剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
so you can't tell anyone you're doing this.
所以你不能告诉任何人你要做这事
You have a deposition I took in a civil case a few months ago
你手中有一份几个月前我在一个民事案件中的证词
in which a former Bronx ADA admitted that ‐‐
其中一位前布朗克斯地区检察官曾承认
Hey, new protocol. Let's check in over here.
喂 新程序 在这里登记
Just give me five minutes.
就给我五分钟
Come on, Joey. Five minutes.
拜托 乔伊 五分钟
Ma'am.
女士
Hey, Aaron.
嗨 亚伦
Did you arrange all this? Meeting me down here?
是你安排了这一切吗 在这里见我
No, but I heard this was gonna be drop‐off today.
不 但我听说今天要送你走
Somebody doesn't want me talking to the press.
有人不想让我告诉媒体
Listen, you need to know ‐‐
听着 你要知道
Cassius Dawkins thought you were a rat and put a hit on you.
卡修斯·道金斯认为你是告密者然后要暗♥杀♥你
Jamal convinced him he would do it.
贾马尔自告奋勇
That's how he got the shiv.
他就是这么拿到那把刀的
And then he turned it on Cassius
然后他对卡修斯拔刀相向
trying to protect me.
想保护我
I know Hunt has the prison on lockdown,
我知道亨特封锁了监狱
but when that's over,
但封锁结束之后
if Dawkins' crew spreads that you're the rat,
如果道金斯的人把你是告密者散播出去
you're not gonna have any friends in there.
你在那里就没朋友了
You need to put in for a transfer now.
你必须马上提出转监
Hunt can never sign off on that.
亨特不会签字同意的
Just put the paperwork in.
你只管提交申请
And let me talk to the Board.
让我跟委员会说
It was you who got me out to go to court.
是你把我弄出法庭的
Why are you doing all this for me?
你为什么要为我做这些事
Just do it now.
马上提交申请
Okay?
好吗
Even with my help, it could take some time.
就算有我的帮助 也要花上些时间
Everything alright?
一切还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Fine.
还好
No Darius today? No.
达瑞斯今天没来吗 嗯
He wanted to be here Day One,
他想第一天就来
but he didn't want to be a distraction to you.
但他不想害你分心
When this is over, he's got some things
等结束以后 他有点事
he wants to talk to you about.
想跟你说
You switched judges?
你换了法官
Brought in someone who's gunning for me?
找了个想找我麻烦的人
Come on. That's got nothing to do with us.
得了吧 这与我们无关
Governor makes judicial appointments.
司法任命是州长作出的
You don't like it, move for an adjournment.
你要是不喜欢就申请休庭
All rise! Court is now in session!
全体起立 现在开庭
The Honorable Judge Reginald Cummings presiding.
尊敬的雷金纳德·卡明斯法官主持
Counselors.
律师们
You may be aware that the Governor
你们可能已经知道州长
has elevated Judge Sorensen to the Appellate Division.
把索伦森法官升到了上诉庭
I'll be presiding over all further proceedings
我将主持此案的
in this matter.
进一步审理
I've already reviewed your briefs
我已经看过你的简介
and transcripts of the opening statements,
还有开庭记录
so let's get to it.
所以我们开始吧
Mr. Wallace?
华♥莱♥士♥先生
You have a deposition I took in a civil case a few months ago
你手中有一份几个月前我在一个民事案件中的证词
in which Mr. Adam Yamada, a former Bronx ADA,
其中一位前布朗克斯地区检察官亚当·山田
admitted that that office knowingly prosecuted cases
曾承认检察办公室明确知道起诉的案件中
in which the NYPD used illegal
纽约市警♥察♥局曾使用非法
and unconstitutional identification procedures.
且违宪的指证程序
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Mr. Yamada admitted to one administrative oversight
山田先生只承认了一起案件中的一起
in one case.
行政疏忽
I have multiple witnesses who will testify
我有许多位证人可以证明
that they were shown only a single photo ID of me.
只给他们展示了我一个人的照片来查询
There's a pattern of ‐‐
这种模式
There is absolutely no reason to call these witnesses.
完全没有理由传唤这些证人
Now, if Mr. Wallace had read People v. Zayas,
如果华♥莱♥士♥先生曾读过扎亚斯公诉案
he'd understand ‐‐ I read that case,
他就会明白 我读过那个案子
and this has nothing to do with that situation.
此案和那个案件的情形毫无关系
One photo, confirmatory ID.
只用一张照片确认身份
If the complainant and the defendant know each other ‐‐
如果原告和被告互相认识
Or if there are exigencies.
或是出于紧急情况
Police and the DEA,
警方和缉毒局
under the directive of the District Attorney's office,
根据地方检察官办公室的指示
were staking out my club for months
在开始抓人搜身之前
before they start pulling people over and searching them.
已经监视我的俱乐部好几个月了
Stop and frisk becomes find a dime bag
站住搜身然后找到一袋毒品
becomes finger me off a single photo ID.
然后只用一张照片就指认我
If you ask someone who's been arrested
如果你问一个因为在口袋里
with a bag of coke in their pocket,
藏了一包可♥卡♥因♥而被逮捕的人
scared out of their minds, if "This is the guy?",
他们已经被吓个半死了 如果你用疑问口气问就是这个人吗
of course they're gonna say "Yes."
他们当然会说是的
There was no exigency,
这根本不存在紧急情况
no reason they couldn't have pulled me in for a lineup.
他们完全可以在列队指认中把我挑出来
And tip off they were onto you?
然后让你知道你被调查了吗
They could've used a six‐pack.
他们本来可以采用正当程序
Instead, what they did was juice the process.
但是他们却给这个过程添油加醋
Mr. O'Reilly, are you conceding that the NYPD
奥赖利先生 你是否承认纽约警♥察♥局
did use a single photo to identify Mr. Wallace?
就用了一张照片就指认了华♥莱♥士♥先生
In certain instances, yes.
有些情况下是这样的
Call your witnesses, Mr. Wallace.
请传你的证人 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Let's hear the specifics.
我们来听听细节
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢法官阁下
I'm sure Wallace has put in for the transfer by now.
我相信华♥莱♥士♥先生现在已经正式提出转移申请了
So what do you want me to do? Call Hunt?
那你想让我怎么办 打给亨特吗
Yes, Jerry, and pressure him to sign it.
是的 请给他施压让他签字
It's not like I say "Jump" and the wardens all say "How high?"
典狱长又不是对我唯命是从
Oh, don't sell yourself short.
不要妄自菲薄
You can be very persuasive when you want to be.
只要你愿意你很有说服力
Let me know when it's done.
完成后告诉我一声
Safiya. Hmm?
萨菲亚
I take it you haven't seen this.
我就当你没见过
"It's particularly controversial because of Wallace's ties
因为华♥莱♥士♥与贝尔莫尔监狱的前典狱长
to former Bellmore warden Safiya Masry and her wife."
萨菲娅·马斯利及其妻子的关系非常密切 这一点尤为有争议
Where's Anya? Has she seen this yet?
安雅呢 她看过了吗
She's on her way.
她在路上了
And she's not happy.
她很不开心
Someone released a video of you fighting in the riot.
有人把你在暴♥动♥中的斗殴视频泄露了出来
Press is tying you to Masry and Anya Harrison.
媒体现在想把你和马斯里以及安雅·哈里绑在一起
It's a double‐dip for Maskins.
这对马斯金斯来说一石二鸟
How can they even do that?
他们怎么能这么做
Isn't it video evidence or something?
这不是视频证据之类的吗
Is it even legal to leak something like that?
这样把视频放出来不违法吗
They don't play fair.
他们玩阴的
But we already knew that, right?
但是我们已经知道了 对吗
There's something else.
还有件事
We lost the nurse.
护士不来了
She called me last night to say she was too scared.
她昨晚打给我说她好害怕
They got to her, Aaron. Like we know they do.
他们已经控制她了 亚伦 他们总是可以这样
Cyrus Hunt. Mm.
赛勒斯·亨特
He fed them the intel.
他把情报告诉他们了
Released the video, too.
视频也是他泄出去的
It's surveillance from the prison.
是从监狱监视的视频
I‐I wasn't expecting it ‐‐ And ‐‐ And knowing that it existed,
我真的没想到 知道它的存在
you still went and advocated for Wallace at the Prison Board.
但是你还是去监狱委员会支持华♥莱♥士♥了
Well, that ‐‐ that's never gonna come out.
这 这不会暴露的
I'm glad you're so confident.
很高兴你还能这么自信
You ‐‐ You need to know
你需要知道
that I went to see him yesterday at Bronx Supreme.
我昨天去布朗克斯高院看他了
I arranged it with the guards.
我和警卫都说好了
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表