剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
They'll be coming for us next.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你们认识奥里奇吗 -对
You knew Oxridge? - Yeah.
我们一起服役的
Well, he's just our army buddy.
我们雇他帮我们找点东西
We hired him to find some stuff for us.
东西
Stuff?
哪种东西
What kind of stuff?
金环骑士会的小册子
Pamphlets written by the Knights of the Golden Circle?
布莱克本被杀之地的地图
Map of Blackburn's Kill?
我们需要那些来找到洞穴位置
We needed them to find the cave.
但你们不只是雇佣他来找那些东西 对吧
But you didn't just hire him to find those things, right?
你们雇了他来偷
You hired him to steal them.
没有
No.
我们 不是的
We-- no.
好吧 我们是雇了他来偷那些东西
Okay, yeah. We hired him to steal them.
我们只是希望只有我们能做出地图
We just wanted to be the only ones who could make a map.
我们只是想找到洞穴位置
We just wanted to find the cave.
你们找了多久了
How long had you been looking for it?
我们从小就听着失落的金子的故事长大
We grew up hearing about the lost gold.
我们七八岁的时候 我和巴克约好了
When we were seven or eight, Buck and me made a pact
要找到金子 自那以后就一直在找了
we'd find it, and we've been looking for it ever since.
虽然不是全职
Not full time or anything,
但去年 我们更努力了一点
but last year, we kicked it into high gear.
我不懂 要是你们找到金子了
I don't get it, if you found the gold,
怎么没去挖呢
why weren't you digging?
我们是打算去的 但我们听说了莉迪亚的事情
Well, we were about to, and then we heard about Lydia.
就害怕了
We got scared.
好的 各位 我们去走走
Okay, boys, let's take a hike.
去哪儿
Where to?
我要去看看那个洞穴
I want to see that cave.
你跟巴恩斯留下
Stay with Barnes.
还有多远
How much farther?
就在前面左手边
Cave's just up ahead on the left.
我们就快到了
We're almost there.
路还挺长
It's a long climb.
你们都还好吗
Y'all okay?
就是这里了
This is it.
这里
Here?
所以你们俩 莉迪亚还有奥里奇
So you two, Lydia, and Oxridge are the only people
只有这四个人知道这个洞穴吗
who knew about this cave?
他们都不知道
They never knew.
他们过来的两次
Tommy and me had them blindfolded real good
我和汤米都给他们蒙了眼
the two times they come up here.
为什么要带他们来两次
Why'd you bring them up twice?
一次是来采土壤样本
Well, once for the dirt samples,
出来的结果不错之后
and when those came back good,
她就带着重力仪过来了
she came up here with the gravimeter.
那是什么
What's that?
很高级的金属探测器 非常准
A super fancy metal detector, crazy accurate.
大概要十万块
Cost, like, 100 grand.
莉迪亚是教授 所以通过学校
Lydia was a professor, so she had access to equipment
她能拿到这种设备
like that through the university
她的重力仪读数 就跟指纹一样
Her gravimeter readings, they're like a fingerprint.
她就是这么说的 像指纹一样
That's just exactly how she said it, like a fingerprint.
她说这里有8吨♥半到9吨♥的
She said there's 8 and 1/2 to 9 tons--
金属 密度是
tons of metal with a density of--
什么来着 巴克
what is it, Buck?
19.3克每立方厘米
19.3 grams per centimeter cubed.
没错
That's right.
这就是金属的密度
That's the exact density of gold.
这就是我们这个洞穴里的东西
That's what's in our cave, a huge stash of gold bars
一大批金条
all over the place.
这个量的金子 肯定值很多钱
That amount of gold would mean a lot of money.
5亿 -大概吧
500 million. - Give or take.
那他妈是什么
What the hell is that?
有人在里面吗
Is somebody in there?
怎么回事
What the actual--
联邦调查局
FBI!
举起手出来
Come out with your hands up.
把武器放下
Put that weapon down.
把武器扔出来
Toss that weapon out.
扔出来
Toss it.
萨迪
Sadie?
你怎么会在这里 萨迪
What the hell, Sadie?
安静点
Be quiet.
看来你们都认识
I take it you all know each other.
很不幸 是的
Sadly, yes.
我们跟她妈是高中同学
Went to high school with her mom.
你们话还能再多一点吗
Could you be any more of a whiny little bitch?
行了 够了
All right, easy.
怎么 我道歉了
What? I already apologized.
要是早知道是你们条子 我就不会开枪了
If I'd have known it was the Feds, I wouldn't have fired.
这句话是我今天
Wow, that is the second time somebody
第二次听到了
has said that to us today.
所以要是只是我和巴克
So if it was just Buck and me,
你就准备把我们的头打掉吗
you would have blown our heads off?
只是在保护我的东西而已 -你的东西
Just protecting what's mine. - Yours?
你是怎么找到我们的洞穴的 -你们的洞穴
How'd you find our cave? - Your cave?
这是我的洞穴 是我清理出来的
It's my cave. I cleared it out.
我们找到的时候确实是挺干净的
It was pretty clean when we found it.
对 因为是我先找到的 蠢货
Yeah, that's 'cause I got to it first, moron.
这里面本来到处都是虫子 动物还有石头
There were all these bugs and critters and rocks,
我全都清理干净了
and I got rid of them all.
你这包是做什么
Well, what's the backpack for?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
跟你们一样 找金子
Looking for gold, just like you.
给我
Give it to me.
快点 给我
Come on. Give it to me.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing in there.
是啊
Yeah.
毕竟我被你们打断了
Well, I was kind of interrupted.
还有谁知道这个洞穴的存在
Who else knows about this cave?
没有人了
all: Nobody
感觉这是诺克斯郡
This is starting to look like
人尽皆知的秘密了
the worst-kept secret in Knox County.
这都什么 -不知道
What's all this? - No idea,
你不该在上学吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
放下雪假了 -真好笑
We had a snow day. - Yeah, real funny.
你又知道了
Yeah, what do you know about it?
你四年级就退学了
You dropped out in the fourth grade.
闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
Shut up. - No, you shut up.
你们都够了
That's enough, all of you.
我是财政部的奎因探员
Agent Quinn, Treasury Department.
财政部来这里干什么
What's Treasury doing here?
封锁这片区域
Locking this area down.
从现在开始 除了我和我的人
As of right now, nobody's going in or out of that cave
没有人能进出那个洞穴
except me or my team.
我觉得你可能搞错了
Oh, I think you might be mistaken.
这是州的财产 不是联邦的
This is state property, not federal.
你们没有管辖权
You have no jurisdiction.
如果里面有金子 而且是美国造币局的金子
If there's gold in there, it's from the U. S. Mint,
那它就是联邦财产
and it's federal property
这份联邦搜查令 赋予我 也只有我
And this federal warrant gives me, and only me,
开采那个洞穴的权利
the right to excavate that cave.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute
你不能就这么过来指手画脚的
You can't just waltz in here and call dibs.
她要干什么 -接管那个洞穴
What's she doing? - Taking over the cave.
你以为你是谁啊
Uh-uh. - Who do you think you are?
我是美国政♥府♥
I'm the United States government.
把他们带走
Get them out of here.
你在干什么
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表