剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Now you're saying I'd have this person killed?
你是说我会把那个人杀掉吗
Please address your arguments to the bench, Mr. Wallace,
请向法官陈述你的论点 华♥莱♥士♥先生
not to opposing counsel.
不要对辩对方律师
Given Mr. Wallace's history
鉴于华♥莱♥士♥先生的前科
and access to the criminal elements
以及在最高安保级别监狱里
of a maximum security prison ‐‐ History?!
接触犯罪分子的机会 前科
I ‐‐ I've never been accused
我从来没有受到过暴♥力♥指控
or convicted of violence at any time.
或者是定罪
This is all a smokescreen, Your Honor ‐‐
这些都是障眼法 法官大人
Detectives were supposed to show up here today.
今天本应有警探到场
Instead, we get this new piece of paper ‐‐
然而 我们只看到了这份新的文件
Your Honor, it's perfectly clear
法官大人 显然
the defense has no legitimate argument to make here.
辩方没有任何正当理由
I know he has his law license,
我知道他有法律执照
but he's still a convicted felon.
但他依然是重刑犯
Given this new set of circumstances,
基于这种新情况
I see no reason to grant access.
我认为不能够给予调取的许可
I'm sorry, Mr. Wallace.
非常抱歉 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Let me see my daughter. Come on, man.
让我见我女儿 拜托了 兄弟
Hey, sweetheart. Don't worry about it, alright?
亲爱的 别担心 好吗
It'll be okay, sweetheart.
会没事的 宝贝
I promise you, I'm gonna get out of here.
我保证 我会出去的
Don't cry, please.
不要哭 拜托
Hello?
喂
It's Aaron. Is she alright?
我是亚伦 她还好吧
Wish she wouldn't have gone there today.
多希望她今天没有去
Yeah, I know. Me either.
是 我知道 我也是
She was so shook,
她受了好大惊吓
I had to go to the court to get her.
我不得不去法♥院♥接她
She had to wait an hour and a half
她等我到那里
for me to get over there.
等了一个半小时
Marie texted me she was alright.
玛丽发短♥信♥告诉我了她没事
She will be. She's upstairs resting.
她会没事的 她在楼上休息
You there now?
你在她那里吗
Of course I am.
当然了
Thank you.
谢谢你
And for reaching out.
谢谢你伸出援手
Very responsible.
非常有担当
You know, I thought about what you said to me
我有考虑过我去你那里的时候
when I was up there ‐‐ about what she's given up.
你和我说的 她放弃的那些
Nobody wants to tell you these things,
没有人想告诉你这些事
but you should know ‐‐
但是你要知道
she let go of California last year.
她去年放弃了加州大学
So she could be near you.
这样她能离你近一点
She never told me.
她没有告诉过我
You know how much better her grades would be,
你知道如果她没有花那么多时间
how many more after‐school activities
去那里看你的话
she'd have on her record
她的成绩能再高多少
if she didn't spend so much time going up there to see you?
她的履历里能再有多少课外活动吗
You're talking to me about her making sacrifices ‐‐
你和我说她做出的牺牲
you have no idea what she's already given up for you.
你根本不知道她已经为你放弃了多少
She's not gonna like it, but I'm gonna tell her
她不会喜欢的 但是我要跟她说
I don't want her going up there every week.
我不想让她每周都去你那里
She doesn't need to be on the road like that,
她不需要走这么长的路
five hours round trip.
来回五小时
Pregnant, exhausted,
怀着孕 精疲力尽
trying to keep up with her schoolwork.
还要努力跟上她的学业
It's not right.
这样是不对的
It's just not right.
就是不对的
Listen.
听着
Tell her to get her head straight, alright?
叫她想想清楚 好吗
I will, too.
我也会的
I‐I'm sorry about your case,
你的案子我很遗憾
and I hope you're staying safe in there.
我希望你在里面安全
Thank you, Ronnie.
谢谢你 罗尼
Aaron: You spend most of your time in here
你花了这里面大部分时间
paying off debts to prove your worth,
来偿还债务来证明自己的价值
trying to keep your promises to the people on the outside.
试图实现和外面的人的约定
In the end, no matter what you do,
最后 无论你做什么
they're all gonna judge you.
他们都还是会对你评头论足
They're gonna gather evidence to decide who you are.
他们会收集证据来决定你是什么样的人
You just hope they can still see what's good in you,
你只能希望他们还能看到你身上的优点
because your life may depend on it.
因为你的性命可能就取决于此
You wanted him out, I got him out.
你想要他出来 我就把他带出来了
Look, I don't control what the warden does.
听着 我无法控制监狱长的行为
You miss Joey so bad,
你那么想乔伊
why don't you see if she can transfer you?
不如你看看她能不能把你转走呢
To be continued, boy.
未完待续 小子
Let him go.
放走他
Roswell: I saw it as my civic duty
我认为这是我身为一个公民的责任
to sponsor someone as intelligent as Aaron Wallace.
来支持一个像亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥这么聪明的人
And clearly, he proved in his first case last week
显然 在上周他第一个案子里 他证明了
he has what it takes to run circles
他有与格伦·马斯金斯和他的人
around Glen Maskins and his people.
斗智斗勇的资本
I guess that's why the police refused to give Mr. Wallace
我想这就是为什么警方拒绝提供
the records from his case.
华♥莱♥士♥先生案子的记录
They're afraid.
他们害怕
When we made that deal ‐‐
我们做那个协议的时候
you help me with Joey Knox,
你在乔伊·诺克斯的事情上帮了我
I let you sue the police in Manhattan ‐‐
我让你告曼哈顿警方
you already knew you weren't gonna settle for that.
你早就知道你不会满足于此
You were planning on asking for more.
你计划着要求更多
So why didn't you say it then?
所以为什么那时候不说
I thought I had to prove myself first.
我以为我得先证明自己
And now you didn't get your file.
现在你没拿到你的档案
So, how would you even fight your case?
所以 你要怎么打你的案子呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'd find another way.
但我会找另外的方法的
Go ahead then.
那你加油
Do what you gotta do.
做你需要做的
* We fought our fight in silence *
我们在静默中斗争
* But the war's not done *
但是战争并未结束
* No ground was gained *
没有取得领地
* But the fear from our past howls in the wind *
但过去的恐惧在风中呼号♥
* It's a foolish and a dangerous endeavor *
这是既愚蠢又危险的企图
* It's a cut against the grain *
这是深深的伤口
* It is not wise to go against the weather *
直面恶劣天气并不明智
* Just to get caught out in the rain *
只是会被大雨淋得浑身湿透
* And through it all *
在这一切
* Your words remain *
你的话语留存
* Like teardrops in a hurricane *
像飓风中的泪水
* Teardrops in a hurricane *
飓风中的泪水
* Teardrops *
泪水
* Teardrops in a... *
飓风中的泪水
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表