剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
前情提要
Carter, you come here every day.
卡特 你天天来
Sometimes you're really cooking
有时候你是真的来做饭
and sometimes you're not.
有时候又没有
Let's auto-transfuse him.
给他自体输血
Are you kidding?
你确定吗
He needs blood, Carter.
他需要血液 卡特
He's going to get it.
这不正在给他血吗
Dad, I told you I'd rent a car.
爸 我跟你说过我会租辆车
Your mother appreciates your coming.
你妈妈很感激你能来
Oh, there you are!
你来了
Oh, I'm so glad.
我真高兴
Jerry, answer the damn phone!
杰瑞 赶紧接电♥话♥
Did you withhold treatment from that kid?
你治疗那个孩子的时候有所保留吗
It was my decision.
那是我的决定
It was good you stayed focused on a patient. Thanks.
能够一直关注于病人 你做的很好 谢了
Take as much time as you need.
需要多久都行
I'll wait.
我会等你
Let's say we pull into the ambulance bay with a gunshot victim.
假如我们送一个枪伤受害者到救护区
What are you thinking about?
你觉得会怎样
Excuse me?
什么意思
A fresh trauma patient.
一个新来的创伤病人
What goes through your mind?
你的第一反应是什么
The basics, of course-- airway, breathing, circulation.
当然是最基本的 气道 呼吸 血流
Yeah, but you docs don't think about the scene.
是啊 但是你们医生不会去想那个场景
You see two I.V.s, C-collars, back boards.
你看到两个静脉通路 颈托 背板
All packaged and ready to go.
都准备好了
But you have no idea what we had to deal with.
但是你不知道我们都经历了什么
Which is why I'm here.
这就是为什么我会在这
Listen. One-day ride-along won't tell you the whole story.
一天的跟车没法让你知道所有的情况
Sometimes we get shot at.
有时我们被枪击
Sometimes we're trying to save a banger.
有时我们要尝试救一个帮派成员
And there's airmail coming in from all sides.
还有四面八方来的航♥空♥邮件
Airmail?
航♥空♥邮件
Garbage, bottles, bricks.
垃圾 瓶子 砖头
Thrown from the windows, from the roof.
从窗户 房♥顶扔进来的
We're in the streets trying to save a life.
我们要在街上救人性命
You got to keep your mind right.
你一定要保持头脑清醒
It can make you cynical.
否则你会变得愤世嫉俗
Let's hope we have an easy day.
那就让我们祈祷今天不会出什么事吧
That's the way it is when docs ride along.
医生跟车时总是平安无事
That's why you don't get the big picture.
这也就是为什么你们不了解全局
Remember, you're here as an observer.
记住 在这你就是个旁观者
We have protocols.
我们有协议的
Don't go off on your own.
千万别单独行动
Don't worry.
别担心
Sure picked the right day for your first ride-along.
你真是为第一次跟车选对了日子
So, where do we begin?
那我们从哪开始
Come on. Through here.
快点 这边
What do you got?
什么情况
20 to 30 victims mostly minor: lacerations, burns. One fatality.
二三十个轻伤 有撕裂伤 烧伤 一人遇难
We set up triage out there.
我们安排了分诊
Captain, I need to take a paramedic down.
队长 我需要一名医护人员
A guy's trapped under the rubble.
有个人被困在瓦砾下
I'll go. I'm a trauma surgeon, county general. Dr. Corday.
我去 我是县总医院的创伤外科医生 科戴医生
You have experience with confined space rescue?
你有在密闭空间救援的经验吗
No, but take me to him.
没有 但是带我去吧
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力而为
Okay. Gear her up and take her down.
好吧 给她装备 带她下去
First section's pretty vertical maybe eight to ten feet.
第一部分很垂直 大概2.5到3米
It's better to go headfirst.
最好头向下进去
Headfirst? Yeah. Once you're down there,
头向下进去 是的 一旦你下去了
there's no room to turn around.
你就没地方转身了
The walls are pretty uneven.
墙不太平整
It's easy to brace yourself with your hands.
你可以很容易用手支撑住自己
You ever do any rock climbing?
你攀岩过吗
No, I'm afraid I haven't.
没有 我没有
Will I actually fit in there?
我是要到那去吗
It's tight at first but near the victim, it opens up.
是很狭小 但是靠近伤员的地方就宽敞了
You claustrophobic?
你有幽闭恐惧症吗
Uh, no, not really.
没有
All right. Well, best you go first.
好 最好是你先走
If something goes wrong i'll drag you out.
如果有问题 我会把你拽出来
Yeah. Let's get on with it.
好 来吧
All right.
好
All right. Okay?
好 好了吗
All right, it's not far now.
不太远了
Be careful. Don't bump against those 4 x 4s.
小心 别碰到那些木棍
That's all that's holding this place up.
那是承重的
It's a little more open here.
这边稍微宽敞点了
We jacked up as far as we can.
我们尽可能地撑高了
All this is pretty unstable.
但是很不稳定
I can see him!
我看见他了
We're on the way!
我们来了
Sir, are you okay?
先生 你还好吗
Get me out.
带我出去
It hurts.
好疼
Yes. I'll give you something for the pain.
好 我给你止疼
Then we're going to get you out. Okay?
然后我们会带你出去 好吗
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
We won't. We won't leave you, I promise.
我们不会的 我们不会丢下你的 我保证
Okay. Dewey, give me the drug bag.
好 杜威 把药包给我
I need to start a line.
我要给他输液
It's okay, sir. Just hang on.
没事的 先生 坚持住
It's all right.
没事的
Mmm. Ooh, lilac.
紫丁香
It's called "Spring rain."
这叫"春雨"
It's nice.
真不错
Really? You don't think it's too young for me?
真的吗 你不觉得对我来说太嫩了吗
No way. My mom wears something just like that.
怎么会 我妈妈会带类似的东西
I won't have time to sit down.
我没时间坐了
I'm on from 3:00 to 11:00.
我要从三点到十一点值班
Really? How's it been going?
真的吗 最近怎么样
Uh, got busy after lunch.
午饭后很忙
Doyle's out with the flu.
道尔得了流感
Heard anything from Mark?
有马克的消息吗
No, he'll catch a flight back today or tomorrow.
没有 他今天或者明天会坐飞机回来
One coffee, please.
一杯咖啡 谢谢
Hey, Carter.
卡特
How's the optho rotation going?
眼科轮值怎么样
Only a week to go-- a long week.
只有一周了 漫长的一周
Hey, maybe you can help me out.
也许你可以帮我个忙
I've been getting headaches
我正因为审阅医院的
reviewing these hospital financial reports.
财务报告而头疼
I think I need a new pair of reading glasses.
我觉得我需要一副新的眼镜
Yeah, sure. Come on up.
好啊 来吧
I'll check you out, get you a new prescription.
我来检查一下 给你开个新的处方
Thank you.
谢谢
You can keep that.
不用找了
Jack Arteburn, 52, fainted at a breakfast meeting.
杰克·奥特伯恩 五十二岁 在早会上晕倒了
A and O on our arrival; vitals, normal.
我们到达时生命体征正常
No ectopy on the scope; started a line for kicks.
心跳正常 输了液
Mr. Arteburn, did you have any chest pain?
奥特伯恩先生 你胸痛吗
No, no. I was just a little dizzy.
没有 我只是有点晕
My secretary overreacted.
我的秘书反应过度了
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
I'm a physician assistant.
我是医师助理
But I'll be seeing a real doctor?
但是会有真正的医生给我看病 对吗
Dr. Weaver, county dispatch is calling.
韦弗医生 县调度中心的电♥话♥
There's been a fire and explosion at a chemical warehouse.
一个化学品仓库发生了火灾和爆♥炸♥
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表