剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们能坐下吗 -没问题
Mind if we sit? - Sure.
好了
All right.
谢了
Mm. Ah, thank you.
肉汁比司吉
Oh, biscuits and gravy.
肉汁比司吉是美国南方的主食,后来逐渐在各地流行,现在已经成为常见的正餐主食
这俩人不喜欢 但我觉得肯定是因为
Now, these two aren't fans, but I believe that's
他们没吃到正宗的
because they haven't had them the right way, hm?
有秘方的那种
With a little kick.
我们这里哈尔是用胡椒和墨西哥西红柿做的
Hal makes ours with jalapenos and Rotel.
看吧 这肯定好吃
See, now, that sounds delicious.
给我们来三份
Three orders, please.
还要别的吗 -咖啡
Anything else? - Coffee.
我不用了 -我也不用了 谢了
I'm good. - I'm good, thanks.
为什么要在这儿浪费时间啊
Why are we wasting time on this, man?
重点不在比司吉 懂吗
Man, it's not about the biscuits, all right?
重点是肉汁 这是个比喻
It's about the gravy, metaphorically speaking.
我没听懂
I'm not following.
在这儿查案不能急 懂吗
You got to take it easy with these folks down here, OK?
你不能就这么 谢谢
You can't just go barging-- thank you.
麻烦你了
Appreciate it.
等一下
One second.
你既然来了
While we got you,
我们收到的消息说的那两个男的
these two men that we got a tip about,
拉丁裔 来电人说
Latino men, the caller said
他们可能是黑帮成员
they might've been gang members or something.
对 我给他们服务的
Yeah, I waited on them.
他们就坐在那儿 点了两份三加三
They sat over there, ordered two three-plus-threes,
付的现金 就这么走了
paid cash, and left.
你有听到他们在聊什么吗
You happen to hear what they were talking about?
没有 我太忙了
No, I was real busy.
但我觉得他们不是这里人
But they weren't from around here, I don't think.
以前从来没见过他们
Never seen them before.
他们长啥样
What did they look like?
就普通人 挺壮的
Regular. Kind of big.
绝对是西班牙裔
Definitely Hispanic. - Mm-hmm.
我记得其中一个有纹身
One of them had a tattoo. I remember that.
好极了 你记得是什么样的纹身吗
Perfect. You know what that looked like?
有点像是一条蛇绕着一个数字
Sort of like a snake thing wrapped around a number?
纸巾给我
Here. Give me that napkin.
画出来更方便
Probably easier just to draw it.
哈尔卫生餐厅
一些南方人的魅力 多有用啊
Just saying, a little Southern charm goes a long way.
你绝对是安迪·格里菲斯秀的常驻嘉宾
Yeah, you're a regular Andy Griffith.
那你就是巴尼·法夫了
Which makes you Barney Fife.
或者碧阿姨 要是她再年轻点的话 -真是没礼貌
Or Aunt Bee if she was younger. - Rude.
让我看看她画的
Let me see that drawing she made.
这看上去像是黑帮的标志
This tattoo looks like a gang call sign.
我去问问克里斯汀认不认识
I'm gonna see if Kristin knows anything about it.
你怎么了 -没什么
What's up with you? - Nothing.
我只是在想今早看到的
I've just been thinking about that argument
那两个人吵架
we saw this morning.
那个妈妈和房♥东吗 -是啊
The mom and the landlord? - Yeah.
那种房♥东真的让我火很大
Landlords like that piss me off.
他们都是剥削者 随意涨房♥租
They're predators, raising the rent just because they can.
他是在欺负一个努力的妈妈和她的孩子
Look, he's taking advantage of a hardworking mom and her kid.
努力 你是说漂亮吧
And by hardworking, you mean attractive, right?
这又不冲突
The two aren't mutually exclusive, all right?
他是个恶霸 那么做是不对的
He's a bully, and what he's doing is wrong.
所以如果我坐视不管
So if I stand by and just watch it happen,
那我成什么了
what does that make me?
你要挖他黑料吗
You want dirt on him?
我们都清楚这违反规矩的
Now, we both know that's a bureau violation.
只要不用局里的加密数据库就行
Not from the secure database,
找找开源的信息 来点传统黑客小技巧
just some open-source reporting, old-school hacking.
不然你觉得联邦调查局
Why do you think the FBI
为什么招我进来
recruited me in the first place?
来电的人说的那两个人
The guys our tipster overheard
是七街毒蛇的成员
were members of the 7th Street Serpents.
那是西孟菲斯的黑帮
It's a gang out of West Memphis.
路易斯·特雷维诺 七街毒蛇的头头
Luis Trevino, king of the 7th Street Serpents,
上个月因为敲诈勒索被定罪了
convicted last month on charges of federal racketeering.
我看了地检的档案
I combed the DA files.
里面没有什么路易斯·特雷维诺
There's no mention of a Luis Trevino
也没有任何七街毒蛇的资料
or anyone from the 7th Street Serpents.
因为这是联邦案件
That's because it was a federal case.
这是上周四新闻发布会上说的
Here's a quote from a press conference last Thursday.
联邦执法人员感谢
"Federal officials would like to thank
圣弗朗西斯县地方检察官
"St. Francis County DA's office
对本案调查的协助
for their ongoing role in the investigation."
所以是这些检察官的调查
So our prosecutors' investigative efforts
帮助定了路易斯的罪
helped put Luis away.
由于新闻发布会上的公开 他也知道了
And thanks to the public shout-out, he knew.
感觉动机挺充分的
It sounds like a motive to me.
路易斯正在福雷斯特市的联邦拘留中心等待审判
Luis is awaiting trial at FDC here in Forrest City.
自从他被起诉之后就一直在那里了
He's been there since he got indicted.
所以如果确实是他下令杀这些检察官的话
So if he did order a hit on our prosecutors,
那肯定是他打电♥话♥出来安排的
it would have had to come from a phone.
怎么安排 所有电♥话♥都要经过监听的
How? All the calls are monitored.
律师打去的不会被监听
Not the ones from his lawyers.
所以你觉得路易斯是利用了自己的律师来安排杀人
So you're thinking Luis used his attorney to order the hit.
这样他们的对话就不受保护了
If he did, that's a crime. Conversation's not protected.
联♥系♥克里斯汀和巴恩斯 让她们去申请搜查令
Call Kristin and Barnes. Tell them to get a warrant.
去拘留中心
Head over to the detention center.
看那边的录音里有没有发现
See if there's anything on their recordings.
路易斯最后一次给律师打电♥话♥是昨天
Last call Luis made to his lawyer was yesterday.
也就是枪击案发生当天早上
So the morning of the shooting.
我的上诉怎么拖这么久
The hell's the holdup with my appeal, man?
这是路易斯 -开什么玩笑
That's Luis. - You're kidding me, right?
这是他的律师 斯科特·托马斯
That's his attorney, Scott Thomas.
我都说了 在我拿到钱之前
I already told you, I'm not filing
是不会再帮你提交文书的
another piece of paperwork until I get paid.
我不是白干的 路易斯
I don't work for free, Luis.
行了 行了 冷静点
All right. All right, chill.
让我小舅子接电♥话♥
Get my brother-in-law on the line.
他们之前也这样三个人联♥系♥过吗
Have they run this three-way call game before?
我不知道 在你们带着搜查令过来之前
I don't know, I couldn't listen
我是不能听这些
to any attorney-client recordings
律师和客户之间的通话录音的
before y all came with your warrant.
贩毒集团的案子里这种情况挺常见的
You see this in cartel cases a lot.
表面上代理客户
Represent your client by day,
暗地里帮他们从监狱里管理生意
run their drug business from prison by night.
喂 -兄弟
¿Bueno? - Hermano.
我的律师要钱
My lawyer wants to get paid.
他想得美
Tell him to take a number.
我们应该给他付钱
No, we should pay him.
哈维 再多给一点
And, Javi, give him a little something extra.
他应得的 -什么应得的
He earned it. - Earned it?
他不是输了官司吗 -不 这是一起袭击
He lost Luis' trial. - No, this is a hit.
路易斯不是让哈维尔给这律师付钱
Luis isn't telling Javier to pay his lawyer.
是让他杀了这个律师
He's telling him to kill him.
估计也是这么安排他杀了地方检察官的
Probably arranged the DA murders the same way.
路易斯下令 哈维尔执行
Luis orders, Javier executes.
对 你认识这小舅子吗
That's right. You know this brother-in-law?
认识 他来看过路易斯
Yeah. He's been in here to see Luis.
访客记录里应该有他的信息
Should have his info in the visitor logs.
哈维尔·佩雷茨
Javier Perez.
他住在麦迪逊
He lives in Madison.
联邦调查局
FBI!
我绕去侧面
I'll go around the side.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI Freeze!
各位 这里
Guys, in here
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表