剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
介意让我们看看你的手♥机♥吗
You mind if we look at your phone?
介意
Yeah, I mind.
你是退休消防员 你弟弟是警♥察♥
You're retired FD, your brother's on the force,
你侄子是急救人员
your nephew's an EMT.
你清楚我们是怎么办事的
You know how this goes.
对 这叫确认偏误
Yeah. It's called confirmation bias.
确认偏误:人在搜集信息得时候 总是更倾向于搜索和查看
能符合自己预设观点/先前存在得信念(preexisting beliefs)的那些信息
新闻上到处都是
You see it on the news all the time.
你们在查案的时候认定了一个所谓真♥相♥
You people make up your mind about a case,
然后就去搜集一切能够证实你们想法的证据
and then you find every little thing you can to back it up.
导致你们看不到真正的真♥相♥
Keeps you from seeing the truth.
那真♥相♥是什么 队长
And what is the truth, Captain?
有个凶手逍遥法外
There's a killer out there.
在我能确定我女儿安全之前
And until I know for sure my daughter's safe,
我是不会说任何话的
I'm not talking to nobody.
我和梅维斯
Mavis and I would--
宾夕法尼亚州 费城
一段时间之后 就不一样了 你懂吧
after a while, things were just different, you know?
给我解释一下
Enlighten me.
没那么新鲜了
Things just weren't as fresh.
所以我们开始约别人
So we started seeing other people,
更混乱一点
mix things up a little bit.
而且没有很久
And it wasn't for long.
我和斯帕洛才在一起两周
Sparrow and I only connected for about two weeks.
你知道吗 你是最后一个见到
You know, you were the last person
活着的斯帕洛·梅的人
to see Sparrow May alive.
我在她死当天有没有跟她联♥系♥过
Did-- did I connect with her the day that she died?
有 我之前也跟另一个警探说过了
Yes, just like I told the other detective before.
我把斯帕洛送回家之后 我就回家了
After I dropped Sparrow off, I went home.
梅维斯不在家 我昏睡了过去
Mavis wasn't there, I passed out.
第二天醒过来 她已经带上东西走了
The next day, I woke up, she was gone, had packed a bag.
她不介意你们彼此在外面有人 是吗
And she was cool with y'all seeing other people, right?
她脾气很大 你懂吧
She had this temper, you know?
很急躁 家族遗传的
Short fuse, runs in the family.
我和斯帕洛有一次
There was this one time
去维泰利餐厅
where Sparrow and I were at Vitelli's.
在那里撞见了梅维斯
We ran into Mavis there.
她看到我们在一起很不开心
She was not pleased to see us.
什么叫很不开心
Defined not pleased.
她跟斯帕洛说
Well, she said to Sparrow,
离我男朋友远一点 不然我杀了你
"Stay away from my boyfriend or I'll kill you."
你觉得你出轨被抓
And that amuses you, Colby, the fact that
这事儿很好笑吗
you got caught out?
这件事是很可怕
What happened is horrible--
真的很可怕
horrible.
我
I mean, I--
我失去了两个赞助商
I lost two of my sponsors.
我的手♥机♥一直在响
My phone keeps blowing up--
把你手♥机♥打开
Unlock your damn phone.
打开
Unlock it.
你真是个很棒的
人 我相信你可以
恢复的
我好想她 真想
现在抱抱你
科尔比 我才听说
消息 需要人陪你
吗 我们可以
我在想你 有什么
需要我帮你的记
得告诉我
这些信息全都是来自想安慰他的女性的
All of these messages are from women who wanna comfort him.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你和梅维斯之间有吵过架吗
Things ever get heated between you and Mavis?
你说她脾气暴躁
I mean, you did say she had a temper.
你有没有动过手保护自己
You ever have to defend yourself?
如果你是想问我有没有打过梅维斯
If you're asking if I ever hit Mavis,
那是绝对没有
the answer is a resounding no.
我受到的教养就是要珍爱女性
I was raised to cherish women.
一次珍爱很多个是吧
Plenty of them at once, it seems.
我也没逼她们爱上我啊
I didn't make them fall in love with me.
你能帮我处理一下吗
Hey. Can you help me with this?
我的天 你流血了
Oh. Oh, my gosh. You're bleeding.
快过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
让我看看
Let me see,
我会轻一点的
I will be gentle.
我保证
Promise.
过来
Come here.
你想和我聊聊吗 梅维
Do you wanna tell me about it, Mave?
你想不想 这是怎么了
You wanna-- what happened?
你了解科尔比的
I mean, you know how Colby gets, um,
他赢比赛的时候会有兴奋
when he wins, that high he has.
我知道 我见过
I know. I've seen it.
再给他来几杯龙舌兰
You combine that with a couple tequila shots
他就觉得自己无所不能了
and he thinks he can do anything.
这是他弄的吗
He did this to you?
他去完酒吧之后回了家 我
He came home after the bar, and I--
然后他就来对我下手了 我
um, he, uh, he came after me, and I--
我试图反抗
I-- I tried to fight him off and--
你能活着出来都是走运了
You were lucky to get out of there alive.
但我得问你 你为什么不直接报♥警♥呢
But I have to ask, why don't you just talk to the cops?
不 我
No, I--
告诉他们科尔比对你有多过分
Tell them about Colby being so mean to you.
把一切都说清楚
Just clear everything up.
不 我害怕
No, I'm afraid.
怕科尔比吗
Of Colby?
我怕科尔比 我怕警♥察♥
I'm afraid of Colby, I'm afraid of the cops,
我怕所有人
I'm afraid of everybody.
而且感觉这像是一场猎物
And it feels like a witch hunt.
有我呢
I gotcha.
等我一下
Just one second.
喂
Yeah?
好
Okay.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
是工作电♥话♥
That was work.
我得去处理点事情
I have to go deal with something.
你在这儿待着
You just sit tight here.
不行 我不能就这么待在这儿
No, I can't-- I can't just sit here.
给我一点时间 我马上回来 好吗
Just give me two seconds. I'll be right back, okay?
我没见过她
I haven't seen her.
真有意思 你♥爸♥也是这么说的
It's funny, your father said the same thing.
所以你不介意我们去你公♥寓♥看看吧
So you don't mind if we check out your apartment
你住在附近吗
then, right? You live nearby?
纽约 洛克威
可以啊 只要你们有搜查令
Sure, when you show me a warrant.
现在呢 我这里紧身潜水衣打折
In the meantime, I'm having a sale on wet suits.
冬天确实是冲浪的好时候哈
I mean, winter is the best time for surfing.
你冲浪吗
You surf?
我不是什么冲浪传奇人物 但姐们
I'm no Laird Hamilton, but dude, broski,
今天的浪头是真不错
there's some rad barrels out there today.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
不会吧
No way.
你不是在圣克拉里塔吗
Why aren't you in Santa Clarita?
你不是在拉斯维加斯吗
Why aren't you in Vegas?
这是艾玛·麦卡杜 《美国通缉犯》的栏目制片人
Em McAdoo, segment producer for "Wanted: America."
行 你们二位是怎么认识的
Right. And how do you know each other?
请你们出去 全都出去
Take it outside, all of you.
我是不会和警方还有媒体对话的
No way am I talking to you or the press.
这是一场猎巫
This is a witch hunt.
你们心里清楚我姐姐是无辜的
You know, my sister is innocent.
你居然还没丢工作
I'm shocked you still have your job.
拜托
Please.
行了 她做了什么
All right, what'd she do?
说来话长
It's a long story.
雷米
Remy.
我觉得这个案子我们应该合作
I think we should work together again on this one.
你知道我们节目对于找逃犯有多大帮助
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表