剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I've been seeing Louis-- Mr. Palmieri--
最近几年来 我每星期都会来路易斯
twice a week for the past couple of years.
帕米里先生家里两次
It wasn't a lot of money, but I was only providing
钱不多 但我也只是提供
A little manual relief.
一点手动的放松服务
But today, my charm bracelet here
但今天我的幸运手链
got caught on that little tube
挂住了那个细管子
and when I pulled back, the whole thing popped out
我往回一拉 整条管子都弹了出来
and the next thing I know, there's blood everywhere
等我缓过神来 已经到处都是血
So I called 911 right away.
所以我马上打了911
I see.
明白了
Dr. Weaver. They're looking for you at the front desk.
韦弗医生 前台有人找你
Some insurance company's on the phone.
保险公♥司♥来电♥话♥了
I'll be right there.
我马上来
Excuse me.
不好意思
I say give her the body.
我说 尸体给她吧
Hey, Carter, you were here a little while ago
卡特 你刚才是不是在这里
talking to Dr. Greene?
跟格林医生谈话
Have you seen a vial of percocet?
有没有看到一小瓶镇痛剂
I lost it somewhere around the drug lock-up.
我在药品库附近弄丢了
No, I haven't, but I'll keep my eyes open for you.
没看到 但我会帮你留意的
First day's tour is always the highlight of these visits.
第一天的参观往往是最重要的
Now I get to pore over these.
我要仔细读一下这些
I went through the last two weeks.
我看了前两周的情况
You guys do a lot of kids.
你们接待了很多孩子
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Peter, I'm afraid I haven't much time right now.
皮特 我现在恐怕没时间
I'm trying to catch Langstaff after her gastroplasty.
朗斯塔夫做完胃成形手术了 我要去找她
Langstaff?
朗斯塔夫
She isn't too keen on her fellow.
她不是很喜欢她的搭档
Thinking of letting the chap go.
想让那家伙走人
I thought I should get a word in.
我觉得我应该去提一嘴
Don't you think you should wait
你不觉得自己应该再等等
to see if she does let him go?
看她是不是真让他走了
No. I think it's a good idea to let her know I'm available.
不 我觉得让她知道我有空是个好主意
And desperate.
不仅有空 而且绝望
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know, asking Dr. Anspaugh
在一场手术进行当中
in the middle of an operation?
询问安斯弗医生
He didn't seem put off by it.
他看起来没受打扰
Why are you?
打扰你了吗
I'm not put off.
我不是被打扰
Listen, if it's about me hanging you up in the E.R.
如果你想聊的是我占用了你的时间
I'm sorry, and I really appreciate your covering for me.
我很抱歉 我非常感谢你帮我代班
I wasn't hung up.
我不是这个意思
Yeah, I would have appreciated
你应该发我个信息什么的
a page or something
让我知道
letting me know about Romano's letter.
罗曼诺来信的事
Uh, look, I would have discussed it with you
我当时确实应该跟你讨论一下
But Romano is my first priority.
但罗曼诺是我的第一人选
That bastard didn't even give me a reason.
那个混♥蛋♥连个理由都没给我
He's not required to.
他没必要给你理由
He sponsored you.
他给你做了担♥保♥
I mean, it's his call.
那是他的决定
You're certainly taking all this in your stride.
看来你对这一切从容接受了
I'm trying to show you that it's not necessarily about you.
我是想让你知道这并不是针对你
No, Peter. From where I started,
不 皮特 对我来说
it's very much about me.
这就是针对我
You have no idea how hard I worked to get here.
你不知道我有多努力才来到这里
No, I do know what it takes to get here.
不 我知道来到这里要付出多少
Why aren't you supportive?
那你为什么不支持我
I think you're going about it the wrong way.
我觉得你选择的方式错了
You're running all over the hospital
你跑遍了整个医院 问遍每个外科医生
asking every surgeon to sponsor you.
想让他们给你担♥保♥
Ok, so what do you suggest?
好 那你有什么建议
You haven't even checked out
你都还没去了解
other hospitals, other parts of the country.
其他医院 国内的其他地区
I've built up relationships here, or so I thought.
这里有我的爱人 至少我这么觉得
I'm not saying I would want you to leave Chicago.
我不是说要你离开芝加哥
No, but you are not exactly passionate about my fight to stay.
对 但是你对我努力留下来并不那么热情
Whatever goes on between you and I...
不管你我之间发生什么
Peter, there you are.
皮特 你在这
You ready to scrub on that bowel infarction?
你准备好做肠梗塞手术了吗
Yes, sir.
准备好了
Please let me finish.
请让我说完
Surely you understand that admitting the patient is not only...
你肯定知道让病人入院不只是
I need you to sign on these charts.
我需要你在这些病历上签名
I'm not working today.
我今天不上班
Well, these for yesterday.
这些是昨天的
You are also exposing your patient to
你还将你的患者暴露于
I wish you would have told me about the meeting.
我希望你能告诉我会议的事
I didn't get a chance.
我没有机会
No! I mean your policy is not sound, Dr. Stork.
不 我是说你的政策不健全 斯托克医生
It's obscene.
这是无♥耻♥之极的
You're spending $10,000 to save $500.
你花了1万美元来节省500美元
Then so be it.
那就这样吧
I will admit Mr. Wass to this hospital
我会让瓦斯先生入院
and I look forward to billing you
然后我会给你账单
for every damn dime we can possibly spend.
我们可能花费的每分钱
Jerry, admit Mr. Wass.
杰瑞 让瓦斯先生入院
Kerry, you want me to call the company?
凯瑞 你要我打电♥话♥给公♥司♥吗
Maybe that will help.
或许他们会帮忙
I don't know what helps anymore
我不知道什么能有帮助了
and you know I don't care, because I quit.
我也不在意了 因为我不干了
I quit as acting chief of emergency medicine.
我不干急诊科代理主任了
Let somebody else act for a while.
让别人来当吧
Kerry, wait a minute.
凯瑞 等下
You know, why am I the only idiot around here
为什么我是这里唯一的白♥痴♥
who's worrying about policy?
在担心政策的
Doug Ross, he's got the right idea--
道格·罗斯说得对
Break the rules if you think it helps the patient,
如果你认为这对病人有帮助 那就打破规则
everything else be damned.
其他一切都见鬼去
Where do I get by trying to follow them?
给他们善后我又能得到什么
Look, Kerry, wait.
凯瑞 等下
No.
不
Hey, if anybody's looking for me
如果有人找我
I'll be outside.
我在外面
Hey, Carter.
卡特
Getting some air?
出来透透气吗
Yeah. I need it after my last case.
对 出来透透气 刚看完最后一个病人
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
Listen, I was just talking to Lydia Wright.
我刚刚和莉迪亚·赖特聊过
And, uh, she mentioned to me
她跟我提到
that some percocet has been missing from the drug lockup.
药房♥里的镇痛剂少了
That's low, Carter.
这么说可不好 卡特
I'm not accusing anybody.
我没有指控任何人的意思
I'm just... you're my friend
我只是 你是我的朋友
so I thought you should know.
我认为你应该知道
Well, Max is clean.
麦克斯已经戒掉了
Maybe he is, but...
或许是 但是
But what?
但是什么
That's what Chase used to say to me.
当初蔡斯也是这么和我说的
I got get back.
我得回去了
The boy's stable.
男孩情况稳定
The boy's alert.
神志清醒
Looks to me you got your next journal article.
看来你拿到下一篇期刊文章了
Yeah. Right after they draw and quarter me
是的 等他们在执行委员会上
in front of the executive committee. Thank you.
把我五马分尸 谢谢你
We don't always get results this good up here.
在这里并不总是能得到这么好的结果
I'm going to go check on the Yezerski kid.
我去看看那个耶泽斯基小孩
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表