剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
The ren...
复 复兴
Ren-- renaissance...
是水
The water.
是
The...
他们给水下了药
They drugged the water.
都不许喝水
No one drink the water!
赶紧叫救护车
Someone call 911.
我们筛查了整座酒店
We've been through the entire hotel.
依然没有发现贝卡或者杰克
There's still no sign of Becca or Jake.
看来只有董事会成员
It looks like only the board members
接触到了有问题的水
were exposed to the tainted water.
马格努斯怎么样了 -就算他
How's Magnus? - If he doesn't have
去医院的路上不心脏病发
a heart attack on the way to the hospital,
等他知道自己的投资人没了 肯定也得发作
he will when he realizes his funding has dried up.
中♥央♥车站那里有他们的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
Just got a credit card hit from Grand Central.
杰克20分钟前在大都会北方铁路买♥♥了两张票
Jake bought two tickets on the Metro North 20 minutes ago.
这就能缩小范围了
OK, that narrows it down,
但是还是有很多条线路
but there are still multiple lines from there.
而且哪站都能下
And he could literally get off at any stop.
我也不想说 但这样是找不到他们的
Look, I hate to be that guy, but we are losing them.
哈德逊线
Hudson line.
哈德逊峡谷 -克罗顿-哈蒙站
Hudson Gorge. - Croton-Harmon stop.
杰克的母亲就是在那里自杀的
That's where Jake's mother committed suicide.
值得一试 雷还有巴恩斯跟我来
It's worth a shot. Ray and Barnes with me.
我们去哈德逊线想办法上车
We'll race up the Hudson, try to catch that train.
你们俩回大都会矫正中心 以防我们搞错了
You two head back to the MCC in case we guessed wrong.
你知道我们在哪儿吗
Do you know where we are?
峡谷
The gorge,
妈妈以前冬天会带我来滑雪橇
Mom used to bring me here to go sledding in the winter.
没错
That's right,
在她抛弃你之前
before she abandoned you.
我们一起做了很伟大的事情
We did great things together, you and I.
现在 你只差最后一步了
And now, you just have to take one final step.
我保证
I promise you.
这样就会好起来了
This is gonna make everything better.
是时候了 杰克
It's time, Jake.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
如果我们关于峡谷的猜想没有错
If we're right about the gorge,
那这一切都要追溯到杰克的母亲
this all goes back to Jake's mother.
这就能解释为什么要他妈妈的骨灰了
That explains the mother's ashes.
或许那也是贝卡让他去做的
Maybe Becca put him up to that too.
贝卡说杰克当她是母亲
Becca said Jake saw her as a maternal figure.
她扮演的这个角色
Taking on that role plays directly
正好是杰克最深的创伤
into Jake's deepest trauma.
如果她想控制杰克
If she wants to control Jake,
从这一点入手是最好的
there's no better place to start your Svengali than there.
等一下
Wait a second.
杰克写了很多关于他的臆想的东西
Jake writes a lot about a hallucination he had,
说他妈妈死的那天他也在场
that he was there on the day his mom died.
要重新经历这一刻也太惨了
That's a horrible moment to relive.
在他的幻想里 那里在下雪
In his vision, it's snowing.
她在徒步道上迷了路
She loses her way on a trail.
在哪里
Where is it?
他在呼唤她
He's calling out to her.
这里
Here.
我在大叫 尖叫着让她跟着我的声音走
"I was yelling, screaming to follow the sound of my voice,
但是雪太大 她听不到我
"but she couldn't hear me in the whiteout,
也看不到警示牌
"couldn't read the warning signs.
她都没有看到悬崖
She never even saw the ledge."
州警在桥上发现了一男一女
State police have eyes on a male and female on the bridge.
叫他们别轻举妄动 我们快到了
Tell them to stand down. We're pulling up.
好孩子 杰克
Good boy, Jake.
不会痛的 我保证
You won't feel a thing. I promise.
有时候唯一的出路就是下去
Sometimes the only way out is down.
纽约 哈德逊峡谷
联邦调查局 别动
FBI! Don't move!
谢天谢地 你们来了
Thank God you're here.
他想要绑♥架♥我 -是这样吗 杰克
He tried to kidnap me. - Is that true, Jake?
他说这是最后一步了
He told me this was the end of the line.
退后 他要跳了
Move back! He's gonna jump!
你接下来说的话
The next words out of your mouth
最好聪明一点
better be some inspired-ass Dalai Lama line
因为它将成为你的墓志铭
because it's going on your tombstone.
杰克 请你下来 孩子
Jake, I need you to step off the ledge, son.
他不像我一样爱你
He doesn't love you like I do.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
杰克
Jake?
你姐姐告诉我 你无所畏惧
Your sister told me you were fearless,
无论事情有多糟糕
that no matter how dark things got,
你都积极面对
you face them head-on.
和我们聊聊
Let's talk about this.
你想知道我是怎么想的吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得你的这位老师 或者古鲁
I think your teacher here, or your guru,
不管她是什么
or whatever the hell she is,
她一直都在操纵你
has been manipulating you.
别信他的
Don't trust him.
而且她肯定也一直在给你下药
And I'm pretty sure she's been drugging you too.
今天不必像你妈妈死的那天一样的
This doesn't have to end like that day your mom died,
别听他的 杰克
Don't listen, Jake.
跟着我的声音
Just follow the sound of my voice.
别听他的 杰克
Don't listen, Jake.
别迷失在雪地里
Don't get lost in the snow.
一切都可以结束了 杰克
This can be over now, Jake.
别迷失在雪地里 杰克
Don't get lost in the snow, Jake.
杰克
Jake.
你可以做到的 杰克
You can do this, Jake.
杰克
Jake.
你 你都做了什么
What-- what have you done?
杰克
Jake.
不
No.
杰克 请你下来
Jake, I need you to step back off the ledge.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你杀错人了
You're killing the wrong person.
我真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
杰克 -不
Jake! - No!
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
她不能再控制你了
She can't control you anymore.
贝卡想把一切都栽在杰克头上
Becca tried to pin everything on Jake.
挖坟 在酒店用他妈妈的名字
The grave robbery, using his mother's name at the hotel.
这都是贝卡陷害他的计划
All part of Becca's plan to frame him.
搞得好像是杰克崩溃了
Make it look like Jake snapped.
然后说服他跳桥
Convince him to jump
或者直接给他爆头
or put a bullet in the back of his head.
都为了那该死的药
All for a stupid little pill.
是啊 那药可值钱了
Yeah, worth a boatload of money.
里昂死了 雷加成了笑话丢了投资
Look, with Leon dead, Rega an unfunded laughingstock,
贝卡可以重新设计她的药物
Becca could reformulate her design.
然后申请新专利
And then, she could refile for a new patent,
狠狠赚一笔
making her filthy rich.
更不用说杀人
Not to mention the murdering people
还有害死自己这部分了
and getting herself killed part.
你知道老话怎么说的
Well, you know what they say.
人算不如天算
The best laid plans...
哈娜·吉布森
安泰乐抗焦虑药
必要时服用一片
我不知道为什么有人觉得
I don't know why people think
一片药就能解决所有问题
a pill can solve all their problems.
我觉得药物治疗是很强有力的工具
I think medication can be a powerful tool.
如果对你有用 那最好
And if it works for you, great.
但大部分时候
But most of the time,
我们都得靠自己走出黑暗
no, we got to walk out of the darkness on our own.
是啊 但怎么走出去
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表