剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
that even though she couldn't change what happened,
但她可以选择如何处理自己的痛苦
she had a choice about how to use her pain.
是选择让它变成锚 还是变成锤子
About whether it was an anchor or a hammer.
锚和锤子 -对
An anchor or a hammer? - Yeah.
就是被它束缚 还是利用它
Like something that weighs you down or a tool you use.
我觉得你不适合当老师
I'm not so sure you should be a teacher.
你真的会确保
Are you really gonna make sure that
他们不会再这样对我了吗
they stop doing these things to me?
我们会离开这里
We're getting out of here,
我们一起
and we're gonna do it together.
在疫情期间 儿童性♥虐♥待
During the pandemic, child sexual abuse
和相应产物大量增加
and the publication of it exploded.
但我不懂 它们能闻出照片吗
Yeah, but I don't get it. They can smell pictures?
这狗能闻出三苯氧磷
The dog's gonna sniff out TPPO.
是电路板上的覆盖层
They coat circuit boards in it.
谢谢你们来 -乐意帮忙
Thanks for coming. - We're happy to help.
要是有人能找到电脑 就只有他了
If anyone can find that computer, it's this guy.
好孩子 你准备好了吗
Good boy. You good?
开工吧
Let's do it.
好孩子 去找
All right, good boy. Search.
找到他
Find.
跟上去 好孩子
Track. Good boy, good boy.
盖恩斯
Gaines.
对
Yeah.
好
All right.
谢了 -布拉德的前妻吗
Thanks. - Brad's ex's wife?
她没有就业记录是因为
Yeah, there were no employment records
她拿的是现金工资
'cause she's paid in cash.
在某个当地的餐厅
So she works at some local diner,
探员已经过去了
agents are on their way.
有什么发现
What you got here?
这里有发现
Got something.
谢谢你 -看看这里面
Thank you. - Check in here.
看看这个
Look at this.
我没有发现任何和布拉德的交流
I'm not seeing any communication
或者任何照片
with Brad or any pictures.
我找到个硬盘
I found a hard drive.
你确定要打开513个项目吗
全都是奥莉
Hundreds of Ollie.
这什么人啊 这可是他亲生女儿
What kind of person-- his own daughter?
家人往往是儿童的第一个贩卖♥♥者
Family are usually a child's first trafficker.
行
Okay.
这和特伦特发过来的是一样的
Those match the ones that Trent sent,
所以那是马里兰那里奥莉的卧室
so that is Ollie's bedroom in Maryland.
但这些照片是在其他房♥间拍的
But these other pictures are in a different room.
看这个
Look at this.
这是封了窗
These are window plugs.
他们给房♥间做了隔音
They soundproofed the room.
这些封窗 肯定得定做
The plugs, they had to be custom
这些都是拱形窗
because of the arched windows.
创建时间: 2022年5月18日 晚8点36分
地点: 叔叔
这张照片上唯一的信息是叔叔
The only info on that pic is "Uncle."
叔叔是谁 -伊莉丝没有兄弟
Who's Uncle? - Elyse doesn't have a brother.
布拉德和海瑟也没有
Nor did Brad or Heather.
她来了
She's here.
伊莉丝 我是雷米·斯科特探员
Elyse, I'm Special Agent Remy Scott.
弗兰克斯探员告诉你出什么事了吗
Did Agent Franks tell you what's going on?
他说我女儿奥莉失踪了
He said that my daughter Ollie's missing?
你上次联♥系♥你前夫布拉德是什么时候
When did you last speak to your ex-husband, Brad?
我不知道 大概七年前吧
I don't know, about seven years ago.
奥莉呢
And Ollie?
一样 她当时才五岁
Same. She was five.
我们是在我17岁的时候结的婚 我们离婚的时候
We got married when I was 17, and when we got divorced,
他有工作 我有毒瘾
he had a job, and I had a drug habit.
所以监护权判给他了
He got custody.
我在攒钱请律师
I'm saving up for a lawyer.
这间房♥你眼熟吗
Does this room look familiar to you?
不 没有
No, I don't think so.
仔细看看
Take a closer look.
你在藏什么
What are you covering?
你在藏什么
What are you covering?
伊莉丝 伊莉丝 别
Elyse, Elyse, no.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 我的宝贝
Oh, my God, my baby.
伊莉丝 深呼吸
Elyse, take a deep breath.
对 对
That's it. That's it.
我知道这对你来说肯定非常痛苦
I know this is unimaginably painful,
但我需要你集中精力
but I need you to focus.
奥莉需要你集中精力
Ollie needs you to focus.
奥莉或者布拉德有没有叔叔
Is there anyone Brad or Ollie called uncle?
有
Yes.
奥莉 我们会离开这里的
Okay, Ollie, we're gonna get out of here.
我需要你的音乐播放器
Now, I'm gonna need to use your music player.
我会还给你的
I'll give it back.
这个有没有附带那种
Did this come with, like, a little cube
能插♥进♥墙的小立方体
that plugs into the wall?
没有 就这些
No, just what was in the box.
好
Okay.
行
Okay.
SANDWOOD
S-A-N-D-W-O-O-D.
道格拉斯·桑德伍德 月球牵引公♥司♥的首席执行官
Douglas Sandwood, CEO of Lunar Pull Technologies.
布拉德是他的下属 奥莉叫他道格叔叔
Brad worked for him. Ollie called him Uncle Dougie.
他有三栋房♥子
And he's got three houses.
一栋在佛蒙特 一栋在康涅狄格
One in Vermont, one in Connecticut,
还有一栋在新汉普夏尔 -最近的是哪个
and one in New Hampshire. - Which one's closest?
新汉普夏尔
Uh, New Hampshire.
而且从昨晚那个加油站
And from the gas station last night,
走I91直接到
it's a straight shot up the I-91.
肯定就是那里
That's gotta be it.
但如果我们搞错了 而且他有监控
But if we're wrong and he has cameras,
他就会发现我们 然后人间蒸发
he'll be onto us and just disappear.
那能不能同时搜查
Well, what about a coordinated breach?
三个州 那花的时间太长了
Three states? It'll take too long.
好 我们知道窗户是定做的 对吧
Okay, we know the windows are custom, right?
那我们就去找每栋房♥子
So we call every contractor
附近50英里范围的所有承包商
within a 50 mile radius of each house.
开工吧
Let's do it.
过来这里
Come here.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
但如果这不行呢
But what if it doesn't work?
要是他们一直伤害我呢
What if they keep hurting me forever?
奥莉 会成功的
Ollie, it's gonna work.
别出声
Stay quiet.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
听你的歌♥ 呆在这里
Listen to your music and stay here.
不要动
Don't move.
我们要跑
We're gonna run.
要跑 而且不能停
We're gonna run, and we're not gonna stop.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
走
Come on.
走 走
Go. Go.
那谁能查到这些记录
Then who does have access to the records?
我需要和你的上级谈谈
I need to talk to your supervisor right now.
对 我明白
Yes, I understand.
能不能从近10年的开始 拜托
Can we just start with the last 10 years, please?
好 你确定吗
Right. You're sure?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
是新汉普夏尔的房♥子
It's his house in New Hampshire.
距离这里只有20分钟
20 minutes away.
哈娜 凯西选了什么
Hana, what did Casey choose?
什么
What?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表