剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
But unfortunately, it's how we caught you--
通过你找的一个台♥湾♥码农
through one of your coders in Taiwan.
把那128比特的密♥码♥给我
I need the 128-bit password.
不在我手上
I-- I don't have it.
你有
Yes, you do.
我没有
I don't.
我发誓
I swear to you.
我从来就没有 这是我自保的方式
I've never had it. It's how I protect myself.
那谁有
Then who does?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
那就走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
等等 你在干什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
放我下来 不不不
Put me down. No! No, no, no, no, no.
等一下 等一下
Wait a second. Wait a second.
你们要别的什么都可以 都可以
I'll give you anything else. Anything.
不 不要
No! No! No! No!
我需要 凯莱科纳的密♥码♥
I need the p-- passwords for Kelekona.
求你们了
Please.
我想 我想见我儿子
I-- I want I want to see my son.
给你们三小时
You have three hours.
我已经把指示发给你们了
I have sent you instructions.
他是死是活就取决于你们
His life is in your hands.
这视频是直接通过电子邮件发给我们的
Video was emailed directly to us.
中情局确认了这是劳村的声音
CIA confirmed the voice of Lao Tsun,
中国大使♥馆♥的专员
attache at the Chinese Embassy.
知道他们在哪里吗
Do we know where they are?
通过电子邮件的地址
IP from the email was linked
追查到了新西兰的一个僵尸账户
to a dormant account in New Zealand,
视频的元数据里也什么都没有
and there's nothing from the video metadata.
你们找到密♥码♥了吗
Have you located the password?
我们已经搜查了格雷厄姆的家里 办公室 硬盘
We've searched Graham's home, offices, hard drives.
所以你们还没找到是吗
So you don't have it?
我们还有两小时 -没有两小时了
We still have two hours. - No, you don't.
我们不会做交易的
There's not gonna be any trade.
我没记错的话 这案子不归财政部管吧
Last time I checked, Treasury isn't running this operation.
我们不能让中国人拿到这样
And the Chinese are not gonna get their hands
一个会让世界经济向他们倾斜的
on a system that would tip the world's economy
重要系统
in their favor.
这是国务卿的原话
That's a direct quote from the secretary of state.
所以我们要为了一段代码
So we're just gonna turn our back on this guy
放弃这个人吗
for a piece of code?
自♥由♥是有代价的
Freedom doesn't come without sacrifice.
你也同意吗 伊莎贝尔
You're going along with this, Isobel?
我们决定统一战线合作了
Both agencies are aligned.
现在他是有生命危险啊
This is a man's life at stake here.
他还有个儿子呢
He has a son!
你需要放弃本次任务
You need to stand down from this operation.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
这人要是死了 那都是因为你
This is on you.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我们从头开始
We start over.
全部重新搜查一遍
Search everything again.
家里 电脑上 硬盘上
Homes, computers, hard drives.
我们已经全都搜过了
We've searched everywhere.
那就再努力一点
Then we try harder!
我是绝对不会放弃他的
I'll be damned if I'm giving up on this guy.
各位 过来一下
Guys, come here.
我把事情都告诉他了
I told him everything.
我一提到凯莱科纳
As soon as I mentioned Kelekona,
他就开始写这段数字了
he started writing this sequence.
这是什么
What is this?
是凯莱科纳的密♥码♥
It's the password for Kelekona.
我爸爸叫我记住它
My dad told me to memorize it.
如果我们把这个给他们 我爸爸就能回来了吗
If we give it to them, can we get my dad back?
这很棒 丹特 但是
That's amazing, Dante, but...
事情没有这么简单
it's a little more complicated than that.
中国政♥府♥想要凯莱科纳
The Chinese government wants Kelekona,
但我们的政♥府♥不愿意给
but our government doesn't wanna give it to them.
不用给啊
We don't have to.
你确定这可行吗
Are you sure this is gonna work?
只能试试了
Only one way to find out.
我要的东西在你手上吗
You have what I want?
先让我见到人
I wanna see him first.
我们不是说好的吗
I thought we agreed.
就我们
Just us.
一切都在掌控之中
Everything's under control.
我是财政部的温斯顿·希尔
Winston Hill from Treasury.
你们不能交易 -你别急
You're not making this trade. - Hey, look, man, take it easy.
我是接到了霍纳塞克国务卿的直接命令的
I'm here on direct orders from Secretary Hornacek.
斯科特探员 -让开
Agent Scott! - Get back!
别这么做 -喂
Hey, do not do this! - Hey!
别这么做
Do not do this!
你会害死人的
You're gonna get someone killed.
让他滚
Tell him to stand down.
冷静一点 所有人就都能得偿所愿
Everybody will get what they want if we just be cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你不用谢我
I'm not the one you need to thank.
爸
Dad!
我爱你 丹特 -我也爱你
I love you, Dante. - I love you too.
我爱你
I love you so much.
霍纳塞克国务卿正在联♥系♥局长
Secretary Hornacek is calling the director.
你违背了直接的命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
我没有
No, I didn't.
我明确告诉你不要把密♥码♥交给他们
You were specifically told not to give them Kelekona.
你刚这么做了
I just saw you do it.
他们拿到的东西毫无价值
What they have is worthless.
告诉他们 丹特
Tell them, Dante.
我黑进了凯莱科纳的网站
I hacked the Kelekona website.
并嵌入了一种病毒
I embedded a virus which activates
在你输入密♥码♥之后就会启动
when you input the password.
等他们一输入进去
Every time they type it in,
上面的东西就会开始自我销毁
it will start to corrupt itself.
他们阻止不了的
They won't be able to stop it.
直到一切都消失
It'll keep corrupting itself until it all implodes.
所以 所以凯莱科纳没了吗
So-- so Kelekona is dead?
不
No.
我爸爸总是跟我说要备份
My dad always told me to keep copies.
以防万一
Always be safe.
我就备份了
So I did.
都在这上面
It's all on here.
你们看
You can look.
不用
I don't have to.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
今天是丹特拯救了世界
Dante saved the day.
对吧 丹特 -谢谢你
Right, Dante? - Thank you.
嗨
Hey.
我给你把小迈的东西都拿回来了
I brought you back Mikey's things.
我留了几张照片 希望你不介意
Kept a couple of photos, hope you don't mind.
没事
All good.
你看过信了吗 -什么信
Did you read the letter? - What letter?
我从来没看过那份信
Oh. I never check that mail.
我知道
I know.
佛罗里达罪犯审查委员会
Florida Commission on Offender Review?
我也收到了 妈也是
I got the same one. So did Mom.
拉里·迈克尔·戴维斯要获得附条件的医疗假释了
Larry Michael Davis is up for conditional medical release.
什么
What?
为什么 -他得癌了
Why? - He has cancer.
下周在塔拉哈西开听证会
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表