剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
ERT's testing every piece for prints or DNA.
可能需要一些时间
Could take a while.
克里斯汀和雷 你们去找哈桑的太太
Kristin and Ray, take Hassan's wife.
哈娜 你跟着穆♥罕♥默♥德♥探员以及应急响应小组
Hana, work with Agent Mohamed and ERT.
我和巴恩斯去见萨布林娜的父母
Barnes and I will go see Sabrina's parents.
出发吧
Let's roll.
明尼苏达州 罗切斯特
奈玛 我想问问
Naima, if I may ask,
你知道哈桑昨晚为什么在明尼阿波利斯吗
can you tell me why Hassan was in Minneapolis last night?
我丈夫在那边开了三家疗养院
My husband has three nursing homes there.
他会过去维持经营状况
He goes there to maintain them
我留在家里照顾儿子
while I stay at home and take care of our son.
你们认识这个女孩吗
Do any of you know this girl?
不认识 抱歉
No, sorry.
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫萨布林娜·阿卜杜拉希德
Her name is Sabrina Abdirashid.
她昨晚跟你丈夫
She was with your husband last night
在同一间酒店房♥间里
in his hotel room.
这不可能
That can't be true.
她才14岁 奈玛
She's 14, Naima.
我绝对没有不敬的意思
And I mean absolutely no disrespect,
但我必须要问
but I have to ask you
你丈夫以前是否有过花钱召♥妓♥的行为
if your husband has paid for sex before.
哈桑是个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
Hassan is a devout Muslim man.
他绝对不会找妓♥女♥的 更不用说这个年纪的女孩了
He would never see a call girl, let alone a girl that age.
我不信 这不可能
I don't believe it. No, no, no, no.
我们昨晚已经跟警方说过萨布林娜的事情了
We already spoke to police last night about Sabrina.
你们为什么不去找我们女儿
Why aren't you out looking for our daughter?
我们不是警方 阿卜杜拉希德先生 我们是联邦调查局的
We're not the police, Mr. Abdirashid, we're the FBI.
我们正在努力找萨布林娜
We're working very hard to find Sabrina.
你们认识这个人吗 -不认识
Do you know this man? - No.
你们知道她昨晚为什么会和这个男人一起
Do you have any idea why she would be with this man
在市中心的酒店吗
last night in a downtown hotel?
我不知道 你们才是联邦调查局的 你们说呢
I don't know. You're the FBI, tell us.
我知道这对你们来说可能很难以接受
I know this is hard to hear,
但我们认为他可能是付钱给萨布林娜换取性服务
but we think he was paying Sabrina for sex.
你们怎么敢来我家
How dare you come to my house
如此诋毁我女儿
and say such a thing about my daughter?
联邦调查局从来没有帮过我们
The FBI never helped us,
你们总觉得我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
always thinking we are terrorists.
现在你们还跑来我家
And now, you come to my home
侮辱我和我的家人
and disrespect me and my family?
我知道是谁抓走了她
I know who took her.
是德里克·杰克逊 -那是谁
It was Derrick Jackson. - Who's that?
他是萨布林娜的同学
Goes to school with Sabrina.
对她的影响很不好 又是抽烟又是玩的
He's a bad influence to her, smoking and partying.
我禁止她跟他讲话了
I forbid her from talking to him.
我知道一定是他抓了她 一定是
I know he took her. It's him.
我去厨房♥帮你吧
Can I help you in the kitchen with that?
我无法想象你在经历什么
I can't imagine what you're going through.
我有个七岁的女儿
I have a seven-year-old daughter.
要是她失踪了 我肯定会疯
If she went missing, I'd be a mess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛丽亚姆 你知道萨布林娜在哪里吗
Mariam, do you know where Sabrina is?
我不知道
No, I don't.
你有什么要和我说的吗
Is there anything you want to tell me?
听着 你可以相信我的
Listen, you can trust me.
我保证 我只是想帮你们
I promise you, I just want to help.
我丈夫说的是真的
What my husband says is true.
是她学校那个男同学 德里克·杰克逊
It's that boy from her school, Derrick Jackson.
萨布林娜有手♥机♥或者电脑吗
Does Sabrina have a phone or a laptop?
她的手♥机♥在我这里
I have her phone.
我禁止她和德里克往来的时候没收了她的手♥机♥
I took it away when I forbid Derrick away from her.
谢谢你 我们立刻开始查
Thank you. We'll get right on this.
我等会儿让克里斯汀和雷去萨布林娜的高中
I'm gonna get Kristin and Ray over to Sabrina's high school.
明尼苏达州 菲利普斯
德里克·杰克逊吗
Derrick Jackson?
我们想你
萨布林娜
怎么了
Yeah?
我是联邦调查局的盖恩斯探员 这位是卡农探员
Agent Gaines, Agent Cannon with the FBI.
能跟你聊聊吗
Can we have a word?
这是搞什么 我什么都没做
Yo, what is this? I didn't do anything.
你是萨布林娜·阿卜杜拉希德的男朋友吗
Are you Sabrina Abdirashid's boyfriend?
对
Yeah.
之前是的 但她昨天跟我分手了
I mean, I was, until she broke up with me yesterday.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
等下 你们不会觉得我跟这事儿有关系吧
Wait, you guys think I had something to do with this?
我不会伤害萨布林娜的 我爱她
I would never hurt Sabrina. I love her.
回答问题
Just answer the question.
我在练曲棍球
I was at hockey practice.
跟我兄弟伊莱在一起
I was hanging out with my boy, Eli, and--
我发誓 他家有家用监控的
I swear. His family has a Ring camera.
你们可以去查 我没骗人
You can check. I'm not lying to you.
萨布林娜为什么跟你分手了
Why did Sabrina break up with you?
她有解释吗
Did she say?
她没承认
I mean, she would never admit it,
但肯定是因为她那傻♥逼♥老爸
but it's because of her wack-ass dad.
他不希望我们在一起 因为我是黑人
He doesn't want us to be together because I'm Black.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
他觉得他比我高级 因为他是非洲人
He thinks he's so much better than me just 'cause he's African
他知道自己的祖先是哪里的
and he knows where his ancestors are from.
我家族上是阿♥拉♥巴马州的 现在搬到了这里
Well, mine is from Alabama, and now we're here.
这不代表我就比他低级了
And that doesn't make me any less of a person than he is.
你开的什么车
What kind of car do you drive?
2012款的普锐斯
2012 Prius.
在明尼苏达开这个 -对
In Minnesota? - Yeah.
我爸送我的16岁生日礼物
My dad got it from me on my 16th birthday.
帮我个忙 把你朋友伊莱的号♥码写下来
Do me a favor; write your friend Eli's number down.
我们要看他家的监控
We're gonna check that Ring camera.
你们得把萨布林娜找回来
Look, you guys gotta find Sabrina.
求你们了
Please.
我们都受了很大打击
We're all pretty upset about it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以回去朋友那里了
You can go back to your friends.
查还是得查
We'll obviously check this,
但我觉得他跟这事儿没关系
but I don't think he's involved.
我也
Me neither.
那是谁抓了她呢
So who took her?
救命 救命 来人救命
Help! Help, somebody!
救命 我在车后备箱里
Please! I'm in the trunk!
有人能听到吗 救命
Can anybody hear me? Help!
你是谁 放我走
Who are you? Just let me go!
住手 求你了 放我走
Stop! Please! No, no, no, just let me go!
别叫了 -别碰我
Stop screaming. - Leave me alone!
不要
No!
小婊♥子♥ 别他妈给我添麻烦了
Bitch, quit making this so damn hard!
别动
Hold still.
你女儿在我们手上
听我们的指示
我15分钟前收到的照片
I got the photo 15 minutes ago,
但这个号♥码我不认识
but I don't recognize the number.
他们还没有要赎金
They're not asking for ransom just yet.
他们这是在表明态度
They're making a point,
表示他们有力量 有优势
showing their power and advantage.
好消息是 她还活着
The good news is, she's alive
而且似乎没有受伤
and she doesn't appear to be hurt.
她只是个孩子 谁会这么做
She's only a child. Who would do this?
她男朋友 我早说过了
That boyfriend. I already told you.
不是德里克·杰克逊干的
It isn't Derrick Jackson.
他有不在场证明 昨晚人不在酒店
He has an alibi and he wasn't at the hotel last night.
他已经不是嫌犯了
His name has been cleared from our list.
肯定是他啊
It had to have been him.
莱万 你有什么仇家或者敌人吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表