剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
And now she's giving up on that dream?
现在她要放弃她的梦想吗
Yeah. Well, I don't want this
是的 我不想这
to become the beginning of a pattern,
成为她放弃
her giving up on things she wants.
她想要的东西的开始
It won't be. Well, you say that now,
不会的 你现在这样说
but you have no clue what it's like to be a parent.
但你不知道为人父母是什么滋味
And I know my daughter.
而且我了解我的女儿
She's gonna want to be there for that boy.
她会想陪着那个男孩
So, I need you to remember what I'm saying.
所以 我要你记住我说的话
Any sacrifices to be made, you make them with her.
任何需要做出牺牲的 你都要和她一起
Any load to be carried, you carry it with her.
任何需要承担的 你都要和她一起分担
You will not leave her holding the bag.
你不能让她一个人承受太多
I understand, sir. I won't.
先生 我明白 我不会那样的
Then you and me will get along just fine.
那我就不找你麻烦了
Jamal says check your client's medical records.
贾马尔说要调查你委托人的医疗记录
You a damn sellout.
你这该死的叛徒
Get out of my face, Walter.
别让我看到你 沃尔特 滚
Guard: Hey, Walter, what's up? We gonna have a problem?
沃尔特 你干什么 要找麻烦吗
Hey, I'm cool, yo.
我啥都没做哈
He's a damn leech.
他就是个可恶的吸血鬼
But I'm cool.
但我什么都没做
Prison politics.
监狱里的勾心斗角罢了
No reason for Jasmine
没必要让贾思敏
to hear anything about this, you hear me?
知道这些 你明白我的意思吧
But I‐I don't even understand what just happened.
但我 我甚至都搞不懂刚刚是什么情况
I told them I don't want to see you. Yeah, yeah, I got it.
我跟他们说过不想见你 是的是的 我明白
I need you to sign this.
我需要你在这签个字
It says you're forgoing a right to a hearing.
来放弃出席听证的权利
* Please do not try to let go *
请不要放弃我
* That's why I grind 24 *
我为何日夜苦痛
* Duffel bag in the trunk *
把旅行包塞进车厢
* Swerve like I'm drunk *
像喝醉酒一样转弯
* Hey *
嘿
* Hey, I just want to stunt *
嘿 我只是想让你注意到我
* Hey, I don't care about you *
嘿 我不是不在乎你
* I don't care about you *
为何说我不在乎
* I got no time to front *
我没有时间去面对
* Because I just want to stunt *
因为我想想让你注意到
* I just want to stunt *
我只是想让你注意到我
* Hey, I just want to stunt *
我只是想让你注意到我
* Stunt *
注意到我
* I just want to stunt *
我只是想让你注意到我
* Stunt, stunt *
注意到我 注意到我
* I just want to stunt *
注意到我
Now I know what was really going on between you two.
我知道你们俩之间的关系了
Now, I can keep it on the down‐low
如果你愿意出席听证会的话
if you testify at the hearing.
我就帮你保密
Hey.
嗨
His life's at stake, Phil.
他的小命危在旦夕了 菲尔
Now, I swear, the warden can protect you.
现在 我能保证 监狱长会保证你的安全
Where did you get these?
你是从哪里拿到的
Well, you signed a release for 'em.
不是你签的字么
You mo‐‐ I'm not gonna make you testify about it.
你♥他♥妈♥ 我不会强迫你作伪证的
I got Phil Lee to do that for you.
李·菲尔会代替你
Are you crazy?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
I can't have a hearing.
不行 我不能出席听证会
What if I told you...
如果我告诉你 我能让你转移
that I can get you transferred?
去一个没人认识怀尔德·比尔的地方
Somewhere out of state, where they don't even know Wild Bill.
你觉得怎么样
You can't get that done. No, you're right. I can't.
你做不到的 是的 我做不到
But the warden can, and she'll listen to me.
但是监狱长可以 而且她听我的
And I have to sit there?
我必须出席听审是吗
Well, I can't have a hearing without my client.
没有当事人出席的听审可没办法进行
Seven months ago, Joey was admitted into the infirmary
七个月前 乔伊获准进入疗养院
after being attacked in the shower.
治疗洗澡遇袭时受的伤
While in the infirmary,
而在接受治疗期间
prison doctors discovered that he had syphilis,
狱医们发现
which he had contracted a few weeks earlier.
他在几周前染上了梅毒
Now, my client won't testify, but we have Phil Lee,
现在 有请李·菲尔 囚犯编号♥01-C-439
Inmate 01‐C‐439, to shed some light on all this.
来代替我的委托人致证词
Now, Mr. Lee, you used to share a cell with Joey Knox?
李先生 你之前与乔伊·诺克斯是室友吗
Yes.
对的
And the two of you were in a sexual relationship?
你们两个有过性关系 是吗
We were.
是的
Mr. Lee's medical records shows he also has syphilis.
李先生的医疗记录显示 他同样染上了梅毒
Now, is it a coincidence that Joey got beaten up
那么 乔伊在染上梅毒后
shortly after contracting the venereal disease?
很快就遭到了殴打 这是巧合吗
No.
不是的
So, what happened?
那么 究竟是怎么一回事呢
He started to get sores.
他身上开始出现溃疡
People saw him in the shower.
洗澡的时候大家都看到了
They knew we shared a cell, they put it together.
而我俩又住在一间狱室 他们能想到的
When you say... "they"?
你说的他们是谁
I can't say for sure,
我不确定具体是哪些人
but everyone knows the tattoos Joey has
乔伊身上有这种纹身 这不是什么秘密
and how men with those tattoos feel about people like me.
而且大家也知道有这种纹身的人对我这种人都什么感觉
So, Joey got a beating?
那乔伊为什么被打
As a warning.
为了警告他
And after that, the COs changed your cell assignment?
这件事以后 狱警们就改了你们的室友吗
We both asked for it.
这是我们一起申请的
For his safety.
为了保护他的安全
And in the seven months since then?
那接下来的七个月里
We stayed away from each other.
我们就分开了 再也见不到彼此
Until last week.
直到上周
He never wanted to be part of that gang.
他从来没想过真正融入那帮人
He told me he only joined it
他跟我说过 加入他们
so he could be protected here.
只不过是他自保的手段
I guess that's the irony.
我想这点还蛮讽刺的哈
And when Joey Knox approached you, what happened next?
乔伊·诺克斯找到你的
He said, "What the hell
他说 你♥他♥妈♥
are you looking at me like that for?"
这么看我是想怎样
I said I wasn't looking at him
我回答说我不是在看他
and that he'd better watch his mouth and keep walking.
让他闭嘴走路
And then he jumped you?
然后他就袭击了你
Then he jumped me.
对 然后他袭击了我
Ever have a problem with Joey Knox before?
你之前与乔伊·诺克斯有过冲突吗
No.
没有
Talk to him much?
经常跟他说话吗
Once or twice.
说得不多
And when he came at you, where'd he hit you?
他扑向你的时候 打你哪里了
Went for my chest, kind of pushed me, you know?
打我胸口了 还推了我
Your face looks pretty clean. Not too banged up.
你的脸看起来很干净啊 没怎么受伤嘛
I handled him pretty easily.
我很轻松就制♥服♥了他
Then Bromell came running in.
然后布拉梅尔跑过来了
And did he resist much at that point?
你制♥服♥他的时候他有反抗吗
Nah.
没
I think he realized what was good for him.
我想他当时有意识到什么该做什么不该做
So, you were working on Joey Knox's pod
所以打群架那天你是在乔伊·诺克斯
the day of the alleged assault? That's right.
那块值班是吗 对的没错
Do you remember what he said to you on that day?
你还记得那天他对你说的话吗
About what?
什么话
This is footage recorded at 2:13 p. m.
这是打架那天
the day of the fight.
下午两点十三的监控
54 minutes before, to be exact.
准确来说 是打架五十四分钟前
Now, looks to me like Joey's in some kind of distress.
看起来乔伊有点垂头丧气的
I'm not trying to get anybody into any trouble here.
我不想给大家伙惹麻烦
All I'm trying to do is figure out
我只是想搞清楚
why Joey Knox would start a fight
乔伊·诺克斯为什么要
with a CO he barely knew
跟一个他不认识的狱警打架
after being in Bellmore six years
他来监狱已经六年了
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表