剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I also know Adam Moore.
我一知道你们在追的逃犯是他
As soon as I saw that's who you were chasing,
我就联♥系♥了你们办事处 他们让我来这
I called your office, and they sent me here.
你是怎么认识亚当的
And how do you know Adam?
他两周前来我办公室找过我
He came to see me at work two weeks ago.
骗过我的助手
Weaseled his way past my assistant
给了我一份名单
with a list of names.
都是他希望我们起诉的战犯
War criminals he wanted us to go after.
什么样的战犯
What kind of war criminals?
他自己也说不清楚
He couldn't really say.
他没有证据 只有那份名单
He had no evidence, just this list of names
很模糊的指控 说什么几十年前
and vague allegations about supposed atrocities
在亚洲的一个小岛上发生过侵犯人♥权♥的暴行
that happened on some island in Asia decades ago.
是泰国的岛上吗
Was the island in Thailand?
不知道 我从来没听说过
I don't know. I had never heard of it.
说实话 当时我以为他是个疯子
Honestly, I thought he was a crackpot,
所以我只想让他离开我的办公室
and I just wanted to get him out of my office.
他有说他要你们干什么吗
Did he say what he wanted?
他希望他那份名单上的人
He wanted the names on his list referred
都被转移到国际刑事法♥院♥接受起诉
to the International Criminal Court for prosecution.
我跟他说这不可能 因为美国
I told him that wouldn't be possible since the U.S.
2002年美国针对海牙国际刑事法♥院♥通过了《美国♥军♥人保护♥法♥》
拒绝接受该法♥院♥对美国♥军♥人在战争中的违法行为的管辖
自从2002年起亨特议员起草的《保护♥法♥》通过之后
hasn't been a participating member in the ICC since 2002
就已经不是国际刑事法♥院♥的成员国了
because of the Protection Act, which Senator Hunter wrote.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this.
我好像明白了
I think I'm getting it now.
摩尔认为那些泰国人是战犯
Moore thinks these Thai men are war criminals.
他知道无法起诉他们之后
When he finds out they can't be prosecuted,
就开始自行清除他们了
he starts taking them out on his own.
他觉得是亨特导致美国退出国际刑事法♥院♥
And he blames Hunter for taking the U.S. out of the ICC
所以也要他付出代价
and decides to make him pay too.
我们需要那份名单
We need to see that list.
上面所有人都可能是潜在目标
Every name on there could be a potential target.
在我办公室里
It's at my office.
我们得回市里
We'll have to go back into the city.
我就爱工作狂
I love a workaholic.
你得趁他们没开始放节日音乐的时候
You got to enjoy the radio before they start cranking
好好享受广播 知道不
all that holiday music, you know.
你确定要这么做吗
我想清楚了
I gave it a lot of thought.
好
Okay
什么情况
What the hell is that?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy or something?
这家伙什么毛病
What the hell is this guy's problem?
爸 下车
Dad, get out.
你干什么 -爸 快下车
What are you doing? - Dad, just-- just get out.
手♥机♥给我 你定位功能还开着
Give me your phone. You got location services on.
亚当 -你别动
Hey, Adam. - Hey. Stay right here.
别碰这位老先生
Leave that old man alone.
闭嘴 -我说真的
Shut up! - Yo, I mean it.
我要报♥警♥了 别碰他
I'm gonna call 911. Leave him alone.
你能怎么办
Yeah, what are you gonna do?
你要去哪 说啊
Hey, where are you going? Come on.
亚当 -别
Adam. - Come on.
今天可是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving.
那就闭嘴好好感恩
Hey, shut up and be thankful.
上车
Get in.
没事 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
911 我要报告一起紧急事件
911, I want to report an emergency.
格兰特是我多年好友
Grant's been my friend for many years.
纽约市 皇后区
我本来要送他去肯尼迪国际机场
I was going with him to JFK to, uh,
跟他做最后的道别
to say goodbye for the last time.
最后的道别
Last time?
他要去阿姆斯特丹的一家诊所
He's gonna a clinic in Amsterdam,
去那里接受安乐死
where he'll die by assisted suicide.
这里只有末期病人才能安乐死
It's not legal here unless you're terminal.
他实在是太痛苦了
He's just in so much pain.
我明白
I understand.
好 谢谢你
All right, I appreciate that. Thank you.
亚当本来是要陪他一起去阿姆斯特丹的吗
Was Adam supposed to fly to Amsterdam next week with him?
对 但听说亚当做的事后
Yes, but after hearing about what Adam's done,
格兰特决定提早去
Grant chose to go early.
这没有什么值得他留恋的了
There's just nothing here for him anymore.
司机那边没什么发现 只知道他看到亚当
I got nothing from the driver except he saw Adam
往向南的路上去了
heading towards the southbound ramp.
亚当带着一份他声称是战犯的泰国人名单
Adam went to the DOJ with a list of Thai men
去了司法部
he claimed were war criminals.
这你知道吗
You know anything about that?
那些海盗
The pirates.
在西贡政♥权♥倒台后 很多人
After Saigon fell, many people tried
想要坐船逃离越南
to escape Vietnam by boat.
溺死的都算走运的了
The ones who drowned were lucky.
不走运的在海上被泰国海盗袭击
The unlucky ones were attacked by Thai pirates at sea.
南茶岛(Nam Cham Island)是虚构地名,越南有占婆岛(Cham Island)
他们把我们监禁在南茶岛上
They marooned us on Nam Cham Island.
我当时跟我的家人在一起
I was with my family.
都是多亏了格兰特 我们才能活下来
We were alive, thanks to Grant.
他驾驶飞机越过岛的时候发现了我们
He was a pilot flying over when he spotted us on the island.
当时世上没人知道我们在那
The world had no idea we were there.
格兰特亲自安排了几次船舶救援行动
Grant himself organized many rescue missions by boat.
很危险 但他还是来了
It was very dangerous, but he came
救了几百个和我一样的越南难民
and saved hundreds of Vietnamese refugees like me.
我们都欠他一条命
We all owe him our lives.
或许亚当以为那些海盗
Maybe Adam believed that these pirates
总有一天会伏法
would someday be brought to justice.
他爸的病让他决定加速这件事
And then losing his dad put a clock on it.
亚当希望他父亲有生之年
Adam wants his dad to see justice done
能看到罪犯伏法
while he's still alive.
他先去了司法部 希望他们能从
First he goes to the DOJ hoping they'll prosecute
正规渠道起诉那些海盗
the pirates through official channels
纽伦堡审判是1945年11月21日至1946年10月1日间
由二战战胜国对欧洲轴心国的军事、政♥治♥和经济领袖进行的军事审判
就像纽伦堡审判一样
like the Nuremberg trials.
对 但他们没有 所以亚当决定
Yeah, but they don't, so Adam decides
他要站出来 亲自主持正义
he's gonna step up and save the day.
你能再把照片调出来吗
Can you pull up those photos again?
好
Yeah.
亚当对司法部声称
Adam ID'd these six men
这六个人是泰国海盗
to the DOJ as these Thai pirates.
目前已经杀了三个了
He's killed three so far.
其中有两个是兄弟
Yeah, two of them were brothers
现在是佛教僧侣
who became Buddhist monks.
所以亚当才对寺庙下手
That's why Adam attacked the temple.
第三个是阿西特·安瓦尔 在中♥央♥公园被杀
The third is Arthit Anwar, killed in Central Park.
你在南茶岛上见过他们吗
Have you seen them before from Nam Cha Island?
你认识另外三个人吗
Do you recognize the other three?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但这里面有一个我肯定他是海盗
But the one face I do know is one pirate.
他当时大概20岁
He was maybe 20 years old,
但已经比其他人都要残忍♥了
but already crueler than the others.
他多次强♥奸♥了我的母亲
He raped my mother many times.
但真正害死她的
But what killed her...
是因为他杀了我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 让她伤透了心
was a broken heart when he murdered my baby brother.
那人脸上有一条疤
That man had a scar across his face.
我每晚都会梦到那张脸
I see that face every night.
布依先生 请在这里等一下
Wait here a minute, Mr. Bui.
是你挑起来的
You started it.
你说要去阿姆斯特丹
You decided to go to Amsterdam.
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
我也想坚持的 但我实在是受不了了
Tried to hold out, you know, I couldn't take it anymore.
这个病太疼了
The pain just got too much.
我不得不这么选
I had to choose.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表