剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Can we give him something for the pain?
我们能给他用点止疼药吗
Yeah, I'll take a look at him.
好 我去看看他
He's in exam two.
他在二号♥诊室
What's the weight?
体重多少
14 kilos.
14千克
Hey.
你好
When did this happen?
什么时候受的伤
About 6 a.m.-- they heard him scream.
大概早上6点 他们听到他尖叫了
There were rats this big biting his fingers.
有一些这么大的老鼠咬了他的手指
Because of his screams,
听到他的尖叫声
they thought he was fighting with his brother.
他们以为他在和他哥哥打架
He's current on his vaccines and his tetanus.
他的疫苗和破伤风还在有效期内
She says they attack all the children in the building.
她说那些老鼠会攻击他们家那栋楼的所有孩子
Okay, we're going to start an IV titrate morphine for his pain.
我们先给他静脉注射滴定吗♥啡♥来止疼
This one's through the palmar fascia.
手掌筋膜都被咬了
Plastics should do it in the OR.
这个伤口应该让整形科在手术室处理
Let's irrigate this wound.
我们先冲洗伤口
Tell them I'm gonna speak to the authorities
跟他们说我会跟有关部门反映
to make sure there are no more rats in the building.
确保他们的建筑里不会再有老鼠
He says they come but never do anything.
他说他们来过 但没有任何行动
Well, this time they will.
这次他们会有行动的
Hi, Bob.
你好 鲍勃
Hey, Jeanie. What's up?
你好 珍妮 怎么了
I had the flu a couple of weeks ago.
我几周前得了流感
I can't seem to shake the cough.
之后似乎咳嗽一直没有好转
We're seeing a lot of viral pneumonia.
我们遇到了很多病毒性肺炎病例
You talk to a doc?
你跟其他医生聊过吗
No, I didn't want to go through a big work-up for nothing.
没有 我不想大费周章结果什么病都没有
You want a quick chest film?
你想做个简单的胸片吗
Could you?
可以吗
Two weeks ago, I cut my hand
两个星期前 我切到了自己的手
and I just wanted a few stitches.
我只是想缝几针
Next thing, I'm on a gurney hooked to an IV for six hours.
结果躺在轮床上输液输了6个小时
Some of these docs overreact.
有些医生反应过度了
Should I flash your name for your medical record?
我需要输入你的名字留作病历吗
No, that's okay.
不用了
No problem. No paperwork. That's what I like.
没问题 不用记录 我就喜欢这样
Take a deep breath and hold.
深吸气然后憋住
Have you seen Dr. Rosher?
你看到罗歇尔医生了吗
I got a six-year-old with pityriasis.
我有一个6岁的玫瑰糠疹病人
Dr. Weaver's holding him hostage in the lounge.
他在休息室被韦弗医生缠住了
Mark, I gave Dr. Rosher enough reading material
马克 我给了罗歇尔医生很多阅读材料
I don't think we need to worry about occupying his time.
我觉得我们不需要担心他没事干
I want him to see how we work.
我想让他看看我们是怎么工作的
I'll get him out of there.
我去把他叫出来
Lizzie, meet Tancred Baumgartner, 6♥4♥.
利兹 这是坦克里德·鲍姆加特纳 6♥4♥岁
History of hypertension and peripheral vascular disease
有高血压和周围性血管疾病史
80-pack-year smoker.
吸烟史80包烟年
80 pack-years?
80包烟年
Two packs a day for 40 years.
40年里每天2包烟
But I'm cutting back.
但我在减少吸烟的量
I'm going to get hypnotized.
不然我会被催眠的
So what brought you in today, Mr. Baumgartner?
那您今天是因为什么来看病 鲍姆加特纳先生
Terrible pain in my legs.
我的腿疼得厉害
How far can you walk?
你能走多远
Six months ago, I could walk two blocks
6个月之前 我可以走2个街区
before I had to rest.
都不用休息
Now he complains of calf pain when he walks to the toilet.
现在他说他走去厕所会感到小腿疼痛
I've got him on the schedule for a fem pop bypass.
我给他安排了股骨腘旁路检查
You should review his films.
你应该看看他的片子
Don't worry, Mr. Baumgartner.
别担心 鲍姆加特纳先生
We'll put a spring back in your step.
我们会让您像原来一样健步如飞的
I've been meaning to ask you
我一直想问你
have you given any more thought
关于你最近收到的那个邀请
to that impressive offer you got recently?
你有没有什么想法
Which impressive offer?
哪一个
There's been more than one?
不止一个吗
I'm talking about the senior lecturer's position
我说的是在格洛斯特郡皇家医院的
at the Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
高级讲师职位
I decided to pass.
我决定拒绝
Really? Did you already let them know?
真的吗 你已经回复他们了吗
I've written them a letter, yes.
对 我给他们写了一封信
Ouch.
真可惜
What?
怎么了
Takes guts, Lizzie.
这很需要勇气 利兹
You don't know if you have a future here.
你不知道你在这里会不会有未来
And have him lay flat on his back for the next two hours.
让他平躺两个小时
I'll hand-carry the specimens to the lab.
我会亲手把样本送到化验室
Yeah, I'd appreciate that.
非常感谢
Kerry, would you take a look at this X Ray? Sure.
凯瑞 你能帮我看看这个胸片吗 当然
Oh, and don't forget to get a gram stain.
别忘了做革兰氏染色
What have you got?
什么情况
31-year-old woman with a three-week history
女性 31岁 有3周干咳
of dry cough and intermittent fever.
和间歇性发烧病史
Is she a smoker?
她吸烟吗
No.
不吸
Any travel outside the country?
有境外旅行史吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
Did you ask about her HIV status?
你问过她的HIV检测状况吗
I don't know if she's been tested.
我不知道她有没有检查过
What do you see?
你觉得呢
There might be an early infiltrate at the right base,
右侧可能有初期渗透
or it may just be atelectasis.
也有可能只是肺不张
Where's the lateral?
侧面影像呢
That's all we have.
我们只有这张
Repeat the film, have her take a deeper breath
再做一次胸片 让她呼吸的幅度再大一点
and get a lateral this time.
还有做个侧面影像
Also there's no name on this film.
这张胸片没有名字
Let the techs know that that's really unacceptable.
告诉技师这种错误是无法接受的
Oh, and, Jeanie, uh, the slides?
还有 珍妮 幻灯片呢
Sorry?
什么
I asked you to get the slides from graphics.
我之前让你从制图科那取幻灯片
Did you forget?
你忘记了吗
I haven't had the time yet.
我还没来得及去
Should I have someone else do it?
我需要安排别的人去吗
I'll get them right now.
我现在就去
Okay.
好的
We need some help here.
我们需要帮助
We were coming from visiting my folks up in St. Lioba
我们刚刚去圣廖巴拜访了我的家人
and our son passed out in the car.
我儿子在车里晕过去了
Need a gurney. You got it.
需要一张轮床 没问题
We'll also need high-fill oxygen.
我们还需要高浓度氧
Any history of heart disease here?
有心脏病史吗
Uh, no.
没有
Is he on any medications?
他有服用药物吗
No. He's perfectly healthy.
没有 他非常健康
He never gets sick.
从来没有生过病
My god, what's wrong with him?
天啊 他怎么了
He's tachy at 150.
心跳150
Resps are high, 28.
呼吸频率很高 28
Uh, why is he breathing so fast?
他为什么呼吸这么急促
Does he have asthma?
他有哮喘吗
No.
没有
Put him on a pulse ox and an E.K.G.
给他检测血氧含量 做个心电图
I want a C.B.C., chem seven,
我想给他做个血常规 生化七项
blood gas, a chest film.
血气分♥析♥ 还有胸片
I'll start a line.
我给他输液
Sam, can you hear me?
山姆 你能听到吗
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He's cyanotic. See how blue his lips are?
他发绀 你看到他的嘴唇有多蓝吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表