剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Defense should have an opportunity
应该给辩方在法庭上
to confront her on the stand.
询问她的机会
And I'd appreciate if she wasn't tampered with.
如果没人干扰她的证词我将不胜感激
I, Molly Davison, promise to tell the truth,
我 莫莉·戴维森 保证今天在法庭
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
所说的话 都是真实的
so help me God.
上帝保佑
Please be seated.
请入座
Morning, Ms. Davison.
早上好 戴维森小姐
Good morning.
早上好
Now, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I'd like to cut right to the chase here.
我就直奔主题了
Could you tell us about your relationship
你能告诉我们 你跟约瑟·罗德里格斯
with Jose Rodriguez?
是什么关系吗
He was my boyfriend in high school.
高中的时候他是我男朋友
And did you love him? Objection.
你那时候爱他吗 反对
The witness has been called to corroborate
证人是因为要证实具体的证据
a specific piece of evidence.
才被传唤来的
The evidence is tied to her feelings for the defendant.
证据和她对被告的感情密切相关
I'm trying to establish context here, Your Honor.
我是要表述证据的背景 法官大人
I'll allow it.
可以继续
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Wallace?
华♥莱♥士♥先生
Mr. Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥先生
Did you love him?
你那时爱他吗
Yes.
是的
And do you think he loved you?
你觉得他那时爱你吗
Yes.
是的
Then why did your relationship end?
那为什么你们分开了
Jose broke up with me.
约瑟跟我分手了
And why would he do that?
为什么他要那样做
Are you looking to somebody for answers?
你是希望别人能给你答案吗
He was afraid of what my parents might do
他是害怕如果我们继续在一起
if we stayed together.
我的父母可能会干涉
And how did he wind up at your house
那他是怎么在你服药过量那天
on the day you overdosed?
去了你家呢
I have records of text messages
我有事发当天
between you and him from that day.
你和他之间的短♥信♥记录
Would you mind reading the one I highlighted?
你能不能把我标注出来的这条读一下
"Just come over one last time.
就过来找我最后一次
I swear I'll be okay after that and I'll leave you alone."
然后我就没事了 之后再也不会烦你了 我发誓
But that wasn't true, was it?
但那不是你真心话 对不对
Objection! Leading the witness.
反对 引导证人证言
'Cause you already had a plan for what you were going to do.
因为你要做什么你早就计划好了
Objection! He's badgering!
反对 纠缠证人
Careful, Mr. Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 注意点
Would you mind reading that, please?
你能读一下这个吗
Ms. Davison?
戴维森小姐
"Dear Jose, you are my light,
亲爱的约瑟 你就是我的光
you are my heart, you are my everything."
你就是我的心 你是我的一切
"I hate my parents and I ha‐‐ hate my life,
我恨我父母 我恨我的生活
and if I can't be with you, then I don't want to live.
如果我不能跟你在一起 我就不想活了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll love you forever. Molly."
我会永远爱你 莫莉
Do you recognize those words?
你记得这些话吗
Are those the words you wrote to Jose the day you overdosed?
这些话是你在服药过量的那天写给约瑟的吗
This isn't the note.
这不是那张纸条
But ‐‐ But, yeah, these are the words.
不过 是的 是这些话
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
She's only here to establish the veracity
证人只是来确认
of this particular piece of evidence.
特定证据的真伪的
Overruled.
反对无效
Continue.
继续
If those are the words,
如果上面写的是那些话
where's the original version of that note?
那原来那张纸条在哪儿
My parents destroyed it the day I went to the hospital.
我父母在我去医院之后把纸条给毁了
And why would they do that, Molly?
莫莉 他们为什么要那么做
Because they didn't want anyone reading what I wrote.
因为他们不想让别人看到我写了什么
They didn't want me to get arrested for buying drugs.
他们不想让我因为买♥♥毒品被抓起来
But you testified six years ago
但是你六年前作证时说
that Jose was the one who bought the Oxy.
是约瑟去买♥♥的羟可待酮
I lied.
我撒谎了
Jose never wanted to get them for me, and he never did.
约瑟从来就不想给我找毒品 也从来没给过我
He didn't even know that I‐I had them.
他都不知道我那时候有毒品
He would've taken them away.
要不然他会把毒品扔掉的
They made me lie about everything.
他们让我撒谎 所有的事
I am so sorry, Jose.
对不起 约瑟
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
I didn't think you could do it.
我没想到你能做到
I know.
我知道
Can't ever thank you enough.
不知道该怎么感谢你
You go live your life, man.
出去好好生活吧 兄弟
Time to get changed.
该去换衣服了
I heard about Jose. Congratulations.
我听说约瑟的事了 恭喜
Really.
真心的
Got a lot of guys coming to me now.
有好多人都来找我了
I'm sure.
肯定的
But I'm gonna need you to let things cool down
不过我需要你在竞选结束之前
till after the election.
低调一点
That was the deal we made with Maskins.
这是我们和马斯金斯做的交易
Put me back in my cage.
让我回牢房♥呆着吗
It's only four months.
就四个月
That's easy for you to say.
你说的挺容易
You get to go home to your family every night.
你每天晚上都能回到家人身边
I want you to think about this.
你这样想想
If you go after him and it backfires,
如果你找他麻烦 搬石头砸自己的脚
he wins the election, becomes Attorney General.
他要是赢了竞选 当上了首席检察官
Not only will he help kill all the reforms
不但他会出手阻止所有
that have been making everyone's lives here better,
让这里所有人生活变好的改革
but he will take away your license
还会收回你的律师执照
with one stroke of his pen
对他来说只是一句话的事
and crush any chance you have of getting your own case to court.
你的案子有任何重新审理的机会 都会被他扼杀
So, if you're really playing the long game,
所以你真的需要准备持久战
going after him is not the smart move right now.
现在去找他的麻烦不是明智之举
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
There's my girl. Hey, sweetheart.
闺女来了 嘿 亲爱的
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
Hey.
嘿
I'm so glad you're here.
你来看我 我真开心
Jasmine has something to tell you.
杰丝敏有事要跟你说
What is it, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
The reason I haven't been coming here is...
我之所以一直没来看你 是因为
Hey, whatever it is, I can handle it, alright?
嘿 不管有什么问题 我都可以解决 好吗
We can handle it together.
我们可以一起解决
Come on. What's going on?
说吧 怎么了
Please don't be mad.
求你别生气
I'm not mad, my angel.
我没有生气 我的天使
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
Well, how far along?
怀孕多久了
17 weeks.
十七周了
And it's Ronnie's?
是罗尼的吗
We're still together, and he's taking responsibility.
我们还在一起 他会负责任的
I want you to know I'm having a boy.
我想让你知道 我怀的是个男孩
I was gonna name him Aaron.
我要给他取名叫亚伦
It's gonna be a blessing, Dad.
我们会很幸福的 爸爸
But you have to get out of here to be a part of it.
但是你必须得先从这儿出去
I'm gonna need you,
我需要你
and your grandson is gonna need you, too.
你的孙子也会需要你的
I used to be just like you.
我曾经跟你一样
I had a family and a career.
有家庭 有职业
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表