剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
你家会有谁住呢
when you go to prison for tax evasion.
你懂吧 涨房♥租是一回事
See, raising the rent, that's one thing.
但是私自赚取差价
Skimming the difference off the top,
那就是另一回事了
that's a whole another animal.
我没算错的话 你偷逃了75000的税款
Now, by my calculations, you owe $75,000 in back taxes.
我可以找国税局的朋友来
Now, I can call my buddies down at the IRS
处理你的案子 或许你也可以选择
and get this handled, or you can draw up
给这位太太一份新的租约
another lease for these nice folks.
我知道恶霸利用系统漏洞是什么样的
I know what it looks like when a bully games the system,
但今天这里不会发生这种事 你说对吧
but we're not gonna have that today, right?
这可真是
Wow, that was--
谢谢你
thank you.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
说真的 你帮我们太多了
Actually, it kind of is.
我是柯拉 这是我儿子凯勒布
I'm Cora, and this is my son, Caleb.
我是雷
I'm Ray.
你真的是联邦调查局探员吗
You're really an FBI agent?
当然了
I sure am.
能看看你的枪呢
Can I see your gun?
我不上班的时候一般不带枪
No, I usually don't have it when I'm not working.
你呢
What about you?
你长大之后想做什么
What do you want to be when you grow up?
大联盟的四分卫
NFL quarterback,
比如帕特里克·马霍姆斯或者拉马尔·杰克逊
like Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson.
好 不错 这样
OK, all right. Well, you know what?
我很期待有一天能看到你的比赛
I look forward to seeing you play one day.
要我帮你们把这些搬进去吗
Can I help you take these back inside?
我有个更好的主意
Actually, I have a better idea.
你介意陪他玩玩吗
Would you mind?
我不太会
I'm not very good.
行 没问题
Yeah, no worries.
看看你的本事
All right, let's see what you got.
好吗 来
All right? Come on.
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? - Yep.
行
OK.
这孩子臂力确实不错
Yeah, kid's got an arm on him.
两条手臂都挺不错的
Actually, he's got two of 'em.
你真行
I see what you did there.
这双关好笑
Funny.
好了 小男子汉
All right, young king.
我再走远一点啊
I'm going long, all right?
注意了啊
Ten hut.
来 -准备好了吗
Let's go! - Ready?
来
Let's go
真不错 小伙子
There we go, buddy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表