剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Do you feel anything that he's dead?
或者我们对你来说只是一份工作
Or were we, what, just another job to you?
露西娅 这是艾莲娜
Lucia, this is Elena.
她也是我们保护的人
She's also under our protection.
在我们能安置你们之前 你们俩得在这里呆着
You two will be here until we can get you relocated.
我们会派探员守在门外
We'll have agents posted outside the door
还有楼下街上
and on the street below.
他们会给你们送吃的
They'll bring your food in to you.
不要打开手♥机♥ 防止被追踪
Keep your phones off so you can't be tracked.
曼努埃尔来这里了
Manuel is here in the city.
我的助手说他刚刚在比扎尔注册
My assistant says he just registered at Beezar's
参加今晚的拍卖♥♥
for the auction tonight.
曼努埃尔有什么要在拍卖♥♥买♥♥的吗
What does Manuel want at the auction?
他一直在收集一个艺术家的作品 马丁·杜拉佐
Well, there is an artist he collects, Martin Durazo,
这次拍卖♥♥有他的作品
who has a piece in the auction.
非常厉害的作品
A very strong work.
标志性的
Iconic.
圣诞节到了吗
Is that Christmas?
奥斯卡在这里
I mean, Oscar's here.
拉斐尔死在这里 现在曼努埃尔也来了
Rafael died here. Now Manuel's here.
这不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
曼努埃尔来是因为奥斯卡杀了爸爸
Manuel is here because Oscar had my father killed.
除非曼努埃尔不知道从什么渠道知道了
Doesn't make sense unless Manuel somehow knew
奥斯卡要杀拉斐尔 不然说不通
that Oscar was going to have Rafael assassinated.
如果他知道 就不会让这件事发生了
He would never let that happen if he knew that.
他有事瞒着我们
Something he's not telling us.
如果奥斯卡是在想办法获得贩毒集团的控制权
If Oscar is making his move to gain control of the cartel,
那曼努埃尔和我们合作是对他有利的
it's in Manuel's interest to work with us.
是 但我不知道曼努埃尔愿不愿意和我聊聊
Right, but I don't know if Manuel will talk to me.
给你收拾一下
Let's get you cleaned up a little.
或许再打扮一下
Maybe something, a sensible heel.
目前价格在一百八十万
I have the next bid at $1,800,000.
谢谢
Thank you.
到了
Here we are.
我感觉很不错
I feel good about this.
曼努埃尔不在这里
Manuel's not here.
我去找哈娜检查贵宾包房♥
I'll have Hana check the VIP suites.
一次
Going once.
一百八十五万 很好
1,850,000. Nice.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
一百九十万 好
$1,900,000. OK.
我家墙空得很
I have a lot of empty wall space.
想必是
You must.
一百九十万
1,900,000.
快 这次别让他赢过你
Come on, don't let him outbid you this time.
我应该把我的支票本带来的
I should have brought my checkbook.
我不知道自己刚才在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
一百九十万一次
1,900,000 going once. Oh.
来 喝点起泡酒
Here, have some bubbles.
一百九十万两次
1,900,000 going twice.
你那里有吗
Oh, you got it?
感觉我在参加变装舞会
I feel like I'm at a costume party.
不 你看上去很美 -谢谢你
No, you look great. - Thank you.
假装我们是福星与福将
Let's just pretend we're Turner and Hooch.
怒虎狂龙 迈阿密风云
Tango and Cash. Crockett and Tubbs.
你是很厉害的卧底探员吧
You were good undercover, right?
是 但还是被发现了
Yeah I was. Still got made, though,
是出了什么事吗
What happened?
美丽的原创作品 完全属于你
A beautiful, original piece, all your own.
等一下
Hold that thought.
哈娜找到他了
Mm, Hana has him.
我们走吧 欧洲人
Let's go, European.
一百九十万最后一次
Last call for 1,900,000.
这位先生 一百九十万零五十
1,900,050 to the gentleman right there,
成交 -恭喜
Sold. - Congratulations.
下一个 是马丁·杜拉佐的作品
Next up we have a piece by Martin Durazo
名为坡13
called "Poe 13"
我应该竞标吗
Should I bid on it?
竞标
Go.
联邦调查局
FBI.
给我买♥♥到它
Just make it happen.
你好 又见面了
Hello again.
曼努埃尔
Hmm, Manuel.
我想为我哥哥在那艘船上对你做的事情
I want to apologize to you on my brother's behalf
代表他向你道歉
for how he treated you on that boat.
我们就是为了你哥哥来的
Well, your brother is the reason we're here.
有什么能帮到你们的
How can I help?
告诉我们他在哪里
Tell us where he is.
他在曼哈顿吗
Is he in Manhattan?
今天早上出事的钻石劫案
Well, he's behind the diamond heist
就是他的手笔
that went south this morning.
两个武装警卫被枪击了
Two armed guards were shot.
我们认为你父亲被杀也是他干的
We also think he's behind your father's assassination.
他还试图杀了露西娅
And an attempt on Lucia's life.
露西娅没事吧
She's OK, I hope.
现在我们在保护她
Well, she's in our custody now.
对她来说也并非不熟悉的地方
Not unfamiliar territory for her.
你最后一次联♥系♥露西娅是什么时候
When's the last time you had contact with Lucia?
她出狱之后我有在她生日那天
I tried calling her on her birthday
试过给她打电♥话♥
when she got out of jail.
那时候她还在迈阿密
That was when she was in Miami.
但那是很多年前了
But that was years ago.
抱歉我帮不到你们
I'm sorry I can't help.
你是为什么来纽约了
What brings you to Nueva York?
我来是因为我想成为
I'm here because I hoped to be a part
我父亲的辩护团队的一员
of my father's legal team.
但他现在被处决了
But now that he's been executed--
我得加一句 是在你们的保护下
in your custody, I might add--
我今晚就要回家了
I'll be going back home tonight.
带着新的画作吗
With a new painting under your arm?
我承认 时机不太寻常
Unusual timing, I'll admit.
我们送你去机场吧
Let us give you a lift to the airport.
没有必要 但谢谢你
That's not necessary, but thank you.
无论如何 都会有探员跟着你的
Agents will be on you regardless.
你在上一次和联邦调查局的交手中毫发无伤
You survived one run-in with the FBI unscathed.
这是第二次
I'm offering you another.
你很走运
You're a very lucky man.
运气 我不需要运气 因为真♥相♥在我这边
Luck, I don't need luck when I have the truth on my side.
和我们合作
Cooperate with us.
怎么合作
How?
我只有姓名是这个家的
I belong to my family in name only.
但你知道
But you know that.
我的地位并没有改变
My position hasn't changed.
我不是我哥的监护人
I'm not my brother's keeper.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
你好啊
Hola. Hola.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
这些
This.
这些应该足够买♥♥入了
This should be enough for a buy-in.
联邦调查局来找我了
The FBI came to see me.
克里斯汀来找我了
Kristin came to see me.
你知道你对她的所作所为是不被允许的
You know what you did to her wasn't sanctioned.
要是有机会 她会杀了你的
She's gonna kill you if she gets the chance.
而且我也不怪她
And I can't say that I blame her.
我都差点告诉她你在哪里
I had half a mind to tell her where you were.
但我只需要打开新闻
But then again, all I have to do
就能知道你都去过哪儿
is turn on the news to see where you've been.
那个警卫被杀又不是我的错
It's not my fault that guard got shot.
这都是你的错
All of this is your fault.
要不是你 联邦调查局是不会知道我们在这里的
The FBI wouldn't know we're here if it weren't for you.
今晚我要一个位置
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表