剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You want to talk now?
你现在想就谈吗
Right now!
就现在
Carter...
卡特
No.
不行
Carter, move.
卡特 让开
No! Carter, move.
不 卡特 让开
No.
不行
Carter, get out of my way. You're not going...
卡特 别挡我路 你走不了
Get off of me!
放开我
You okay? What, you care?
你没事吧 怎么 你在乎吗
Carter, what the hell is your...?
卡特 你到底怎么
I'm not your student anymore.
我不再是你的学生
I know that. Then treat me like any other colleague.
我知道 那就像对待其他同事一样对待我
You are not a colleague.
你并不是同事
You're an intern.
你只是实习生
For three years I did everything you asked of me.
三年以来 我都按你的吩咐做事
I deserve your respect. 'Cause I earned it.
我应该得到你的尊重 因为这是我应得的
Then you threw it away.
但是你就这样把它毁了
Because I don't want to be like you?
因为我不想和你一样吗
No, because you wasted my time.
不 因为你浪费了我的时间
It's not about your time.
这和你的时间无关
It's about your egotism.
是你的自负自大
Yeah, yeah, right, Carter.
对 对 卡特
I'm egotistical. You know what?
我太自我了 你知道吗
I got a lot of people that work damn hard
我见过很多人努力工作
to make sure I am where I am.
就为了确保自己能追上我的脚步
For them I got to be self-centered.
对他们来说 我是自我的
I don't take time for anything but you, man, man--
除了你 我不愿为什么东西花费时间 伙计
I did for you, Carter.
我为你花费了时间 卡特
I did, man.
我付出了 伙计
You decide you don't want to be a surgeon
你决定不做外科医生
you don't come to me.
你没和我说
You go to Anspaugh.
你去找了安斯弗
Well, I was afraid you'd talk me out of it.
我担心你会说服我
I wish I had the chance to try.
我真希望有机会试试
Well... hey, okay.
好吧 好了
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
Can I go home now?
我现在可以回家了吗
Yeah.
是的
You know what, Carter?
卡特
You don't want to be treated like my student
你如果不想被我当成学生对待
stop seeking my approval.
就别再争取我的认可了
Doug, have you seen Carol?
道格 看到卡萝了吗
Yeah, about five-six, pretty, packs an attitude.
是的 大概一米六七 很漂亮 在抱怨
What are you reading?
你在看什么
Some research. You?
一些研究 你做研究吗
It's pain management for kids--
是关于孩子的疼痛治疗
an idea I had once.
是我以前的一个想法
Carol. Carol.
卡萝 卡萝
I got that autopsy report on the crack baby.
我拿到了那个婴儿的尸检报告
He died in utero two days ago.
他两天前在子♥宫♥内就死了
Well, I guess we're both off the hook.
好吧 那我们都没事了
Carol, it wasn't a matter of me believing you or not believing you.
卡萝 这不是我信不信你的问题
I would have been on your side.
我是站在你这边的
Or maybe if you'd been on the patient's side earlier
或者如果你之前站在病人这边的话
this wouldn't have happened.
也就没这事了
What? I checked her chart.
什么 我查了她的病历
That woman was here four times in the past seven months.
那个女人过去七个月来了医院四次
You saw her twice
你给她看过两次病
and never did a pregnancy test.
却没做过怀孕测试
Was there reason to?
有理由做怀孕测试吗
Evidently, yes.
很显然 是的
So, we're supposed to give pregnancy tests
那我们应该给每一位
to every female crack head who comes through the door?
进了医院大门的瘾君子女人做孕检吗
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
Then what?
那你什么意思
God forbid this woman ever finds out
万一这个女人发现
what her real malpractice suit is.
她真正应该诉讼的医疗事故是什么
I would back you up
我会站在你这边
say there was no reason for a pregnancy test.
说没必要做孕检
In fact, we should have done something.
但其实 我们本应该有点行动的
What? What should we have done?
什么 我们本该怎么办
We can't help people who can't help themselves.
我们不能帮助那些不能自救的人
No, Mark. Those are exactly the people we should be helping.
不 马克 他们正是我们应该帮助的人
Good. I'm glad you're still here.
很好 很高兴你还在这里
I'm surprised that you are.
我很惊讶你来这里
Jeanie, I had every right to be angry.
珍妮 我有权利生气
I went to the mat for you.
我为了你而争论
We had a deal.
我们说好的
I couldn't just stand there and watch him die.
我不能就这么看着他死
You don't know that he would have.
你并不知道他会死
We were losing a pulse.
他快没有脉搏了
It was worth the risk.
值得冒这个险
Jeanie, you made a decision
珍妮 你决定继续
to continue working here and I supported it
在这里工作 我也很支持
But sometimes our decisions affect more
但有时我们的决定
than just ourselves.
影响的不仅仅是我们自己
In this case, a man is still alive.
如果是这样的话 我们还救了一个人
I appreciate that, but we all agreed
我很感激 但我们约定好
you'd work under specific guidelines.
你会在特定的规定下工作
You have to stick to them.
你必须奉行这些指导
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But if I had to do it again
但如果我再做一次的话
I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing.
我不敢保证不这么做
Dr. Greene.
格林医生
Do you take the EL?
你要乘轻轨吗
No, I drive.
不 我开车
It's just I parked around the corner.
就是我把车停在了拐角处
It's a little more convenient.
这样比较方便
Aren't you afraid your car will get stolen
你不怕你的车被偷
or scratched up?
或者被刮蹭吗
Nothing's happened so far.
到目前为止没什么事
Um, do you mind walking me up to the platform?
你介意送我上去站台吗
I just get kind of scared out here at night.
我就是晚上有点害怕
Where do you live?
你住在哪里
Near Humboldt Park, for now.
现在在洪堡公园附近
It's on my way. I'll give you a lift.
我刚好顺路 送你一程
Oh, no, no. I don't want to be a bother.
不用 我不想麻烦你
No bother.
没关系
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, let's go.
是的 走吧
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Carla?
卡拉
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表