剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
卢克当时在巴尔的摩开庭
Luke was in trial in Baltimore,
但我一联♥系♥他 他就回来了
But he came as soon as I told him,
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
我想报♥警♥的
I wanted to,
但卢克阻止了我
but Luke talked me out of it.
我太生气了 不惜一切代价
I was so angry-- I would do anything
也要保护我女儿
to protect my daughter.
但诺亚是你儿子
And yet, Noah was your son.
我真的很爱他
I loved him so much.
但他怎么能这么对自己亲妹妹
But how could he do that to his own sister?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也不想相信 但他那么羞愧
I didn't want to believe it, but he was so ashamed.
诺亚一整天都在哭
Noah never stopped crying all day.
他越是说他不记得了
And the more that he said he couldn't remember,
我越是肯定 他就是那么做了
the more I knew that he had done it,
我不能原谅他
and I could not forgive him.
诺亚是个瘾君子
Noah was an addict.
羟考酮 冰♥毒♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Oxy, meth, coke.
把人弄得一塌糊涂的
The kind that make you wreak havoc.
你这是经验之谈吗
You're speaking from experience?
我是家事法律师
I'm a family law attorney.
我见过滥用毒品对各种家庭的影响
I've seen what substance abuse can do
也包括我自己的家庭
to every kind of family, including mine.
所以你觉得是因为吸毒 所以诺亚才猥亵了自己妹妹吗
So you think the drugs made Noah molest his sister?
那是完全可能的
It's completely within the realm of possibility.
露西当时太小了 无法确定 所以
Ruthie was too young to have the words to be sure, so...
就算是我们带她去了克雷默医生那里
even after she went to see Dr. Kramer,
她还是说那是一场噩梦
she still referred to it as "the nightmare."
我得问问 当晚你在哪里
I have to ask-- where were you that night?
我在巴尔的摩开庭
I was in trial in Baltimore.
一整周 直到珊迪打给我 我才回家
Hadn't been home all week until Sandy called.
我们得确认一下
We'll have to confirm that.
那你们确认去吧
Well, you go right ahead.
我爱我女儿
I love my daughter.
我是绝对不会伤害她的
I would never do anything to hurt her.
有一件事我很好奇 德纳姆先生
You know, I'm curious about something, Mr. Denham.
珊迪说是你阻止了她报♥警♥
Sandy said that you talked her out of calling the police.
为什么
Why was that?
诺亚当时才5岁
Noah was only 15.
就算不会被判刑 也会留下终生的污点
At minimum, he'd be stigmatized for life,
更不用说完全有可能坐牢
and more likely thrown in jail.
考虑到当时的情况
Given the circumstances,
我只是觉得当时报♥警♥不好
it just didn't seem like the right thing to do at the time.
你觉得我不后悔这个决定吗
You don't think I regret that decision every day?
我是想帮诺亚
I tried to help Noah. 6
这毁掉了我的婚姻 我的女儿 还有我
It broke my marriage, it broke my daughter, and it broke me.
我们早该报♥警♥抓他的
We should have turned him in when we had the chance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
露西的手♥机♥
Ruthie's cell phone.
诺亚过去几天一直在给她发短♥信♥
Noah's been texting her the past few days.
直到今早她才回了信
She didn't respond until this morning,
在他去家里找她之后
after he'd gone to the house to see her.
我不记得发生了什么
"I don't remember what happened.
不知道到底发生了什么,
我没办法向前看。
不是那些别人
告诉我们的事情
无论如何,我都不会
再烦你了。我会离开。
但我需要先知道真♥相♥。
我们都需要。
我不记得发生
了什么,但或许
克雷默医生知道
或许克雷默医生知道
Maybe Dr. Kramer knows."
所以诺亚才找到了克雷默医生
That's how Noah found the doctor.
如果露西责怪自己
Well, if Ruth blames herself,
这就能解释她为什么自杀了
that explains her suicide attempt.
雷米 克拉克斯堡警方发现克雷默医生的奥迪
Remy, Clarksburg PD found Dr. Kramer's Audi
停在一家酒店附近 在三个街区外的小巷里
parked at a hotel, three blocks from
诺亚杀了一个人 抢了他的车
the side street where Noah killed a man for his truck.
马里兰州 克拉克斯堡
被害人是乔治·梅森 他就在附近工作
Victim is George Mason. Works around the corner.
有时候员工停车场停满了
Parks his truck back here sometimes,
他就会停在这里
when the employee lot's full.
她是目击者吗 -对
Is she our witness? - Yeah.
说看见梅森抓到一个逃犯
Said she saw Mason catch a fugitive
试图偷他的车 就举了撬棍
trying to steal his truck. Pulled that tire iron on him,
然后逃犯就给他肚子上来了两枪
and your guy shot him twice in the gut.
逃犯是诺亚·特兰布尔
His name's Noah Tramble.
她看到他劫持的人♥质♥了吗 -看到了 黑人女性
She see his hostage? - Yeah. Black female,
衣服挺高级 坐在副驾驶上
dressed nice, sitting in the cab of the truck.
至少她还活着
Well, at least she's alive.
这一点能确定了
At least we got that.
他的行为升级了
Oh, he's escalating.
车的信息弄到了吗
You got the info on the truck?
有了 我正准备查
Yeah, I was about to run it in my car.
好
All right.
这边你负责吧 发全境通告
Why don't you take that, handle the BOLO.
我去找目击者聊聊
I'll go talk to the witness.
之后再汇合到附近搜查
We'll meet up after and canvass.
你可以吃蔬菜 -我不想吃蔬菜
You can have vegetables. - I don't want vegetables.
那是罗丝和她女儿克洛伊
That's Rose and her daughter Chloe.
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
克洛伊多大 -5岁
How old's Chloe? - She's five.
和露西当时一样
That's the same age Ruthie was--
别说
Don't go there.
你现在是我的人
You're on my team now.
你说过你会帮我的
You said you would help me.
她会重新接受我的
She's gonna take me back.
她知道我可能做过的最糟糕的事情
She knows the worst thing I might have done.
她还是会说我爱你
And she's gonna say I love you anyways.
你会帮我的 对吧
You're gonna help me, right?
喂 我刚刚下班 我
Hi. I-I just got home from work, and I--
我打开新闻就 看到了我的前男友
I turned on the news, and I saw my-- my ex-boyfriend.
诺亚·特兰布尔
Noah Tramble.
我昨天刚把他赶出去
I just kicked him out yesterday.
罗丝
Rose?
天 -是我
Oh, God. - It's me.
他在这里 他在这里 报♥警♥ 快
He's here. He's here. Call the police, now!
宝贝 上楼 好吗 -开门
Honey, go upstairs, all right? - Come on, I know
我知道你在家 -对 拿上东西
you're in there. - Yeah, take that.
动作快 我爱你 好吗
Go really fast. I love you so much, okay?
没事的 没事的 我只是想和你聊聊
No, it's okay, it's okay. I just want to talk.
我要说的话已经都跟你说过了
I've said everything I have to say to you.
没事的 那你就听她说
No, that's fine. Then just listen to this lady.
她是谁
Who the hell is she?
她是个心理医生
She's a psychiatrist, all right?
她会给你解释 为什么应该跟我复合的
She's gonna explain why you should take me back.
克洛伊 回你房♥间去
Chloe, go back to your room.
好
Yeah.
你报♥警♥了吗
You called the cops?
来电 弗雷德里克警局
为什么 -你觉得为什么
Why? - Why do you think?
你不仅是个娈童变♥态♥ 你还是个杀人犯了
You're not just a pervert, you're a murderer, now?
我只是想借他的车 是他举着撬棍要杀我
I just needed his truck. He came at me with a tire iron!
他是要打死我
He was gonna bash my brains in.
他要是真打死你就好了 -这不是你的真心话 罗丝
I wish he would have. - You don't mean that, Rosie.
我是真心的 -别跑
I do. - Hey. Hey!
克洛伊 快跑 那是我女儿 你
Chloe, run! That's my daughter, you--
我没看到她 -你个禽兽
I didn't see her! - You animal!
不是 我 -你怎么敢的
No, I-- - How dare you?
我是为了我们家
I'm doing this for our family!
你不是我的家人 -冷静
You are not my family! - Calm down!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
来 跟我来 -不
Here, come with me. - No-- no--
你得 你得跟我来
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表