剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Ruthie.
弗吉尼亚州 福尔斯彻奇
你不想这样的
You don't want to do this!
在楼上
Upstairs.
你要伤害我吗
You want to hurt me?
来啊
Come on!
你不想这样的
You don't want to do this!
嗨 露西
Hey, Ruthie.
把它放下 -诺亚在里面吗
Put it down. - Is Noah in there?
对 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
看着我
Look at me.
诺亚 我不是坏人
Noah! I am not the bad guy here.
带她下楼
Take her downstairs.
放下
Put that down!
我在呢 露西 深呼吸 好吗
I got you, Ruthie. Just keep breathing, okay?
来 慢慢走
Come on. Nice and slow.
住手 诺亚 你不必这样的 拜托
Stop, Noah, you don't have to do this, please!
住手 诺亚 -联邦调查局
Stop, Noah-- - FBI!
放下武器 -他承认了
Drop your weapon! - He admitted it.
他都承认了
He admitted everything.
是他猥亵了露西
He molested Ruthie.
她说要说出去的时候 他就给我下了我嗑的羟考酮
When she threatened to talk, he drugged me with my own oxy
把我放到了她床上
and put me in her bed.
他把我当替罪羊
He used me as a scapegoat.
毕竟我算什么呢
Because what did my life matter, anyway?
露西又算什么呢
And what did Ruthie's?
我会确保
I'm gonna make sure
他再也不会伤害其他小女孩了
he never hurts another little girl again.
求你了 对不起
Please, I'm sorry.
我说了对不起了 求你了
I said-I said I'm sorry. Please.
你猥亵露西的时候也是这么说的吗
Is that the whisper you used when you molested Ruthie?
等你的新女儿长大
Is that what you're gonna do to your new daughter
你也准备这么对她吗
when she's grown up?
不 -哦不对
No! - Oh, no.
看来你得等到她
Probably going to have to wait until she
不再穿尿布 是吧
gets out of diapers, right?
对吧
Right?
诺亚
Hey, Noah.
听我说
Listen to me
你这一辈子 你都
Your whole life, you've been in--
别 别给我做心理分♥析♥
No! Don't psychoanalyze me!
当时我说 那晚我晕过去
I was telling the truth
都是实话
when I said I passed out that night.
溜进露西房♥间伤害她的 是他
He's the one who snuck into Ruthie's room and hurt her,
不是我
not me.
对 他也伤害了你 诺亚
Yeah, and he hurt you too, Noah.
不是吗
Didn't he?
你说的对 我不是心理医生 好吗
And you're right. I'm not a psychiatrist, okay?
我只是一个人 但我知道
I'm just a human being who knows
你没有伤害露西
that you didn't hurt Ruthie.
你也不是故意要伤害别人的
And you probably didn't mean to hurt anybody else.
你只是想知道真♥相♥ 对吧
You just wanted the truth, right?
现在你知道真♥相♥了 好吗
And now you have it, okay?
我们都知道了
We all know.
诺亚 看着我
Hey, Noah. Please look at me.
诺亚 看着我
Noah, look at me.
你和你妹妹一样 都是被害人
You are just as much a victim in this as your sister is.
不要再做傻事了
So please don't make this worse.
做回你真正的自己
Show us who you are.
放他走
Let him go.
放他走
Let him go.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank God, thank God.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
你接下来要去的地方 作为一个恋童癖
Where you're going, what you did--
你肯定会觉得 不如被他杀了
you're going to wish he killed you.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
还好
Fine.
在看派对的照片吗
Pictures from the party?
我没去 妈
I didn't go, Mom.
我知道你没去
Yeah, I know you didn't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你愿意放下一会儿手♥机♥吗
You wanna put that down for a second?
我想和你聊聊
I wanna talk to you.
你的头怎么了
What happened to your head?
看上去有点严重而已 我没事
Looks worse than it is. I'm fine.
工作上受的伤吗
Happened at work?
等等 我忘了
Wait, I forgot.
这我们不能聊
We don't talk about that.
我这么做是有理由的 英格丽
There's a reason, Ingrid.
不是因为我想瞒着你什么
It's not because I'm trying to hide anything
也不是我不信任你
or because I don't trust you.
是因为我想保护你
It's because I want to protect you.
保护我什么
From what?
我不想你担心我
I don't want you to worry about me.
妈 我
Mom, I--
我知道你是做什么的
I know what your job is,
我也知道这份工作很危险
and I know that it's dangerous.
我
I'm...
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of what you do.
谢谢你 女儿
Thanks, kid.
能不能答应我一件事
Can you at least promise me one thing?
可以
I can.
如果你有事 一定要告诉我
If you're ever not okay, you'll tell me.
我会的
I will.
你知道的 你不能永远保护我
Because you can't protect me forever, you know.
这我就说不好了
I don't know about that.
别指望我不保护你
Don't count on it.
我说真的
I'm serious.
还有六个月 我就要去上大学了
In six months, I will be in college.
喝酒 嗑药
Drinking beer, doing drugs.
得了吧 -做♥爱♥
Ugh. - Having sex.
甚至坠入爱河
I might even fall in love.
一般来说都是这个顺序
Well, that is usually the order of things.
你是刚开了个玩笑吗
Did you just make a joke?
是吧
I think I did.
那你这头确实撞得不轻啊
How hard did you get hit in the head?
确实不轻 因为我在考虑要不要做晚餐
Really hard, because I'm thinking about cooking dinner.
别
Oh, no.
还是算了 开个玩笑
Bad idea. Just kidding.
披萨 泰餐还是中餐
Pizza, Thai, or Chinese?
中餐
Chinese.
我就知道你选中餐
Yeah, I knew you were gonna say Chinese.
这家伙真的很不错
Ooh, that one's really good.
我喜欢这家 -行
I love that one. - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表