剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
造了这些假吗
is supposedly doing this?
一开始说是某个神秘的阴谋集团
Well, originally, it was some mysterious cabal,
但现在谭雅声称她发现了幕后黑手
but now Tanya's teasing that she's found the person
一位被他们称为X先生的人物
that's behind it all...Someone that they call Mr. X.
这x先生肯定是编出来的 但我们还是得去问问
I'm sure Mr. X is made-up, but we're gonna ask her anyway.
哈娜你跟我来
Hana Banana, you're with me.
其他人联♥系♥其他有关的家庭
The rest of you, contact the other families.
派人保护他们
Get protection on them.
看看这是不是真的
See if any of this stuff is real.
告诉我 是谁找到的你儿子
Tell me who activated your son.
我知道你也参与了
I know you were a part of this.
我 我都说了
I...I told you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道
Yes, you do.
出事那天 来这里见文森特的
The woman who came here to see Vincent
那个女人
on the day that it happened.
你是说他的心理医生门多萨吗
Do you mean Dr. Mendoza, his therapist?
她不是医生
She's not a doctor.
她是政♥府♥特工
She's a government operative.
她过来给了文森特枪
She came here, gave Vincent the gun
还有指示
and his instructions,
然后在他去夏令营之前
and then he shot her and your husband
枪杀了她和你丈夫
before he went to the camp.
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
文森特深受精神疾病的困扰
Vincent was deeply troubled,
他都不肯出门
and he wouldn't leave the house.
当时我去上班了 我丈夫叫来了医生
I'd gone to work, and my husband called the doctor over,
因为他很担心他
because he was so concerned about him.
我们都不知道文森特手里有枪
We didn't even know Vincent had the gun.
求你了
Please.
我知道失去孩子
I know what it feels like
是什么感受
to lose a child.
文森特做了很糟糕 很糟糕的事情
Vincent did a terrible, awful thing,
我真的感到非常羞愧 也非常抱歉
and I am so ashamed and so, so sorry,
但我保证 我真的不知道
but I promise I don't know anything
你在说什么
about what you're saying.
我没有失去孩子
I didn't lose a child.
我的玛雅还活着
My Mya is still alive,
我一定会找到带走她的人
and I'm going to find the people that took her.
谁给你的钱
Who paid you?
什么
What?
你本可以换大房♥子
You could've gone out and bought a big house
买♥♥好东西 但你还在这里
and nice things, but you're still here.
我还在这里 是因为没人肯买♥♥这栋房♥子
I'm still here, because nobody will buy this house.
大家都知道这里之前住的是谁
Everybody knows who lived here.
起来 我们走
Get up. Come on.
过来
Over here.
快点
Hurry up.
坐下
Sit.
求你了 我什么都不知道
Please. I don't know anything.
好了 密♥码♥是什么
All right. What's the password?
这上面什么都没有
There's nothing on there.
把密♥码♥告诉我
Tell me the password!
你说你知道幕后黑手是谁
You claim to know who's behind all this.
那就告诉我们 这个神秘的X先生是谁
So tell us. Who's this mysterious Mr. X?
首先 感谢你们的收看
Well, first, thanks for watching,
其次 这是保密信息
and second, that is confidential.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you have a name?
作为一个爱国者
It is my patriotic duty
我有义务反抗你们这群联邦调查局的恶霸
to stand up to you FBI bullies.
你到底有没有能逻辑自洽的理论
Do you have any coherent theory about this at all,
还是说你只是为了卖♥♥你的减肥药
or do you just do this to sell your dietary supplements?
看吧 你们就是恶霸
See? You are bullies.
我刚联♥系♥过她
I just phoned her.
她准备好和你聊聊了
She's standing by, ready to speak to you.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Mm-hmm.
好 那就开始节目吧
Okay, let's start the show now.
直播出去
We'll take it live.
直播
Live?
你确定吗 -当然了
Are you sure? - Oh, yeah.
我们走吧 -这是搞什么
Let's go. - What the hell's going on?
赶紧行动起来 各位
All right, come on, people. Move it.
我们要直播了
We're live right now.
快 -赶紧的
Now! - Let's go, people.
能帮我处理一下这个吗 谢谢
Can you handle this for me? Thank you.
欢迎 我的朋友们
Welcome, my friends.
今天我们的节目将提前开始
We are coming to you early today,
因为我们将要进行一对一的独家采访
because we have an exclusive one-on-one interview
对象就是正在努力揭露真♥相♥的
with the woman who is fighting
金·福格曼
to expose the truth, Kim Fogelman.
金 欢迎来到谭雅档案
Kim, welcome to TanyaDossier.
谭雅 我找到了
Tanya, I found it.
不切断直播吗 -先不要
Shouldn't we cut this off? - Not yet.
追踪她的电♥话♥ -我有证据
Trace the call. - I have the proof.
我这就去 -在电脑上
I'm on it. - It was on the laptop...
她的电脑上
On her laptop.
我知道这一切的幕后黑手是谁了
I know who's behind all of this.
我知道 -我靠
I know... - Holy crap,
那是佩妮·弗莱明 -谁
that's Penny Fleming. - Who?
她儿子文森特 就是夏令营枪击案的凶手
Her son, Vincent, was the shooter at the camp.
不能让她公开处决
We can't have a public execution.
切断直播 -我 我不能
Cut the feed. - I can't...
赶紧断开直播 -我没有权利
Just kill the feed. - No, no, I'm not...
断开直播
Kill the feed.
金 我是特别探员雷米·斯科特
Kim, this is Special Agent Remy Scott.
几个月前我去过你家 见过你
We met a few months ago at your house.
你得住手 你伤害到了别人
You have to stop this. You're hurting people.
根本没有什么阴谋 -联邦调查局突袭了
There is no conspiracy. - I have been raided
我的演播室 -这都是谎言
by the FBI. - This is a lie.
谭雅所说的都是谎言
Tanya lied about the whole thing.
他们想让我闭嘴
They are trying to silence me.
这都是她编出来的 -金 他们是想
She made it all up. - Kim, they are trying
阻止你 -告诉我们 你在哪里
to stop you. - Tell us where you are,
我们会帮你的 -坚持去寻找
and we will help you. - Just keep looking
真♥相♥ -告诉我们你在哪里
for the truth. - Tell us where you are.
我要把玛雅找回来
I'm getting Mya back.
无信♥号♥♥
她挂了
We lost her.
直播结束了
And we're out.
给我把摄像机拿开
Get that thing out of my face.
追踪到她了吗 -没有 她挂得太快了
Did you get her? - No, she hung up too soon.
谢里尔 -佩妮·弗莱明
Sheryll. - Penny Fleming...
我就快查到了 有了 赛琳娜路1♥1♥4♥号♥
I'm almost there. Okay, 1♥1♥4♥ Serena Way.
她就住在威尔明顿 -通知当地警方
She's in Wilmington. - Alert PD,
让克里斯汀和雷立马过去
get Kristin and Ray over there now.
我们在这儿等着 防止金再打回来
We'll wait here in case Kim calls back.
我是威尔明顿警局的斯通警官
Officer Stone, Wilmington PD.
你清查过这里了吗 -清查过了
Did you clear the house? - Yeah.
只有她一个人
She's the only one here.
急救人员在过来路上了
EMTs are on the way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 佩妮
Hi, Penny.
我是特别探员雷·卡农
I'm Special Agent Ray Cannon.
这是特别探员克里斯汀·盖恩斯
This is Special Agent Kristin Gaines.
你好
Hi.
是金打伤你的吗
So Kim did this to you?
对 她本来在打电♥话♥
Yeah, she was on her phone,
那个视频通话 然后她一看见联邦调查局
the FaceTime thing, and. ...And as soon as she saw the FBI,
就吓坏了
she freaked out.
她挂了电♥话♥ 开始打我
She hung up and started hitting me,
问我她女儿在哪里
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表