剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
前情提要:
What's your son's name?
你儿子叫什么
He doesn't have one.
还没给他起名字
You get a full arrest, you call an attending.
心跳完全停止的时候 你得去找主治医师
You don't play the hero, you get help.
别逞能扮英雄 去求助
Let's have a beer. Oaky.
喝杯啤酒吧 好
Dr. Benton
本顿医生
Elizabeth Corday, visiting surgical electral and your saviour.
伊丽莎白·科黛 客座外科讲师 你的救星
Will you take Dr. Del Amico back?
你能带黛尔·阿米科医生回去吗
I'm intimidated enough already.
我今天已经担惊受怕够了
Anna, please.
叫我安娜
If Dr.Mendz calls, let him know I'm on my way out.
如果敏兹医生打电♥话♥来了 告诉他我正在来的路上
Okey dokey. Good night.
没问题 晚安
I have nothing to say, okay?
我没什么好说的
I agree to have you follow me on the job,
你们可以跟拍我
We can do that, but no more interviews.
没问题 但不要再采访了
WMAQ 670 News.
WMAQ 调幅670千赫 新闻
Good morning, Chicago.
早安 芝加哥
I'm Pat Cassidy.
我是帕特·卡斯迪
It's hot, too hot. Temperatures expected to press 100 degrees.
好热 太热了 预计气温将达到37.7摄氏度
Geez, son of a bitch!
天啊 该死
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
你在干什么
Dr. Greene?
格林医生
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. You don't have to stop.
抱歉 你不用停下来
I'm okay, I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
I'm not stopping, I'm parking.
我不是停下来 我在停车
Where, on the street?
在哪 大马路上
Yeah. I don't park in the garage anymore.
是啊 我不停在车♥库♥里了
I don't blame you.
不怪你
Place gives me the creeps, too.
那地方也让我瘆得慌
Nah, it's all right.
没事
It's not even a dent.
连个坑都没有
It's a nice car. Good color.
这是辆好车 颜色很好
You should use the crosswalk, Carter.
你应该走人行横道 卡特
Right.
是啊
You're in early.
你今天来早了
Yeah. I wanted to be here before my med student.
是啊 我想在我的医学院学生之前到
Ah, your very own scut puppy.
你自己的小跟班
Somebody to pick up my labs.
有人去取我的化验结果
Someone to do a patient history.
有人帮我描述病史
The occasional obligatory rectal exam.
偶尔进行必要的直肠检查
Yeah, someone to abuse.
是啊 有人可以虐
No, no, no. This is about teaching.
不 不 不 这是教学
This is completely about teaching.
这完全是为了教学
The way Benton taught you?
本顿教你的方式吗
Or even better.
还更好
Hello?
你好
Dr. Morgenstern?
摩根斯坦医生
Come here. Come here, you.
过来 过来 你
David...
大卫
Little guy has a tendency to get away from you.
这小东西总想着离你远点
Whoop. Here, let me.
糟糕 让我来吧
There you go.
给你
Kerry Weaver...
凯瑞·韦弗
Katie Couric.
凯蒂·库里克
Katie Couric, Kerry Weaver.
凯瑞·韦弗 凯蒂·库里克
So, david, how are you feeling?
大卫 你感觉怎么样
Morphine-- damn fine stuff.
吗♥啡♥ 这东西太好了
I talked to Dr. Weintraub today.
我今天和温特劳布医生谈过了
She said they're tapering your lidocaine.
她说他们正在减少你的利多卡因用量
Echo showed very little damage to your myocardium.
B超显示你的心肌几乎没有损伤
Uh, I put the nitro patch here.
我把硝基贴片放在这里了
Just as effective.
同样有效
Most doc put it
大部分医生
on the patient's chest.
把它贴在患者胸口
I say... why tear out these little hairs
我说 为什么要撕掉那些毛
if you don't have to?
如果并不是必须的
Uh, you know, I have some forms
我有些表格
that billing sent down for you to sign:
是你要签的帐单
The C.P.T. codes
血小板浓度项目
for the attendings for last month.
上个月的护理费
They're always sending me this junk:
他们总给我送这些东西
forms, paper work, duplicates
表格 单子 复印件
little perforated lines-- "Tear here."
小小的穿孔线 "撕开这里"
They must not have heard about your heart attack.
他们肯定没听说你的心脏病
Now, if you want to look them over, I can send them...
如果你想看一下 我可以把它们
I never look them over.
我从来不看它们
Just sign them for me and send them back.
就替我签了 交回去吧
You want me to sign them?
你想让我帮你签吗
I want you to sign everything.
我想让你把所有东西都签了
Send everything back.
把所有东西都送回去
You don't mind if I step in and take over a little bit?
你不介意我插手接管一部分吗
Praise allah, no.
赞美真♥主♥ 不介意
I don't mind telling you
不妨告诉你
sometimes I have felt like a sheriff with no posse
有时我觉得自己像个警长 没有团队
like a general with no...
像个将军没有
grunts in the field
士兵在战场
like a lone shepherd, high up on a hill
像个孤单的牧羊人 在高高的山上
no sheep dog.
没有牧羊犬
I completely understand how you feel.
我完全理解你的感觉
You know, I'd like to take...
我想要
Everywhere you look,
你所望之处
there's sheep, sheep, sheep.
都是羊 羊 羊
Maybe it would be best if I stepped in and took over
也许我最好
some of the administrative duties
在你休养期间
while you're recuperating.
插手一些行政工作
God bless you, Kerry Weaver.
上帝保佑你 凯瑞·韦弗
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Ketchup or tabasco in your scrambled eggs?
你的炒蛋里要番茄酱还是塔巴斯科辣椒酱
Doug?
道格
You want, uh, something some people consider a vegetable
你想要 一些人认为的蔬菜
or do you want to go with something a little more daring?
还是你想要的吃点有些挑战性的
You thought I left, didn't you? No, I didn't.
你以为我走了 是不是 不 我没有
Yes, you did. No, really, I didn't.
是 你就是 不 真的 我没有
Okay, yeah, I did, but you...
好吧 的确是 但是你
you kind of did leave, technically.
你确实走了 确切地说
Well, that doesn't count.
那不算
If you'd gotten up a little bit earlier,
如果你能醒的早点
you would have seen me here sound asleep.
你就能看见我在这睡着
Well, some habits die hard.
有些习惯很难改掉
Yeah, like you sleeping in.
是啊 就像你睡懒觉一样
Like you not being there in the morning.
像你早上不在这
Ah, that's an old habit.
那是个老♥习♥惯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, I got to talk to you about something.
好了 我得跟你说件事
Oh, Doug, not another serious conversation.
道格 别又来另一场严肃的对话
You used to say we didn't communicate, so...
你曾说我们不交流 所以
I know, but now you're communicating
我知道 但是你现在
a little bit too much. This is important.
交流的有点多 这很重要
Can I have a drawer?
能给我个抽屉吗
What?
什么
A drawer-- something you keep your clothes in.
一个抽屉 一个放衣服的地方
Something that I would keep my clothes in.
一个放我衣服的地方
You never wanted a drawer before.
你之前从没要过抽屉
Well... That's 'cause I always got up and left.
那是因为我总是提起裤子就走
Now, that I'm staying here...
现在 我要住下
If I could maybe just have, um
如果我可以有
Someplace to...
一个地方
well, keep a new shirt...
放一件新衬衫
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表