剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Nobody saw us, but I wanted you to know. Oh, my God. What are you doing?!
没人看到我们 但是我想告诉你 天啊 你在干嘛
He was in danger. I needed to warn him.
他很危险 我得警告他
You had to do it personally?
必须要亲自去吗
I am responsible, Anya!
我有责任的 安雅
They sent Cassius Dawkins to Bellmore to get at me.
他们把卡修斯道金斯送到贝尔摩尔来搞我
That's why he's in this situation.
所以他才会变成现在这个样子
And I'm in this situation because
我变成现在这个样子是因为
you're more worried about him than you are your own family. No.
你担心他比担心自己的家人还要多 不是
This man is fighting for his life,
这个人在为自己的生活战斗
and you're talking about your PR?
你现在拿你的公共关系来说吗
Mom? Y‐You're supposed to start your speech now.
妈 你现在应该开始你的演说了
Thank you, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
Okay.
好的
Man: Please welcome Brooklyn DA Anya Harrison!
让我们欢迎布鲁克林的地检安雅·哈里森
Who is Aaron Wallace?
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥是谁
Who is Aaron Wallace?
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥是谁
Aaron Wallace is a drug kingpin
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥是个毒贩
whose actions hurt young people and tore apart a community.
他的行为伤害了很多年轻人并且破坏了社区
Make no mistake.
毫无疑问
It's impressive that he managed to become a lawyer.
他能成为一名律师真让人佩服
But when he uses that power
但是当他用这个职权来
to mislead his fellow inmates and manipulate the system,
诱导他的狱友且操纵系统的时候
then we have a problem,
那就有问题了
one made worse by the fact that my opponent's wife,
更糟的是我对手的妻子
the former warden of his prison,
他所在监狱的前典狱长
has allowed his shenanigans to continue.
允许他继续他的诡计
That's right.
没错
Anya Harrison's wife,
安雅·哈里森的妻子
the woman who wrote a manifesto about closing prisons,
那个写了一份关闭监狱宣言的女人
has cost taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars
花了纳税人的数万元
letting this drug dealer go back and forth to court.
让这个毒贩出入于法庭之上
I can't believe he's doing this.
真不敢相信他做了这些
He's worked his whole life to get to this moment.
他花了一辈子的时间才走到今天这一步
To play the race card?
打种族牌吗
You've seen the video.
视频你们也看到了
Aaron Wallace is not the peaceful intellectual
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥不是新闻界描述的
the press portrays.
那种爱好和平的知识分子
He is a hardened criminal.
他就是个不知悔改的罪犯
All the way from Oakland?
从奥克兰赶过来吗
Come on. What'd you think? I wouldn't come?
不然呢 我还能不来吗
Thank you. Good to see you.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you.
谢谢
Looking good, my friend.
看上去不错 朋友
Wore the same suit. For good luck.
还是那件西服 祈求好运
You came, too.
你也来了
Of course.
当然
We're here to support you.
我们是来支持你的
I've already demonstrated
我已经证明了
how the police coerced and manipulated witnesses
警方是如何通过只用一张我的照片
by only showing a single photo ID of me
来强迫和操纵证人的
and how the prosecution failed to disclose
以及检方为何没有揭示我的
that my club promoter was a criminal informant.
俱乐部宣传者是个犯罪线人
My question is, why?
我的问题是 为什么
Why was their approach toward me so aggressive?
为什么他们对我这么地咄咄逼人
My answer? I was targeted.
我的答案吗 我被盯上了
It's my contention that Mr. Maskins
我认为 马斯金斯先生
has a history of rushing to judgment,
有过仓促结案的历史
then hiding evidence and committing Brady violations
然后隐藏证据 犯下违反布雷迪诉马里兰州判例的罪行
to ensure nothing interferes with his theories of guilt.
来保证他的犯罪理论是没有破绽的
And you want to argue that this so‐called rush to judgment
你想争辩的是这所谓的急于求成
is due to racial bias.
是不是因为种族偏见吗
Well, if you look at his overcharging patterns,
好 如果你看下他的过度指控模式
his sentencing, plea deals ‐‐
他的判决 他的认罪协议
I have two witnesses who ‐‐
我有两位证人 可以
O'Reilly: Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Mr. Maskins has had a career spanning 26 years.
马斯金斯先生有着26年的职业生涯
I don't see how he can cherry‐pick three cases
我相信他没有理由想要挑选三个案例
and attempt to prove a pattern.
来证明一个模式
I can compare his record to DAs
我可以把他的记录与其他区
in other boroughs, other counties.
其他县的地检作比较
The Bronx is almost 90% people of color.
布朗克斯基本百分之九十的人是有色人种
He can't possibly make a fair comparison.
他不可能做出公正的比较
Easley Barton was tried in Long Island.
伊斯利·巴顿在长岛受审
Mr. O'Reilly is correct.
奥莱利先生说得对
This is a conversation you can go have with the voters,
这个理由作为竞选口号♥可以用
not an argument for my courtroom.
但是在庭上不成立
If you would just let me call them,
是否可以允许我打给他们
hear what they have to say.
听听他们怎么说
My position on this is clear, Counselor.
我在这件事上的态度已经很明显了 律师先生
Mr. Barton, Mr. Rodriguez, you may go.
巴顿先生 罗德里格斯先生 你们可以走了
Your testimony will not be required by the court.
法♥院♥不会要求你们作证的
This judge.
这法官
Now, Mr. Wallace, assuming I accept your representations
假设 华♥莱♥士♥先生 我接受你的陈述
and review the documents you've uncovered,
并且审查你发现的文件
will this be the sum total of your arguments?
这些就是你的全部论点吗
No, Your Honor.
还不是 法官大人
Not without the evidence of a pattern.
还有模式的证据
I need to call one more witness.
还需要再传唤一位证人
And who would that be?
谁
Her name is Lexi Richardson.
她叫莱克西·理查森
I don't see why Cyrus Hunt would even want Wallace at Bellmore.
我不明白为什么赛勒斯·亨特想要华♥莱♥士♥留在贝尔摩尔
I don't know, Safiya. He probably wants to torment the guy.
我不知道 萨菲亚 也许他是想折磨那个家伙
Given their history.
从他的过去来看
Well, given ours, I was expecting you to be more effective here.
从我们的过去来看 我还希望你能在这儿有点用呢
I had some traction with the rest of the Board
在视频被放出来之前
till that video came out.
我和董事的其他成员之间还有点交情
Now nobody's gonna bend over backwards
现在没有会因为想把华♥莱♥士♥送到一个更安全的地方
to put Wallace into a "safer" facility.
多出半点力的
Hell, I had to fend off half of 'em
靠 为了让华♥莱♥士♥上庭
just to keep Wallace going to court.
我还得应付其中一半
This is a copy of the letter Jamal Bishop left
这是暴♥动♥之前 贾马尔·毕谢普放在
on Wallace's bed right before the riot.
华♥莱♥士♥床上的信的复印件
And it proves that Wallace had no idea what Bishop was planning
这就能说明华♥莱♥士♥对于毕谢普的计划并不知晓
and only went to the gym to stop the violence.
他只是去体育馆阻止暴♥动♥
You kept a copy of this?
你把复印件留着吗
You think the Board has issues now?
你觉得委员会现在有问题
But how will it look if he gets killed at Bellmore
但是如果他在暴♥动♥之后的一周后
a week after the riot?
在贝尔摩尔死掉的话怎么样
* Can you *
你
* Or me *
或我
* Save anyone *
能否让
* From disappearing? *
他们不再消失
* The shape *
时间的
Is that Jamal?
那是贾马尔吗
* Of time *
形状
* The shade of light *
光的影子
Hey. Hold up there.
嗨 等下
Hey! Hold up.
喂 等下
Let's give him a second.
给他点时间
If they're letting you back in here, that means you're gonna be alright.
如果他们让你回来 那就意味着你没事了
Now, listen to me.
现在听我说
The second you can talk, OSI's gonna be comin' at ya.
一旦你可以开口了 特别调查办公室的人会找你的
They're gonna try and charge you for the hit on Cassius.
他们会起诉你袭击了卡修斯的
Now, all you got to say
现在你得说
is that you went after him to protect me.
你找他麻烦是为了保护我
You hear me?
听到了吗
Okay, we can build a defense around that.
嗯 我们可以用这个来抗辩
Masry's out. Cyrus Hunt is back in here.
马斯里走了 赛勒斯·亨特回来了
So I put in for a transfer. For both of us.
我为了我们申请了转移
Now, this whole place is on lockdown.
现在这里已经被全面封锁了
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表