剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
You had your cozy thing going
你忙活着你的小生意
with your petty drug smuggling and your steaks,
偷运禁药和牛排进监狱呢
thought you weren't ruffling any feathers.
估计你也不会搞事情
Ma'am ‐‐
长官
And here he comes,
然后他一来
and suddenly, you find yourself working for him.
你忽然就发现 你在为他工作了
I understand how it looked at the hearing, but ‐‐
我明白听证会的事不太合适 不过
Now, I did some digging when he first got here,
他刚到这儿的时候 我深入调查了一下
found out what he was doing at the other prisons.
查出了他在其他监狱搞的事情
But it wasn't fully clear to me what he was capable of...
不过我那时候还不是很清楚他有多大的能耐
until I saw he could control a Captain.
直到我发现他居然控制了一个狱警
Now, I'm ‐‐ I'm assuming he threatened you in some way.
我猜测 他用什么方式威胁了你
Now, if so, you have a story to tell.
如果是这样 你最好都告诉我
Help me, and I promise
帮我 我可以保证
I will use every resource at my disposal
我会动用我的一切资源
to spare you any criminal charges.
让你免受刑责
But the offer expires in 10 minutes.
不过这个交易十分钟后就失效
I mean, you walk out that door...
你从这个门里走出去
I'll have to come after you.
我就必须得追查你
I'd like to offer my letter of resignation.
我想我还是辞职吧
I think it'll cost me 12% on my pension, but...
应该会让我损失12%的退休金 不过
I'll take it.
我认了
I'll be out of your hair in two weeks.
两周后我就从你眼前消失
I've been waiting here all day. I finally found someone who knew her.
我已经在这儿等了一整天了 终于找到了认识她的人
Aaron: Yeah? What'd they say?
是吗 他们怎么说
Well, sounds like she never really recovered
听上去好像她一直没从袭击造成的阴影中
from the trauma of the attack.
缓过劲来
Even after 22 years,
即便过了22年
she kept moving from one place to the next.
她还是不断的搬家
Guess this is the last stop
我估计这是她换了身份之前
before she changed her identity.
最后一个落脚地
Changed her identity?
换了身份
Yeah, that's what the neighbor told me,
是的 邻居是这么跟我说的
and no one knows where she went.
没人知道她去哪儿了
You said you're still out in Queens?
你是说你还在皇后区吗
Yeah. Floral Park.
对 植物园这边
Think I might have a way to find her.
觉得我可能能找到她
What? How?
什么 怎么找
Hey, brother, you mind swappin' out?
哥们 你介意跟我换一下吗
Hey, Davit.
戴维特
'Sup, Big Dawg?
什么事 哥们
Your cousin still forging false papers out in Queens?
你的堂兄还在皇后区伪造证件吗
Maybe.
也许在
What you looking for?
你想要什么
I'm trying to locate a witness.
我想要找一个证人
People find out they're ratting out their clients,
要是人们知道他们出♥卖♥♥♥客户
not too good for business, bro.
对生意没好处 哥们
No, it won't come back on them.
不 这不会牵连到他们
We just want to talk to her.
我们只想和她谈谈
We'll pay.
我们会付钱
I'll put the word out.
我会放话出去
No guarantees.
不做保证
Anna Fernandez?
安娜·费南德斯
You have the wrong person. My name's Flora.
你找错人了 我叫弗洛拉
My name's Henry Roswell. I was a state senator.
我叫亨利·罗斯威尔 我是州参议员
I'm not gonna tell anyone here who you are,
我不会告诉这里任何人你的身份
but I do need your help.
但是我需要你的帮助
I told you, you got it wrong.
我跟你说了 你搞错了
I'm here investigating another case.
我是来调查另一个案子的
We think the man that attacked you and your husband
我们认为袭击了你还有你丈夫的人
did the same thing to someone else.
对其他的人做了同样的事
Please.
拜托你
I just want to talk to you about what happened.
我只想向你询问一下事情的经过
Darius?
达利斯
Hi, Ronnie.
你好 罗尼
Hey. How you doing?
你怎么样
I'm alright.
挺好的
Homework or SATs?
做作业还是备考
Chemistry.
化学作业
She's doing something else.
她在做别的事
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I've got almost 5,000 followers now.
我现在以及有了5000人关注了
It's becoming an obsession.
你已经对这件事过度执迷了
It's not.
才不是
You've got people that were at the club the night of the arrest?
还有当晚在夜店的人关注吗
So they say.
他们是这么说的
I think some of them are making it up to sound cool.
我觉得有些人就是为了吹牛假装在场
Can I see?
能让我看看吗
Here.
给
Wait a second.
等一下
Wait a second. What?
等一下 怎么了
There was a girl who OD'd at the club months before.
有个女孩在几个月之前在夜店吸毒过量
Now, this says the cops were questioning people about it.
这上面说警方又开始就此事展开调查
So?
那又怎么了
So...they never called her to the stand.
他们没有传唤这个女孩做证
The whole investigation was started because of her,
整个调查就是自她吸毒过量而起
so why wouldn't they use her as a witness?
所以他们为什么不让她做证
Is there a way to contact these people?
能够联♥系♥到这些人吗
We need to find that girl.
我们需要找到那个女孩
It's Anya.
是安雅
It's the third time.
第三次了
Okay.
好吧
Hello?
喂
I've been calling and texting you for hours.
我给你打了好几个小时了
Yeah, sorry. I've been slammed.
抱歉 手头有事
Have you decided what you're doing about Foster?
你决定了怎么处置福斯特吗
No. Not yet.
没有 还没有
Well, I think you should just...
我觉得你应该
count your blessings and let him walk away.
见好就收不再追究
Is this why you called me?
你就是为了这个打给我吗
To make sure I do what you think is easy?
确保我按照你所说的容易的方式来
Even if you could catch him, no matter how you play it,
即使你抓到他 不管你怎么处理
this is gonna blow back on you.
还是会牵连到你
I get your point of view. I got it last night.
我理解你的观点 我昨晚就知道了
Okay.
好的
Any updates on the Easley Barton case?
*·巴顿案上又有什么进展了吗
You know as much as I do.
你和我掌握的情况一样多
Listen, I have to finish up here.
我这还有事
I'll see you at home.
回家再说
Anya? Can you take a look at this?
安雅 你能看一下这个吗
Yeah. I'm sorry.
抱歉
How can nobody know the girl's name?
怎么会没人知道那个女孩的名字
Mom.
妈
Yeah?
怎么了
Can you stop typing for a second and look at me, please?
你能不能别打字了 看我一眼
I don't understand something.
有件事我弄不明白
A girl OD's at Dad's club.
有个女孩在爸爸的夜店里面吸毒过量
How long before he got arrested?
是在他被逮捕之前多长时间来着
I don't remember exactly.
我不记得准确时间
Uh...six or seven months?
六七个月之前
So, was it Michael or Angelo that was dealing?
是迈克尔还是安吉洛卖♥♥的毒品
It was probably both.
可能两个人都有
But your father knew for sure that night about Michael.
但是你父亲知道那晚上的事和迈克尔有关系
And he didn't fire him? Hm.
他还没开除他吗
Told him to cut it out, which obviously didn't work.
告诉他别再搞了 但是他没有听
You knew?
你知情吗
No.
不知道
Your father didn't tell me about any of it
你父亲直到被逮捕
until after he was arrested.
才告诉我这些事
W‐What about Darius?
达利斯呢
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表