剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
就像你说的 这是科学
Well, like you said, this is science.
数字不会骗人
And the numbers don't lie.
我确实是这么说的
I did say that, didn't I?
更棒的是 我是对的
And the great thing is, I'm right.
今后可以多喝这个 -我也是
I could get used to this. - Me too.
但在一切结束之前 我们得确保
But until this is done, we have to make sure nobody
没人知道我们在干什么
finds out what we're doing.
当然了
Of course.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你得保证
You have to promise.
这件事你知我知
This stays between us.
你发誓吗
You swear?
放松 我不会说出去的
Relax. I'm not gonna say a word.
很晚了 而且今天很累了
It's late, and that was a really long day.
我要回家了
I'm gonna head home.
明天见吗
See you tomorrow?
早上等你
Bright and early.
看
Hmm. Look.
这还有个和马同游的
Here's one for swimming with horses.
海豚的话我能懂 但这有点
I mean, dolphins, I get, but this sounds a little--
不保险 -没错
Precarious? - Exactly.
等等 这还是一套里面的一部分
Oh, wait, it's actually part of a deal
是太阳谷小屋旅行
to stay at a lodge in Sun Valley.
你能不能挑个时间去呢
I wonder if you could pick what time of year to go.
雷米 -嗨
Remy. - Hey.
嗨 -很高兴见到你
Hey. - Great to see you, man.
我也是 -你都去哪儿了
You too. - Where the hell you been?
到处跑罢了
Ah, here and there.
这是泰迪·比尔 这是艾普尔·布鲁克斯
Teddy Beale, April Brooks.
我和泰迪是老相识了
Teddy and I go way back.
是《灯红酒绿》那个年代了
All the way back to the "Bright Lights, Big City" days.
80年代后期 哇哦
Ah, late '80s. Wow.
感觉很吓人
Sounds terrifying.
我保持沉默 法官大人
I plead the Fifth, Your Honor.
你最好是
I bet you do.
雷米 我回头再找你
Remy, I'll catch you later.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Glad to see you out and about. - You too.
泰迪·比尔
Teddy Beale?
他不是肯尼迪家族的吗
Isn't he one of the Kennedys?
不算是 他只是布维耶那边的一个表亲
Not really-- he's just a cousin on the Bouvier side.
对哦
Oh, right.
所以这就是你的社交圈吗
So this is your social circle?
曾经是的 当年我还在给我爸的投资公♥司♥打工
It was, back when I worked for my dad's investment firm,
大学毕业之后到二十多岁都在那里
right out of college through most of my 20s.
我知道你很晚才加入♥联♥邦调查局
I mean, I knew that you came late to the FBI,
只是没想到你职业转向这么大
I just never realized you took such a left turn.
我想是吧
Mm. I guess it was.
但这是 这是份很有意义的工作
But this is-- this is a good cause.
而且看到你穿这条裙子
And seeing you in this dress
这一晚上都值得了
makes the whole night worthwhile.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不喜欢香槟吗
Not a fan of champagne?
气泡是很漂亮 但
You know, the bubbles are pretty, but it's--
喝完会头痛 所以
it's a headache in a glass, so.
我给你拿点别的
Let me get you something else.
我自己去吧
I'll do it.
你找你的老朋友们玩儿去
You go mingle with your old friends.
好 快点回来 -好
All right, hurry back. - Okay.
请问能给我换杯水吗
Can I get a water instead of this?
谢谢你
Thank you.
雷米 我真开心你来了
Remy, I'm so glad you came.
谢谢你们邀请我
Well, thanks for including me.
现在会来邀请我的不多了
I don't get many of these invites anymore.
我也是组织者之一 肯定会邀请你
Well, you do when I'm cochairing an event.
这里太棒了
This is amazing. Oh.
这比我以前好多了
Well, it's better than what I used to do,
以前就是购物 性♥爱♥ 和毒品
which is basically shopping, sex, and drugs.
性♥爱♥和毒品吗
Sex and drugs? -
不 慈善事业很能给人成就感
No, philanthropy is rewarding.
显然你很擅长
Well, you're obviously very good at it.
说实话 是你启发了我
Honestly, you were an inspiration,
你选择进入政♥府♥部门
your public service.
是真的
Seriously.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的天
Oh, my God.
坚持住 我去叫人帮忙
Hang on. I'm gonna get help.
救命
Help.
你确定你可以接受这样吗
You're sure you're okay with this?
当然了 我家有两间空房♥间
Yeah, absolutely. I've got two spare rooms.
我需要人来分摊房♥租
I could use help with the rent. - Oh, wow.
哈娜酒店已经要有新房♥客入住了吗
Hotel Hana's getting a new tenant already?
那不是酒店
It's not a hotel.
如果你想要有人给你铺床
Now, if you want someone to make your bed
还有洗衣服 想都别想
and do your laundry, don't bother.
只要不是那样 随时都可以来看
Otherwise, check it out whenever you like.
来吧 各位 准备开工
Come on, guys. We're ready.
受害者是莉迪亚·沃什伯恩
All right, victim is Lydia Washburn.
她被人划了喉咙
She survived having her throat slit
然后被埋入浅坟之后 还活了下来
and digging herself out of a shallow grave.
不幸的是 今天早些时候
Unfortunately, she died earlier this morning
她死在了手术台上
on the operating table.
等下 她从坟里爬出来了吗
Hold on, hold on, she dug herself out of her own grave?
对 这我也是头一次见
Yeah, that's a first for me too.
她单身 没有孩子 附近没有家人
She's single, no kids, no family in the area.
是哥伦比亚大学的地质学家
She worked as a geologist at Columbia,
而且她的手♥机♥不见了
and her phone's missing.
为什么这案子归我们了
What makes this ours?
因为最后有人目击到和她在一起的人
Because the last person she was seen alive with
正因从华盛顿的美国国家档案馆
is wanted for stealing documents
偷文件而被通缉 这家伙
from the National Archives in D.C. --this guy.
没办法进行面部识别 但你们注意到
Not enough for facial rec, but notice that tattoo
他脖子后面的纹身了吗
on the back of his neck?
56骑兵
56 Rider.
在这段视频发布10分钟后
10 minutes after this footage was posted,
美国地理学会就发来了两周前的这段视频
GSA sent this from two weeks ago.
同样的身材 同样的纹身
Same build, same tattoo.
这就是我们的嫌犯 很有可能也是凶手
That's our unsub and probably our killer.
他偷了什么文件
What kind of documents did he steal?
是加密的吗
Were they classified?
还不知道 但他是用了
Don't know yet, but he also used
偷来的政♥府♥工作人员证件进去的
a stolen government ID to gain access.
考虑到这个和谋杀案 国安局非常坐立不安
Between that and this killing, NSA is on pins and needles.
应急响应小组马上就会把受害者的电脑送过来
ERT is sending over the victim's laptop.
你立刻开始查 -好
You start on that. - Mm-hmm.
克里斯汀和雷 去华盛顿
Kristin and Ray, head to D.C.
看他到底偷了什么
Find out what he stole.
谢里尔 你跟我
Sheryll, you and I--
去哥伦比亚大学 -走吧
Headed to Columbia. Let's hit it.
她的学生们肯定很难过
Her students are gonna be devastated.
她是个很棒的老师
She was a terrific teacher.
纽约 曼哈顿
也发了很多论文
She published.
她肯定能拿到终身教职的
She would have made tenure.
你知道她昨晚去见谁了吗
Do you know who she was meeting with last night?
我知道她是要去庆祝 但不知道是和谁
I know she was celebrating, but I don't know who with.
她有份副业
She had a side hustle.
地质学的教授能有什么副业
What kind of a side hustle does a geology professor have?
她说那是她的彩票
Well, she called it her lottery ticket,
地质学家只有一种中彩票的可能
There's only one way geologists hit the lottery.
你是说她是在和投机商合作赚外快吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表