剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
卢克和珊迪把他当垃圾一样
Luke and Sandy threw him back at me
扔回给了我
like he was a piece of trash.
你有伤害过诺亚吗
You ever hurt Noah?
我儿子不是我喜欢的那一款
My son was never my type.
我得洗个澡
I need a shower.
可能就是因为卡斯珀 诺亚才会觉得自己是恶魔
Casper could be the reason Noah thinks he's a monster.
因为他父亲是个恶魔
Because his father is.
诺亚18岁的时候就搬出了他父亲家
Well, Noah moved out of his father's house when he was 18.
卡斯珀直到两年前
Casper didn't get charged with a sexual offense
才因为性侵被起诉
until two years ago.
没被定罪不代表
Just because he wasn't convicted
他没动过手
doesn't mean he's not a predator.
可能是家里公开的秘密
Could be an open secret in the family.
也就是未解决的代际创伤
Which makes it unresolved generational trauma,
那位医生的专长
the doc's specialty.
对 但诺亚不是克雷默医生的病人
Yeah, but Noah's not Dr. Kramer's patient.
为什么要绑走她来帮他呢
All right, why abduct her to help him?
我不知道
I don't know.
哈娜 克雷默医生的档案里
Hana, is there any record of a patient
有没有姓德纳姆的患者
with the last name Denham in Dr. Kramer's files?
有 十年前的
One, from a decade ago.
露西·德纳姆 5岁
Ruthie Denham, age five.
和诺亚小时候的地址一样
Same childhood address as Noah.
她是他同母异父的妹妹
Because she's his half-sister,
让盖恩斯和巴恩斯赶紧过去
Send Gaines and Barnes over now.
联邦调查局 有人在家吗
FBI. Anybody home?
马里兰州 黑格斯敦
门开着
It's open.
我的天
Oh my God.
她还活着 毛巾给我
She's alive. Throw me that towel.
给
Here.
立刻派救护车来
Hey. - We need an ambulance.
露西 坚持住 -黑格斯敦摄政大道81号♥
Ruthie, stay with me. - 81 Regent Avenue, Hagerstown.
给
Take that.
坚持住 -你会没事的
Stay with me. - You're gonna be all right.
坚持住 坚持住
Come on, come on.
能听到我说话吗 -继续呼吸
Can you hear me? - Keep breathing.
露西 继续呼吸
Ruthie, keep breathing.
急症室
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
失血过多 但情况稳定了
Lost a lot of blood, but she's stable.
他们给她打了镇静剂 -她父母来了吗
They've got her sedated. - Her parents here?
卢克和珊迪 他们离婚了
Luke and Sandy. They're divorced.
珊迪在医生那里了
Sandy's inside with the doctors,
都快疯了
completely beside herself.
她女儿试图自杀
Well, her daughter tried to kill herself,
儿子是个被通缉的逃犯
and her son's a wanted fugitive.
也正常
Can't say I blame her.
诺亚找了克雷默医生
Noah found Dr. Kramer
是因为露西10年前是她的病人
because Ruthie was a patient a decade ago.
我们得查出这消息是谁透给他的
We need to find out who gave him that information.
我要找我女儿 露西·德纳姆
I'm looking for my daughter, Ruthie Denham.
去前台问 -你是她父亲卢克吧
Check with the front desk. - You must be her father, Luke.
对 他们告诉我她被送来了这里
Yes. They told me that they brought her here.
她还好吗 -她现在稳定了
Is-is she okay? - She's stable.
医生们把她照顾得很好
The doctors are taking good care of her.
她妈妈已经来了
Her mom's already here.
露西真的割腕了吗
Did Ruthie really slit her wrist?
她为什么要这么做 -我们不知道
Why would she do that? - We don't know.
但等你们去看过她之后
But we'd like to talk to you and her mom,
我们想和你还有她妈妈聊聊
after you've had a chance to see her.
这是诺亚的错 一定是的
This is Noah's fault. It has to be.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为他就是个坏种
Because he's a bad seed.
一直都是
Always has been.
我们这是要去哪里
Where are we going?
我的车在另一边 -别管你的车了
My car is the other way. - Forget your car.
警♥察♥现在肯定在找那辆车了
The cops are looking for it now.
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
你可能永远也无法弄清楚真正的自己
There's a chance you may never know the truth about yourself.
什么样的魔鬼会不记得
What kind of monster doesn't remember
有没有猥亵过自己的亲妹妹啊
whether or not he molested his own sister?
那是十年前了
It was a decade ago,
你当时在吸毒 而且记忆这种东西
You were abusing drugs, and memories in the best of times
是很复杂的
are complex.
如果有很多人告诉你 你伤害了你妹妹
If enough people told you that you hurt your sister,
你可能就会开始相信真的是你干的
you might have begun to believe it.
你是说我可能并没有做过吗
You mean I might not have done it?
对 而且我可以帮你 如果你愿意让我帮你的话
Yes. Yes, and I can help you, if you let me.
你为什么要这么做 -为了罗丝
Why are you doing this? - For Rose.
一直都是为了她 -罗丝是谁
It's always been for her. - Who's Rose?
你会知道的 上车
You're gonna see. Get in.
给我上车
Get in!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么啊
What the hell you think you're doing?
听着 -你就光天化日
Hey-- - You come here
偷我的车吗 -别急
and steal my truck? - Relax, man--uhh--
你 原地别动
Hey! Stay there!
我是自卫
It was self-defense.
他要杀我
He was going to kill me.
回车里
Get back in the truck.
给我回车里
Get back in the truck!
诺亚 我们不能就这么丢下他
Noah, we can't just leave him.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
真的得现在就问吗
Do we really have to do this right now?
我知道对你们来说很难 但目前有人被绑♥架♥了
I know this is hard, but this is an active abduction
我们需要信息
and we need to know.
能告诉我们你最后一次见诺亚是什么时候吗
Can you tell us when the last time was you saw Noah?
今早
This morning.
他来我们家找露西
He came to the house to see Ruthie,
但我没让他进门
but I wouldn't let him in.
诺亚和露西经常见面吗
Do Noah and Ruthie see each other often?
从不
Never.
他们十年没见了
No, not for a decade.
他们最后一次交流是
The last communication they had was...
昨天 他给她发了短♥信♥
yesterday, when he texted her.
但被我拦下了
But I put a stop to that.
为什么
Why?
因为他对她做的事
Be-because of what he did to her.
到底是什么事
What happened?
是2013年3月1日
It was March 1, 2013.
我去叫露西 准备去幼儿园
I went to wake Ruthie up for kindergarten.
她睡在她的雪橇床上
She was asleep in her little sleigh bed,
诺亚从背后抱着她
with Noah spooning her.
他以前从来没这么做过 我还觉得挺可爱的
He'd never done that before, and I thought it was cute.
但然后我叫醒了他们 掀开了被子
But then I woke them up, and I pulled back the covers.
他们都裸着
And they were both naked.
我就 我就失控了
I just-- I just lost it.
我问诺亚他有没有 有没有碰过她
I asked Noah if he-- you know, if he touched her.
他就开始哭 说不记得了
And he just started crying. He said he couldn't remember.
他说他都不知道为什么
He said he didn't even know what
自己会在露西床上
he was doing in Ruthie's bed.
但我都能闻到他嘴里的酒气
But I could smell the booze on his breath.
他喝醉了 可能还嗑药了
He was drunk, and probably high.
天 他当时真的什么药都嗑
Oh God, he was on so many drugs back then.
露西是怎么说的
What did Ruthie say happened?
她才5岁
She was five.
又害怕 他还在尖叫
She was scared, and he was screaming.
我也在尖叫
And I was, too.
她以为我是生她的气了
And she thought that I was mad at her.
那当时你丈夫在哪里
And where was your husband?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表