剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Okay.
拜拜 -拜拜
Bye-bye. - Bye.
今天真棒 是吧
Such a beautiful day, huh?
我刚才没问你叫什么
You know, I didn't catch your name.
雷米
Remy,
干邑那个雷米
like the cognac.
深沉顺滑
Dark and smooth.
也祝你日安 雷米
Well, good day to you, Remy.
上帝与你同在
And the Lord be with you.
路上小
Safe travels.
谢谢你 -没事
Thank you. - Sure.
介意我一起吗
Mind if I join?
我比较想自己待一会儿
I was hoping to have a few moments to myself.
你说这儿的牛肉好吃的
You said the meatloaf's good here.
这我怎么能错过呢
I'm a sucker for chopped meat.
你肯定会喜欢的
I'm sure you'll enjoy it,
但是拜托 请你换张桌子
but at another table, please.
我一直在想
You know, I can't help thinking
或许阿曼达不应该自己一个人走回家
maybe Amanda shouldn't be walking home alone today.
她没事的 -我觉得不一定
I'm sure she'll be fine. - I'm not.
我在收音机上听到佛蒙特那边
I heard on the radio that the girl who was kidnapped
被绑♥架♥的女孩
in Vermont was found dead
尸体在附近被发现了
not too far from here.
真是太遗憾了
That's a shame.
但是跟她在一起的男孩子
But the boy she was with?
依然失踪
Still missing.
你觉得他们为什么留下了他
Why do you think they'd keep him alive
但杀了她呢
but kill her?
有些邪恶是我们无法理解的
There are some evils we can't begin to understand.
你这么说真是太有意思了
It's so funny you should say that,
因为我一直在纠结这个问题
because I always wrestle with that question.
罪人能认清自己的邪恶吗
Do sinners believe they're evil,
还是说他们有理由
or do they have rationalizations
来正当化他们造成的伤害
that excuse their damage?
只有上帝知道人的内心
Only God knows what's inside a person.
但你是怎么想的呢 雅各布
But what do you think, Jacob?
会不会是有些令人心碎的事情
Could there be some heartbreaking event
导致了这些犯罪呢
that set these crimes in motion?
我先告辞了
Excuse me.
我觉得上帝让我们相遇
I believe the Lord brought us together
是有神圣的目的的 雅各布
for a divine purpose, Jacob:
为了帮助这个
to help this boy
不知道被困在哪里的男孩
who's trapped somewhere.
请给我一点隐私
I'd like some privacy, please.
如果你不想对话
If you'd rather not talk,
那至少让我们
let's at least invoke the power
一起祈祷一下
of our joint prayer.
跪下
Let's kneel
一起祈祷
and pray together.
上帝 请求你
Please, Lord,
拯救这个男孩
save this boy.
拯救他 跟我一起说 雅各布
Save him. Say it with me, Jacob.
拯救他
Save him.
拯救他
Save him.
也为绑♥架♥他的人祈祷一下
Let's also pray for his captors,
希望他们能意识到自己的错误
that they see the error of their ways,
去赎罪 得到上帝的宽恕
that they repent and find grace in the Lord.
我无法想象
I can't imagine
那孩子现在在经历什么
what this boy is going through,
手被绑在一起
his hands bound together.
他的家人一定也非常痛苦
His family feels the same pain
就像你失去父亲的时候
that you must have felt
所感受到的那种痛苦 雅各布
when you lost your father, Jacob.
一定是巨大的悲痛
So much sorrow, I'm sure.
你还有机会与邪恶决裂
There's still time for you to renounce this evil
请求祂的宽恕
and reach out for His forgiveness.
你给我送开
Get your hands off me.
来净化一下我们 你我
Let's cleanse ourselves, you and I both.
我们需要
It's time for us
赎罪了 -你弄痛我了
to atone for our sins. - You're hurting me.
松开
Get off!
里面没事吧
Is everything all right in there?
我们是无法逃离自己的罪恶的 雅各布
We can't run from the evil we do, Jacob.
上帝要求你与撒旦割席
The Lord is commanding you to renounce Satan
让他拯救你
and be saved.
拯救自己 雅各布 拯救你的灵魂
Save yourself, Jacob. Save your soul.
拯救自己 雅各布 拯救你的灵魂
Save your soul, Jacob. Save your soul!
拯救你的灵魂
Save your soul!
就这么放他走吗
We're just gonna let him drive away?
我们现在没有足够的证据拘捕他 雷米
We don't have enough to hold him on right now, Remy.
有规矩的 -管他妈什么规矩
There are rules-- - Throw the rules!
他抓走了卢克 他和他的疯子弟弟
He's got Luke, he and his psycho brother.
你刚才是想干什么啊
What the hell were you trying to do in there?
我在开设宗教裁判所
Conducting an inquisition,
试图让他认罪
trying to get him to confess.
这都是六百年前的事儿了
We did that, like, 600 years ago.
如果他们现在杀了卢克 那就是我们的错
If they kill Luke now, it's on us.
你们想背上这种负罪感吗
You wanna live with his blood on your hands?
听我说 我知道这和你弟弟的事情
Hey, listen to me. I know this is what happened
有关系
to your brother.
好吗
Okay?
再给我10分钟跟他独处
Just give me ten more minutes alone with him,
这事儿就能完
and this can all be over.
这个案子跟你切身相关 我也经历过
This feels personal. I've been there.
我明白 好吗 但我们得后退一步
I get it, okay? But we gotta take a step back,
你深呼吸
take a deep breath.
我们让雷去跟他
We'll send Ray to follow him.
有人跟着
He's not gonna do anything to Luke
他不会对卢克下手的
with a tail on him.
好吗
All right?
开我的车
Take my car.
我只想把这狗♥娘♥养♥的钉在十字架上
I just wanna nail this son of a bitch to the cross.
我明白 我们会的 好吗
I hear you, and we will, okay?
我们会的
We will.
雅各布在哪里
Where is Jacob now?
他在回♥教♥堂路上
He's on his way back to the church.
看上去不是很急
Doesn't seem like he's in a hurry, though.
好 记得及时通知我们
All right, keep us posted.
斯波蒂伍德先生
Mr. Spottiswood.
你说过你会通知我们的
You said you'd be in touch.
对 你们过来一下
Yeah, um, come over here for a second.
事情进展很快
Things are moving very quickly.
所以你知道卢克在哪里了
So you know where Luke is.
我们正在尽全力想办法
We're doing everything in our power
让他安全回家
to bring him home safely.
他会和克洛伊一样被抛尸的 对吧
He's gonna end up in a ditch like Chloe, isn't he?
听我说
Listen to me-- -
我知道这两天
I know these have been
一定是你这辈子最难过的日子
the worst two days of your life,
但是你现在无能为力
but there's nothing you can do about it
你只能回家 照顾好你自己 还有你太太
but go home, take care of yourself and your wife.
我们这里都是全局
I have a team with some of the best agents
最优秀的探员 我们找到了非常有力的线索
in the bureau with me, and we have some very strong leads.
什么样的人才会这样对他们
What kind of person would do this to them?
回家吧
Go home.
一有消息 我就会通知你的
As soon as something breaks, I'll let you know.
你能回去吗
Will you do that for me?
抱歉 我就这么冲进来了
I'm sorry for barging in here like a crazy person.
我 我感觉好无助
I just-- I feel so helpless.
你不用道歉
No need to apologize.
那是你儿子 我明白
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表