剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I see it.
感觉我什么都可以和你说
I feel like I can tell you anything.
我也很高兴你告诉了我
And I'm so grateful you did.
护士说我们该走了
Uh, the nurse said it's time to go.
他们要把她转去别的医院
They're transferring her to a hospital
让那里的专家
where there's a specialist who can
给她的手腕做微创手术
do microsurgery on her wrists.
你能跟我们一起去吗
Can you come with us?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
没问题
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的天
Oh my God!
出什么事了
Hey! - What's going on?
我不知道 怎么回事
I don't know. What's happening?
诺亚 我是联邦调查局的
Noah, I'm with the FBI.
你得停车
I'm going to need you to slow down.
没事的 我在
It's okay. I'm here.
扣上安全带 -好
Put your belt on. - Okay.
是他 是诺亚
Hey, it's him. It's Noah.
我们被困在救护车里了
We're trapped in the back.
看得出来他在往哪儿去吗
Can you tell where he's headed?
等等
Hold on.
你拿着 -好
Take this. - Okay.
在波托马克街上往北
Um...heading north on Potomac Street.
哈娜在追踪你的定位 黑格斯敦警方已经在路上了
Hana's tracking you, and Hagerstown PD is en route.
克里斯汀 你对他开枪吗
Kristin, do you have a shot?
玻璃太厚了
The glass is thick.
子弹可能会反弹
The round could ricochet.
就算我能打中 也会撞车
Even if I hit him, he crashes this thing.
诺亚 停车
Noah, stop the vehicle, now!
他刚在16街闯了红灯
He just ran the light at 16th.
坚持住 警方应该就在附近了
Hang tight. PD should be closing in.
别挂电♥话♥
Stay on the phone with me.
好
Okay.
克里斯汀 什么情况
Kristin, what was that?
克里斯汀 你还在吗
Kristin, you with me?
盖恩斯
Gaines!
你没事吧
You okay?
诺亚带走了露西 -他带走了我女儿
Noah took Ruthie. - He took my baby girl.
他们去哪里了
Where'd they go?
别别别 克里斯汀 克里斯汀
No, no, no. Kristin, Kristin.
得给你检查一下 别急
You need to get checked out. Easy.
我就应该开枪的 我就应该开枪的
I should have taken the shot. I should have taken the shot!
你尽力了 别着急
You did all you could do. Just take it easy.
雷已经过去了 来 坐下
Ray's on it. Come on, sit down.
再叫辆救护车来 -给谁
We need another ambulance. - For who?
你们的逃犯 他又劫了一辆蓝色道奇 打伤了车主
Your fugitive-- he carjacked a lady in a blue Dodge.
往西边去了 -好 听着
Took off west. - All right, look,
上报给你们警局 封锁这片区域
alert your precinct. Set a perimeter.
用你的对讲机发全境通告 好吗 快
Get a BOLO out on your radio, all right? Let's go.
听我说 露西在医院说过
Listen to me. Ruthie said at the hospital
她不止一次遭到侵犯
that she was abused more than once.
也就是说如果还有别的侵犯行为
That means if it happened on other nights,
她父亲可能也在家
that means her father could have been in the house.
是 但哈娜查过他的不在场证明了
Yeah, but Hana checked his alibi.
得再查一次
We have to check again.
拜托
Please.
我去找她
I'll call her.
做得好
Good work.
不是的
It's not good work.
她应该
She would be--
要是我做好了份内的工作 露西就不会被绑走了
Ruthie would be here if I did good work, wouldn't she?
我没有想要伤害你 从来没有
I don't want to hurt you. I never did.
十年了
Ten years.
那么多个晚上
I spent so many nights
我都在想 你到底是什么样的
wondering what you were really like.
不是别人给我描述的你
Not the stories everyone told me.
但你从来没来见过我
But you never came to see me.
妈和卢克不让我来
Mom and Luke wouldn't let me.
对不起 露西
I'm sorry, Ruthie.
我也是想来见你的
I wish I could have seen you, too.
你现在想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want with me now?
帮你
To help you.
我知道这很难 -我知道这很难
I-I know this is hard. - "I know this is hard."
每次别人找你 开口第一句也都是这个吗
Does everyone start every sentence to you that way, too?
对
Yeah.
但我是坏人
But I'm the villain.
我是被害人
I'm the victim.
听着 那晚的事情我什么都不记得了
Look, I don't remember anything about that night
只有模模糊糊地醒来 妈在吼我
except waking up in a fog and Mom yelling at me
然后打电♥话♥给卢克 让他回家
and then calling Luke to come home.
我一直在做噩梦
I've been having nightmares.
我觉得
And I-I think...
我觉得我在逐渐想起来
I think they're helping me remember.
那些夜晚
Like, those nights I--
等一下
W-wait.
那些
Nights?
什么叫那些夜晚
What do you mean, nights?
只有一晚啊
There was only one night.
2013年3月1日
March 1, 2013.
不是的
No.
诺亚 不止那一晚
No, Noah, that wasn't the only night.
还有好几次 在那一晚之后
There were others, after that night.
好几次 什么
Other-- other nights? What--
在我被赶出去之后吗
After I was kicked out of the house?
我很抱歉 诺亚
I'm so sorry, Noah.
我让他们描述 我都经历了些什么
I let them tell me stories about what happened to me,
我自己都开始信了
and I started to believe the stories.
但我知道
But I--I knew--
我毁了你
I ruined your life.
诺亚 不是你做的
Noah, you didn't do this.
露西 那是谁干的
Ruthie...who did?
有人看到蓝色道奇在弗吉尼亚州下了环城公路
Blue Dodge was spotted exiting the Beltway in Virginia.
往福尔斯彻奇去了
They're headed towards Falls Church.
诺亚为什么要带露西去弗吉尼亚
Why the hell would Noah take Ruthie to Virginia?
我前夫
My ex.
卢克·德纳姆 他几年前再婚了
Luke Denham. He remarried a few years ago.
他们刚带着女儿搬过去
They just moved there with their daughter.
他们女儿几岁
How old is their daughter?
应该是三岁
Three, I think.
诺亚的下一个目标可能是卢克
It could be Luke is Noah's next target.
我刚刚重新查了他的不在场证明
I just circled back on his alibi.
2013年3月他确实在巴尔的摩开庭
Now, he was in trial in Baltimore in March 2013.
但是3月1日早上 他所参与的审判
But on the morning of March 1, his particular proceeding
根据法♥院♥文件记录显示
was marked continued till the afternoon session,
被延迟到了下午
as per the court docket.
因为卢克在从黑格斯敦开车回巴尔的摩
Because Luke was driving from Hagerstown back to Baltimore.
什么 怎么可能
What? How can that be?
这你怎么查到的 都是10年前的事了
How can you know that? That was ten years ago.
当年也是有信♥用♥卡♥收据的
They had credit card receipts then, too.
你前夫当天早上5点53分在黑格斯敦附近加了油
Your ex-husband was buying gas Outside Hagerstown at 5:53 a.m.
他在半夜里在黑格斯敦和巴尔的摩之间
He drove from Hagerstown to Baltimore and back
开了个来回
in the middle of the night,
也就是你发现诺亚在露西床上的当晚
the same night that you found Noah in Ruthie's bed.
你有卢克的地址吗
You have an address on Luke?
有 本纳特路
Yeah. Bennett Road.
发给所有人 通知特警队和当地警方
Send it to everyone, and alert SWAT and PD.
我们得赶紧去福尔斯彻奇
We need to get to Falls Church, now.
去找她
Let's go get her.
诺亚
Noah?
露西
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表