剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
她还好吗
How's she holding up?
我不知道我行不行 雷米
I don't know if I can do this, Remy.
这太让人伤心了
It's just so sad.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
这样做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
听着 我有电♥话♥进来
Listen, I got another call.
等会儿再找你
I'll-- I'll check in with you later.
我是雷米·斯科特
Remy Scott.
你好 我是以西结·科尔森
Yeah, this is Ezekiel Colson,
丹特·科尔森的叔叔
Donte Colson's uncle.
我有事要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
有什么可以帮您的吗 科尔森先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Colson?
我侄子 他想自首
My nephew he wants to turn himself in.
好 很好
Okay, that's good.
他在哪里
Where is he?
警官说有个猎人
The officer said a hunter found him
北卡罗莱纳州 亨德森
在树林里发现了他 肩膀受到枪伤
out there in the woods, gunshot in his shoulder.
他们直到我从乔治亚跑过来
They didn't know who they were dealing with
才知道这是什么情况
until his uncle hauled ass up here from Georgia.
对他宣读过米兰达权利了吗 -对 他签过名了
He sign a Miranda waiver? - Yeah. Right here.
丹特 我是联邦调查局的盖恩斯探员
Donte, Agent Gaines with the FBI.
只要我能留在这儿陪他 他就愿意坦白
He'll talk to you as long as I can stay and listen in.
可以
That'll work for now.
能告诉我们是谁枪击了你吗
Can you tell us who shot you?
沃克·霍利
Walker Hawley.
我们当时正带着他抢来的枪去费城
We were on our way to Philly with the guns he stole.
他偷的 不是你
He stole, not you.
我们原本的计划是跟着那两个女的
The plan we had was to follow the girls
把她们刚买♥♥的枪抢来
and rob the two guns they had just bought.
你是不是有毛病
What's wrong with you?
沃克去旅店房♥间的时候
I stayed in the car when Walker
我留在了车里
went into the motel room.
之后我就听到枪响 沃克
Next thing, I hear gunshots and Walker comes running
带着两个箱子出来了 然后我才知道
with two suitcases, and it turns out that
里面都是枪 还有步♥枪♥
they're full with guns, rifles too.
他说如果我开车送他到北边
He told me if I drive him north,
我们可以把枪卖♥♥了 然后分钱
we could sell them and split the money.
他打算去哪里卖♥♥
Where is he going to sell them?
我只知道有个叫泰迪的家伙
All I know is that there's a guy named Teddy.
他在费城外边哪里开了家店
He's got a shop somewhere outside of Philly.
修摩托车的
Fixes motorcycles
我只是想让你们知道我
I just want you to know I--
我没杀那家人
I didn't shoot that family.
我对上帝发誓
I swear to the Lord
加油站那个警♥察♥呢
What about the cop at the gas station?
都是沃克 全都是他干的
That was Walker, all of it.
费城的泰迪 这可不算是什么线索
Teddy from Philadelphia isn't much of a lead
找任何和摩托车维修店有关的线索
Look for anything related to motorcycle repair shops.
好 头盔上没有线索
Yep. Nothing on the helmet.
45分钱 还有一些可♥卡♥因♥
45¢ and some coke.
有了
Got it.
新泽西州卡姆登 富兰克林桥摩托车店
Franklin Bridge Motorcycles, Camden, New Jersey.
那是费城河对岸了
That's across the river from Philly.
所以我们什么计划
So what's the play here?
打给费城的办事处 告诉他们
Call our stagecraft unit in Philadelphia and tell them
给我弄辆哈雷巡航车
I need a Harley cruiser.
我要去卧底
I'm going undercover.
这听起来不是个好主意
That doesn't sound like a good idea.
我们不知道沃克什么时候
We don't know when or where Walker's gonna
会去哪里见这个人
connect with this guy.
我们可以盯泰迪几个礼拜
We--we can sit on Teddy for weeks,
或者现在就推动他们行动
or we can make things happen now.
再加上有磨损的头盔 和黑枪
Also, a helmet with some wear and tear and a street gun.
所以你准备自己一个人去那家店
So you're gonna go to the shop by yourself
不带后援也不带电子监控吗
without backup or electronic monitoring?
我会带上定♥位♥器♥ 你们可以跟着我
I'll grab a GPS tracker, and you can keep tabs on me.
一个小时以内就要 -好
And I need it here in an hour. - Okay.
这些人是枪贩子 雷米
These people are arms dealers, Remy.
谁知道他们会有什么样的武器
Who knows what kind of weapons they might have?
这都没关系 -这有关系
It doesn't matter. - It does matter!
杰斯绝对不会做这么莽的事情
Jess would never do something this reckless.
杰斯被枪击了
Jess got shot.
如果这件事你还没放下 那我们就有问题了
And if that's still in your head, we got a problem.
你离开之后事情有所变化
Things have changed since you left, Barnes.
而且我也不是杰斯
And I ain't Jess.
新泽西州 卡姆登
你还好吗
How's it going?
你想要礼貌的回答还是真的回答
You want the polite answer or the real answer?
我懂
Yeah. I get it.
我的车需要一些维修
My bike needs some work.
什么维修
What kinda work?
我不知道 离合器感觉有点粘
I don't know. The clutch is sticky.
或许我得换个转子
Maybe I need new rotor.
我搞不清楚 -没问题
I can't figure it out. - Yeah, that's no problem.
下周再过来 我来帮你换
Just come back next week, and I'll hook you up.
但我的车只能
Yeah, my boy says he doesn't let anyone
让泰迪修
touch his rooster except Teddy.
无意冒犯 -行
No offense. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
泰迪在街角那家酒吧里
Teddy's at the bar on the corner.
谢了
Appreciate it.
给我来一杯
Can I get a draft?
我爱死这首歌♥了
Oh, I love this song.
你好啊
Sup?
泰迪是吧
Teddy, right?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你店里的姑娘说你在这儿
Your girl from the shop said you'd be here.
我的车需要修一修
My bike needs some work.
你骑的什么
What do you ride?
软尾肥霸
Softail Fat Bob.
不错 下周送来店里
Nice. Bring it by the shop next week.
你那姑娘也是这么说的
That's what your girl said,
但我希望能尽快修
but I was hoping that you could fit me in sooner.
再给我这位朋友来一杯
Another for my friend here? -
那一杯啤酒可不够
It's gonna cost you a lot more than a beer.
没问题
It's all good.
要是我要的
what if I was looking for something
不止是一些升级呢
a little more than a tune-up?
比如什么
Like what?
我听说你能给我
Word on the street is that you can get me
搞到一些15式和弹♥药♥
a couple of 15s and biscuits.
我不知道你说什么 兄弟
I don't know what you're talking about, bro.
没问题
Hey. All good in the wood.
看来我是找错人
Guess I got the wrong dude.
等一下
Hold on a second.
行啊
Mm-kay.
看来你要的东西现在有货
Looks like the merch you're after is available.
一万二
12k.
得了吧
Oh, killing me.
我最多出一万
I could do 10 max.
我要全新出厂的 不能是用过的
And I need factory fresh product, not used.
这得一万五
That's gonna run you 15.
兄弟
Bro.
求同存异一下
Split the difference?
不
No.
明天早上9点来我店里
Meet me at my shop tomorrow, 9:00 a.m.
你要是迟到 就更贵
If you're late, the price goes up.
泰迪离开酒吧之后回了店里
Teddy left the bar and walked back to his shop.
他还在里面
He's still in there.
没看到霍利
And no sign of Hawley.
如果霍利不来 那就没有枪
If there's no Hawley, there's no guns.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表