剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
她叫萨布林娜
Her name is Sabrina.
才14岁 现在在奥斯曼手上
She's 14-years-old, and Osman has her.
她还有大好前程
She's got her whole life ahead of her,
你儿子也是
just like your son.
拜托了
So, please,
帮我们找到奥斯曼 我们才能救下他
help us find Osman so we can save her.
跟他打电♥话♥就可以了
Just keep him on the phone.
他不会知道你帮了我们的
He won't know that you helped us.
妈
Hey, Ma.
奥斯曼 你今天能早点回来吗
Osman, can you come home early today?
我需要你帮忙搬家具
I need some help moving furniture.
我晚点来
I'll come later.
再带个朋友来帮你
Bring another friend to help you, too.
好 行
OK, OK.
我找到他了 他在纽霍普的一家健身房♥
OK, I got him. He's at a gym in New Hope.
我认识那里
I know that one.
继续跟他讲话
Just keep him on the phone.
别让他起疑心
Don't let him get suspicious.
妈 你没事吧
Ma, you OK?
没事
Yes.
明尼苏达州 纽霍普
黑色道奇战马 牌照是奥斯曼名下的
Black Dodge Charger. Plates are registered to Osman.
巴恩斯 搜车 守住出口
Barnes, search the car, cover this exit.
其他人带上通讯器 行动
Everyone else, inside on coms.
重力移♥动♥健身房♥
开球 -好了 开始
Ball in. - All right, here we go.
注意侧边 -丹尼 强攻
Hey, watch the wing. - Danny, push it.
快快快 -这里
Come on, come on. - Over here!
你们俩 去找后面那群人
You two, take that group in the back.
看着像条子
Looks like cops.
联邦调查局 别跑
FBI, stop!
快追 快追
Go, go, go, go, go!
他出停车场 往东边去了
He's headed out of the parking lot, going east,
马上到
Almost there.
原地站住
Stop where you are!
别动
Do not move!
立刻跪下
Get down on the ground right now!
快 奥斯曼
Right now, Osman.
跪下
On the ground.
手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
手举起来
Show me your hands!
快
Right now!
奥斯曼 手举起来
Osman, show me your hands!
奥斯曼身上没有东西
Nothing on Osman's body
就钱包跟一点大♥麻♥
except his wallet and some weed.
他手♥机♥在车里吗
You find his phone in the car?
车里什么都没有
No, the whole thing's clean
也没有发现萨布林娜的迹象
and no sign of Sabrina either.
他的9毫米口径手♥枪♥
He was using a 9-millimeter
序列号♥被刮掉了
with the serial number scratched off.
酒店那边的案发现场也是9毫米口径弹壳
Casings at the hotel crime scene were also from a 9.
应该不是巧合
Doubt that's a coincidence.
所以这应该是他用来杀死哈桑的枪
So he probably used that to kill Hassan.
但是我们没有找到萨布林娜 也没找到那笔彩礼钱
But we got no Sabrina and no trace of the dowry money.
所以这他妈到底怎么回事
So what the hell's going on here?
他可能把钱藏起来了
He could've stashed it.
或许他有同伙
Maybe he's not working alone.
跟奥斯曼一起的那群人是26雪松队的
The crew Osman was hanging out with is 26 Cedar Squad.
这是个以雪松河畔为据点的黑帮
They're a gang based out of Cedar-Riverside,
也叫小摩加迪沙
A. K. A Little Mogadishu,
这里大部分都是索马里人
a neighborhood that's mostly Somali.
他们去年因为大型人口性贩卖♥♥被打击过
They got busted last year for a huge sex-trafficking ring.
性贩卖♥♥
Sex-trafficking?
所以可能她最后还是被迫卖♥♥淫
OK, so maybe she was being pimped out after all.
联♥系♥本地的检察官办公室
Get with the local US Attorney's Office.
查一遍过去五年内
Go through every sex-trafficking case
所有与26雪松队有关的人口性贩卖♥♥案
against 26 Cedar Squad in the last five years.
看看和那所高中还有阿卜杜拉希德家
See if there's any connection between the high school
有没有关系 -好
and the Abdirashids. - Got you.
请留言
Please record your message.
嗨 又是我
Hey, it's me again.
我们说好的不是这样的
This isn't what I signed up for.
失踪人口
我不想手上沾血
I don't want any blood on my hands,
所以我不干了
so I'm out.
你靠自己吧
Yoy're on your own.
你们也知道
As you already know,
奈玛是哈桑的第一个妻子
Naima is Hassan's first wife.
而且他还有一个孩子
And he's left behind a boy.
我们是来
We're here to get, um...
我要要回我丈夫的彩礼
I want my husband's dowry back.
这是不被允许的
That's not allowed.
彩礼是哈桑给萨布林娜的礼物
Dowry is a gift to Sabrina from Hassan.
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead,
我现在没有钱来照顾儿子了
and I have nothing to care for my son with.
我不知道下一次还贷款我能不能付得起
I don't know how I'll make our next mortgage payment.
我需要这笔钱
I need this money.
伊玛目 告诉你父亲
Imam, tell your father,
慈善在这一世与下一世都是很重要的
charity goes a long way in this world and in the next.
请你们立刻离开我家
Leave my home, now.
我丈夫死了 都是因为你们的婊♥子♥女儿
My husband is dead because of your whore daughter.
是她干的
She did this!
我不许你这么说我女儿
Don't you ever say that about my daughter.
滚出去
Get out!
萨布林娜知道她有彩礼吗
Did Sabrina know about her dowry?
她知道吗
Did she?
你不许跟我顶嘴
Do not raise your voice at me.
那笔彩礼是属于她的 而且也只属于她
The dowry belongs to her and only her.
这是真♥主♥保护新娘的方式
It's God's way of protecting the bride.
我知道
I know that.
如果你不把彩礼给萨布林娜
If you're not gonna give it to Sabrina,
那就给奈玛 这样才对
then give it to Naima. It's the right thing to do.
你别管了 儿子
Let it go, son.
我不会放弃的 爸
I will not, Aabo.
如果你不听我的 我就会
If you won't listen to me then I demand
要求你与长老商议
you take counsel with the elders.
那就听你的
As you say.
我 接受了你的建议
I, uh-- I took your advice.
约了柯拉
I asked Cora out.
我们约了周二一起吃晚餐
We have dinner reservations on Tuesday.
恭喜你啊 -谢了
Oh, good for you. - Thank you.
不过 有个小问题
There is a, uh-- a small problem, though.
她找不到人帮忙看儿子 所以
She doesn't have anybody to watch her son, so...
雷 我不是你的保姆
Ray, I'm not your babysitter.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但是 听着 凯勒布是个好孩子 你懂吧
It's just-- you know, look, Caleb's a good kid, you know?
你只要放部电影 做点爆米花就行了
All you got to do is throw on a movie, pop some popcorn.
求你了
Please.
我会考虑一下 -谢谢你
I'll think about it. - Thank you.
案卷查得怎么样了 有发现吗
How's it coming with those case files? Anything?
有 我们刚想联♥系♥你
Yeah, we were just about to call you.
雪松队在过去五年里有22起
Cedar Squad has 22 convictions for sex-trafficking
性贩卖♥♥相关的定罪
in the last five years.
所有被害人都是索马里女性
All of the victims were Somali women,
大部分是未成年
and most of them were underage.
好下手的目标 -对
Vulnerable targets? - Yeah.
第一次逮捕的只是一群小兵
Now, the first bust was a bunch of low-level guys,
但去年 他们终于抓到了领头的
but last year, they finally got the ringleader, all right?
法瑞·海立 42岁
Fareh Highly, 42,
明尼苏达大学毕业
graduated from the University of Minnesota
有工学学位
with a degree in engineering.
目前在圣云坐牢
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表