剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
You're coming-- you're coming with me!
马里兰州 弗雷德里克
盖恩斯和哈娜 到屋里搜
Gaines and Hana, clear the house.
雷 去后院看看
Ray, check the yard.
克雷默医生 你没事吧
Dr. Kramer, you okay?
是诺亚·特兰布尔干的
Noah Tramble did this.
他手里有枪 他绑走了罗丝·富兰克林
He has a gun, and he's got Rose Franklin.
我要找妈妈 -你现在安全了 好吗
I want my mommy. - You're safe now, OK?
你看到他们去哪儿了吗 -谢谢你
Did you see where they went? - Thank you.
我不敢回头看
I couldn't risk looking back.
我是想救克洛伊和我自己
I was trying to save Chloe and myself.
雷米 我们发现脚印了
Hey, Remy. We got footprints.
做得好
Good job
又一个脚印
Another print.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
他往那边去了 往路上去了
He went that way, towards the road.
打给哈娜
Call Hana.
去找州警 把这疯子找出来
Get with the state police, and find this lunatic.
我女儿 她没事吧
My daughter. Is she okay?
她没事 我们救下他了
She's fine. We have her.
我还以为他会杀了我
I thought he was gonna kill me.
听着
Look.
我是个护士 我完全支持心理治疗
I'm a nurse, and I'm all for therapy.
我没有管诺亚的那些笔记
And I ignored the journals that Noah was keeping,
直到有一天他以为我在上班
until he left one out on the kitchen counter one day
所以落了一本在厨房♥
when he thought I was at work.
我没忍♥住 看了
And I-I couldn't help it. I read it.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
很恶心的东西 他同母异父的妹妹
Sick stuff... about his half-sister
还有变♥态♥父亲
and his pervert dad.
他自己是这么写的 我和我父亲一样吗
He actually wrote in there, "Am I my father?"
我不了解卡斯珀的事情
And... I didn't know anything about Casper.
但我查了他 发现
But when I looked him up and saw that he was
他真的是个坐牢的性侵犯 我就
a sex offender who was actually in prison, I...
我就把诺亚赶出去了
I kicked Noah out.
还让他离我和克洛伊远一点 再也不要过来了
And I told him to stay away from Chloe and me, forever.
确实是不小的刺♥激♥
That's a hell of a trigger.
是啊 和我们想的差不多
Yeah, that's what we thought.
诺亚今天有提到过这些吗
Did Noah mention anything today?
他的笔记 罗丝赶走他
The journals? Rose kicking him out?
没有
No.
他只是坚持想要知道
He was just obsessed with finding out
我到底认不认为他猥亵了露西
whether I thought he molested Ruthie or not.
你是怎么跟他说的
What'd you tell him?
我说了他想听的话
Whatever I needed to in the moment.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我只是想让他平静下来
I was-- I was just trying to mollify him.
露西有没有和你直说过
Did Ruthie ever tell you directly
诺亚猥亵了她 -没有
that Noah molested her? - No.
我有义务要上报这种情况的 要是有我肯定会报♥警♥的
I'm a mandated reporter. I would have contacted police.
所以他们两个怎么会都不清楚
So how is it possible that neither one of them
到底发生了什么
knows exactly what happened?
创伤是很复杂的
Trauma is a tangled web.
事发的时候露西在睡觉
Ruthie was sleeping when it happened.
她以为是自己在做梦
She thought she was dreaming.
而且她还很小
And she was young.
当时她没有办法描述出
She didn't have the words yet
自己经历了什么
to describe what was done to her.
诺亚又是为什么
What's Noah's excuse?
他喝醉了 还嗑了药 记不得了
He was too drunk and high to remember.
但是他信任的人告诉他
But the people that he trusted told him
他做了很糟糕的事情
that he'd done something awful,
所以他也开始相信自己真的做了 这很正常
so it's no wonder he began to believe it.
露西也是一样
And Ruthie, too.
麦克马丁案:美国80年代一家学前班被儿童指控性侵,在7年诉讼后被判无罪的案件
就像麦克马丁案一样
Like the McMartin preschool case.
成年人引导儿童 让他们
Adults leading children until they all started
统一了说法
telling the same story.
确实是类似的
That's one example.
等她麻♥醉♥药♥效果过了
I'll ask her about it in the morning,
我早上再去问她
when she's out of sedation.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她今早试图自杀
She attempted suicide this morning.
诺亚和露西身上未经处理的创伤
The unresolved trauma of both Noah and Ruthie
都以暴♥力♥形式表现出来了
has manifested in violence.
诺亚的暴♥力♥指向其他人
Noah has directed his externally,
露西则是指向了自己
and Ruthie has turned hers against herself.
所以在你的专业意见里
So, professional opinion.
诺亚到底有没有猥亵露西
Did Noah molest Ruthie or not?
在我今天经历的这一切之后
After what I've been through today,
还有他父亲的那些事
and knowing about his father now,
我觉得他绝对是猥亵了她
I think he's guilty as hell.
现在方便吗 -可以
Is now a good time? - Yeah.
我就在那里 好吗
I'm gonna be right over here, okay?
你好 露西 我是克里斯汀
Hey, Ruthie. I'm Kristin.
我妈妈说你是个好人
My mom says you're nice.
是吗
Yeah?
天 可能我女儿不这么觉得
Gosh, I don't know if my daughter would agree.
她现在肯定生我的气了
She's a little mad at me right now.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我做了一整晚噩梦
I had nightmares all night.
他们说这种情况很普遍 因为
They say that kind of thing is common, 'cause...
可能我是在消化那些
I guess I'm trying to process things that I didn't
之前我无法描述的经历
have the words to before.
我懂你
I understand.
真的吗
You do?
真的
I do.
能告诉我那晚你和诺亚发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened that night, with Noah?
要是我知道就好了
I wish I knew.
我以为是我在做梦
I thought I was dreaming.
他只会在我入睡之后
And he only came to me on nights
来找我
when I was already asleep
所以那还不止一次吗
So it happened more than once?
对
Yes.
他从来不让我看到他的脸
He never let me see his face.
我也认不出他的声音
And I didn't recognize his voice,
因为他一直都在低语
because he always whispered.
我问他能不能告诉别人
I asked him if I could tell someone,
他说如果我告诉别人
and he said if I did that,
他会确保我再也不会快乐
he'd make sure I never felt joy again.
所以你没告诉你妈妈 和克雷默医生
And that's why you didn't tell your mom or Dr. Kramer.
诺亚绑走她是我的错
It's my fault Noah took her.
是我让他去她那里的
I sent him to her.
但那只是因为我以为她可以帮到他
But only because I thought she could help him,
就像她帮了我一样
like she did me.
我太蠢了
It was so stupid of me.
我差点害死她
I mean, I could have gotten her killed.
一直以来 别人都在告诉我 我是残次品
My whole life, people have been telling me I'm damaged goods.
是我亲哥哥的被害人
My own brother's victim.
我听不下去了
I get so tired of hearing it.
有时候我可以忘掉这些
And then sometimes it goes away.
但可能见到诺亚
But then I guess seeing Noah
我 我太羞愧了
Just...I'm just so ashamed.
露西 听我说
Ruthie, I want you to listen to me.
你不是什么残次品
You are not damaged goods.
你是努力生存的人 这需要胆量
What you are is a survivor, and that takes guts,
需要勇气
and it takes courage.
真正的勇气
Real courage.
现在对你来说可能有点疯狂
And this is gonna sound kind of crazy right now...
但你会没事的
you're going to be okay.
你比自己想的要坚强得多
You're way stronger than you think.
我看得出来
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表