剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
You know how helpful our show can be in finding a fugitive.
你的节目是在夸张悲剧
Your show that sensationalizes tragedy.
这不是什么传奇节目 但我明白你的意思
It's not a Lifetime show, but I hear you.
我知道我需要重新和你建立信任关系
I know I need to reestablish trust between us.
听着 皇后海滩冲浪店的店主
Listen, the owner of Queen's Beach Surf Shop
看到黛利拉的车今早离开店里
saw Delilah's van leaving her shop early this morning
大概一个小时以前回来的
and returning about an hour ago.
可能不是什么有用线索 但也有可能
It may be nothing, but she may have gone
她是去见她姐姐了
to see her sister somewhere.
梅维斯可能已经丢了自己的极星
Mavis probably ditched her Polestar.
这么好认的车
Such a recognizable car?
换我肯定早扔了
I would.
你怎么让他开口的
How'd you get him to talk?
我读电影学校的室友有个表妹
My roommate from film school has a cousin
夏天在这里打工
who waitresses here in the summer.
高清直播
在逃的白人美女
Hot white chick at large,
观众肯定感兴趣
people are gonna be all over this one.
我是你最熟悉的恶魔
And I'm the devil you know.
听着 我以前就被媒体耍过
Yeah, look, I've been burned by the press before.
我也一样 被你耍的
Same. Me too. By you.
我知道
I know.
我无法改变过去
I can't change what happened.
但这个案子如何发展 取决于你
But it's up to you how you want this one to play out.
你号♥码没变吗 -雷米
Your number still the same? - Remy?
我们可以利用她这个工具来找到梅维斯
She's a tool we can use to find Mavis.
你会把一切信息都告诉我们吗
You'll share everything with us?
不会像上一次一样偷偷瞒下重要情报吧
You won't hold anything back for yourself like last time?
当然了
For sure. Of course.
只要你不再叫我工具
As long as you don't call me a tool again.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
梅维斯
Mavis?
我就觉得是你
I thought that was you.
你的照片到处都是 姐妹
Your picture's everywhere, girl.
费城的什么谋杀是吗
Something about a murder in Philly?
对
Yeah.
听着 你没见过我 好吗
Look, you didn't see me, okay?
你 就站在我面前呢
You're, uh, standing right in front of me.
当作我们的秘密吧
We can keep it our secret.
911 请问你有什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
有 我叫罗德尼
Yeah. My name's Rodney.
我在洛克威♥海♥滩 这里有个女生
I'm here at Rockaway Beach, and I'm with that girl that--
冲浪者的正式死因是溺死
The surfer's official cause of death is drowning.
他的死亡原因是梅维斯
The surfer's cause of death is Mavis.
我也觉得 但我们没有证据
I agree, but we have no proof of that.
他报♥警♥的时候没人看到
No eyewitnesses to his 911 call.
只是梅维斯在他死时
Just an overwhelming possibility that Mavis
极有可能就在附近
was in the vicinity of his death.
离她妹妹的冲浪用品店三个街区
Three blocks from her sister's surf shop?
可能性是不能帮我们申请到逮捕令的
Possibility is not enough for a warrant.
但是她逃亡中怎么还有闲心冲浪呢
But what is she doing surfing when she's on the run?
是吧 简直是疯了
Right? I'd call it delusional.
还有病呢
And psychotic.
假设科尔比用斯帕洛替换了梅维斯
Let's say Colby traded in Mavis for Sparrow.
梅维斯已经不是过去那个明亮耀眼的星星了
Mavis is no longer the bright, shining star she once was.
被替换掉她肯定很生气
It's infuriating to be replaced.
所以我们该怎么办
So where does that leave us?
我们还是需要逮捕令
We still need a warrant.
没有凶器 我们需要一些决定性证据
Without the murder weapon, we need something definitive
将梅维斯和斯帕洛的死联♥系♥起来
linking Mavis to Sparrow's homicide.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
不一样了 但这是好事
Different. But that's good.
阿尼叔叔
Uncle Arnie.
有人看到你来吗
Did anybody see you?
没有 -你确定吗
No. - Are you sure?
别紧张
Just relax.
没人会把我们和这里联♥系♥起来的
Nobody's gonna connect us to this place.
我给了德克兰一点钱让他提前关门
I gave Declan some money to close early.
他是个好人 欠我个人情
He's a good guy, he owes me one.
所以你在警局有什么发现吗
So what'd you find out down at the station?
现在大家都在聊这个
It's all the guys are talking about.
科尔比让他们搜了你们住的地方
Colby let them search your place,
但是没有发现
but they didn't find anything.
因为没什么好发现的
'Cause there's nothing to find.
在我们把事情弄清楚之前
Nobody talks to the cops or the Feds
都不许跟条子或者联调局的讲话
until we straighten all this out.
懂了没有
Everybody understand?
好
Yeah.
好了 我一直在想
All right, I've been thinking.
你之前在巴厘岛教正念的时候
You still have connections from when you were teaching
认识的人还有联♥系♥吗
mindfulness down in Bali?
我们得送你去巴厘岛
We need to get you to Bali.
怎么去
How?
我又不能用自己的护照
My passport won't be any good.
你有什么办法没有
What can you do here?
你肯定有办法吧
Surely you can do something.
我吗
Me?
拜托
Come on.
你认不认识什么人
Who do you know?
吉米 我就快当上警探了 我
Jimmy, I'm this close to making detective, I--
这可是我女儿
This is my daughter we're talking about here!
你侄女 你的家人
Your niece! Your family!
行 行了
Okay, okay
我应该认识一个能给她搞到护照的人
I think I know a guy who can get her a passport.
要多久
How long will that take?
三天
Three days.
赶紧去办
Get on it.
但接下来三天我们该怎么办
But what are we supposed to do for three days?
去水牛城
We're going to Buffalo.
我们在水牛城没有认识的人啊
We don't know anybody in Buffalo.
这就对了
Exactly.
停
Cut.
夏伊 能把水关了吗
Shay, can we cut the water?
怎么回事
What's going on?
刀一直滑出去
Knife keeps slipping out of my hand.
这是第二次了
That's the second time that happened.
你的手没事吧
Is your hand okay?
没事 因为这是橡胶刀
Yeah, because this blade's rubber.
艾玛 艾玛
Hey, Em. Em.
刚来了一条消息
A good tip just came in.
你得去费城
You're gonna wanna head to Philly.
各位 过来一下
Uh, gather round, everybody.
今天到这里为止了 感谢各位
Uh, that's it for the day. Thank you very much.
艾玛 我需要跟你说两句
Em, can we talk, please?
艾玛 我给你开外放了
Hey, Em. You're on speaker.
两件事
Two things.
第一 根据我们的重现
One, in our reenactment,
杀死斯帕洛的凶手可能划到了自己的手
Sparrow's killer could have cut her hand.
血加上水 肯定滑
Blood and water makes for a very slippery situation.
还有什么事
What's the other thing?
有个费城的人打电♥话♥来说
Some guy from Philly called in with footage
他家监控里有线索
from his Ring camera.
说他可以证明梅维斯的极星
Says he can place Mavis' Polestar
在斯帕洛被杀当晚停在距离她公♥寓♥8个街区的地方
eight blocks from Sparrow's apartment the night she died.
他为什么没有联♥系♥我们
Why didn't he call us?
他是想用消息换钱
He wanted to try and sell it and make a buck?
你做了什么 -当然是买♥♥了
And what'd you do? - Bought it, of course.
我把地址发给你 我现在就过去
I'll text you the address. I'm headed there now.
别碰 别动任何东西
Do not touch or do anything.
我知道 雷米 犯罪现场的规矩我明白
I know, Remy, I know. Crime scene rules.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表