剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
No.
不
Come on, man.
打起精神
I ain't do all of that for you
我为了你做了这么多
to have you go and give up on me now.
可不是为了你打退堂鼓的
There's nothing left to do.
没有什么可做的了
It's all just...
一切都
Stop it, now.
别说了
Just be still.
别动
Oh, Marie.
玛丽
Shhhhhhh.
嘘
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything.
我很抱歉让你受苦了
Shhhhhhhhh.
嘘
I should have been more honest with you.
我应该对你更坦诚
You made a mistake, baby.
你犯了错误 宝贝
You're only human.
人非圣贤
Listen to her, man.
听她说的
She knows where it's at.
她看的很清楚
That's right. I do.
没错
Look at all the good you've done here.
看看你作的那些好事
Jose, Nathan, Easley.
何塞 内森 还有伊斯利
You're becoming the man you were meant to be.
你在完成你生来的使命
And I'm gonna need you, too.
我也需要你
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Aaron.
我叫亚伦
I'm your grandson.
我是你的外孙
I need you to be a part of my life.
我需要你参与到我的生活中来
We all need you, Dad.
我们都需要你 爸爸
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
We need you home.
我们需要你回家
Look at this.
看看这个
It's a copy of the original transfer order
卡修斯·道金斯转狱文件
for Cassius Dawkins,
的原件
authorized by Jerry McCormick.
是杰瑞·麦考密克授权的
"Adjusting well to c‐‐"
对关押适应良好
"No known gang affiliations"?
无已知帮派联♥系♥
It's full of lies.
这上面满篇谎言
Well, how'd you get this?
你是怎么拿到的
Captain from Lubeck. Friend of Janet's.
卢贝克的一个队长给我的 是詹妮特的朋友
So, what now?
现在怎么办
Well, now, I leverage this
现在 我要用这份文件当作筹码
to retain my job and save my reforms.
来挽救我的改革和工作
What if you can't have both?
如果你不能二者兼得呢
Oh, it's Tom.
是汤姆
Take it.
接吧
You're not still there at this hour, are you?
你不会还在加班吧
When?
什么时候
Yeah. Well, thanks for telling me.
谢谢你通知我
Bye.
再见
Captain Foster shot himself.
福斯特队长自杀了
He's dead.
他死了
Ma'am.
长官
I drove by Captain Foster's house.
我开车经过福斯特家
Wanted to pay my respects, but...
想要前去吊唁 但是
I knew there was no chance his family wanted me there.
我知道他的家人不想见我
I'm sorry about that.
我很遗憾
We all should have gave you more of a chance.
我们都应该多包容你一点
Everyone knows that Foster let Jamal come in with the shiv.
所有人都知道福斯特让贾马尔带刀进了体育场
But what it looks like now
但是现在看来
is that Foster used Jamal to try to kill Cassius Dawkins.
好像是福斯特想要借贾马尔之后除掉卡修斯·道金斯
Now, that's not true, ma'am.
事情不是这样的 长官
Captain Foster made a mistake, but ‐‐
福斯特队长犯了个错误 但是
I‐I‐I know what really happened, Huey.
我知道事情的经过 休伊
It was Cassius coercing Foster
是卡修斯胁迫福斯特
to try to take out Aaron Wallace.
去除掉亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
Now, if I can show that Foster was under duress,
如果我能证明福斯特收到了胁迫
he was afraid for his own life,
他自己性命堪忧
then we can save what's left of Foster's reputation.
我们就能挽救福斯特的名声
And his pension.
还有他的抚恤金
Dawkins sent men to Foster's house.
道金斯派人去福斯特的家里
Threatened his family.
威胁他的家人
He was over a barrel.
他进退两难
You willing to put that in writing?
你愿意提供证词吗
It's our understanding that a superintendent
据我们所知监狱长批准了
did approve Mr. Wallace's appearance,
华♥莱♥士♥先生出庭
but that due to bureaucratic issues ‐‐
但是由于官僚因素
Oh, you gotta be kidding, right? He was on the bus.
你在开玩笑吧 他上了巴士
Look, he's not here.
他不在这
We believe any moment now that Mr. Wallace ‐‐
我们相信华♥莱♥士♥先生随时可能
It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is if he's here.
这不重要 关键就在于他在不在场
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Pick up.
快点 接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Safiya.
萨菲亚
Henry Roswell here.
我是亨利·罗斯韦尔
I got a big problem.
我手头有个大♥麻♥烦
Yeah, you and me both.
我们都一样
That prick Cyrus Hunt reversed your order,
那个混♥蛋♥塞勒斯·亨特撤销了你的指令
sent Wallace back to Bellmore, threw him in the hole.
把华♥莱♥士♥送回了贝尔摩尔监狱 还把他关了禁闭
How'd you even hear about this?
你是怎么知道的
One of the guards just called, tipped me off.
有一个警卫给我打了电♥话♥ 告诉了我情况
I'm standing outside the courtroom right now
我现在就站在法♥院♥门外
where Wallace is supposed to appear.
等着华♥莱♥士♥出庭
You got to be able to get a continuance.
你一定能申请延期的吧
Judge offered one yesterday.
法官昨天就给延期了
We refused it because we were sure you'd get him here.
我们拒绝了延期是因为我们确定你能让他赶过来
I'm vamping.
我只能随机应变
I bought ourselves a few hours,
我给我们争取了几个小时
but if we don't get him here today,
但是如果我们不能让他今天出庭
she could toss the whole motion.
她就可能驳回整个动议
It could set him back years.
这可能让他几年的努力付之一炬
No. I'm waiting for it to get started.
不 我还在等会议开始
Gotta call you back.
再打给你
I know you've probably been waiting for this day for a long time.
我知道你等这一天很久了
Come on, Safiya. Let's not be melodramatic.
拜托 萨菲亚 别这么多戏
Oh, I'd try, except it turns out
我倒是想 但是
that this is one of those moments you couldn't write.
这种情节连戏里都写不出来
The, uh, corrupt Commissioner of the Board
腐♥败♥的委员会专员
prepared to sit in judgment on the neophyte
旁听他一手策划扳倒的新人
he helped to bring down.
听证会
You lost me at hello, kiddo.
你打完招呼之后我就没在听你说什么了
I have the documents from Lubeck right here in this folder.
这个文件夹里是卢贝克监狱的文件
Uh, the transfer papers for Cassius Dawkins,
卡修斯·道金斯的转狱文件
which you authorized and then tried to bury.
这是你批准并且试图掩盖的文件
You wanna see?
想要看看吗
Oh, look. Oh.
看看
"Adjusting well to custody."
对监禁适应良好
"No transfer restrictions."
无转狱限制
So, you want your job back?
那么 你想把你的工作要回来
No, Jerry.
不 杰瑞
I‐I know I'm damaged goods at this point.
现在我的名声受损
I'd just be going back with my hands tied.
回去也得被束手束脚
But unlike you, I believe in something.
但是和你不一样 我是有信仰的
So, here's what's gonna happen.
所以接下来这么办
You're gonna stop Cyrus Hunt from overturning my reforms.
你要阻止塞勒斯推♥翻♥我的改革项目
No, as a matter of fact, you're gonna find his replacement
事实上 你要在六个月内
in the next six months.
找到替代他的人
Someone moderate, less likely to ruffle feathers than me,
找个比较温和 不得罪人
but someone who will maintain what I started
但是会把我起头的项目继续做下去
and build on what I've done incrementally,
并且能循序渐进推进我的计划的人
without fanfare but with real progress.
不搞花花肠子脚踏实地的人
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表