剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Is it okay if we look around?
我们在这附近看看可以吗
Sure. We're almost done here anyway.
可以 我们也快结束了
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, sometimes they come running
有时当听到开罐器声音的时候
if they hear a can opener.
它们会过来
Well, here's some stairs.
这里有楼梯
Maybe it got to the roof.
可能跑去屋顶了
Come get your dinner.
快来吃晚饭
I think it hissed at me.
我想它在赶我走
It'll come out eventually.
它最后会自己出来的
Pretty up here, huh?
这里很漂亮 是吧
I'm just glad to be out of that apartment.
我很高兴能离开那间公♥寓♥
Yeah. Yeah, me, too.
是的 我也是
Hey, you were right.
你是对的
What happened back there-- it got to me.
那里发生的事 让我失去了理智
It reminded me of my mom.
让我想起了我妈妈
Your mom?
你妈妈
When I was nine, she hung herself.
在我九岁的时候 她上吊自杀了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, I was the one that found her.
是的 是我发现的她
Seeing that lady with the ligature marks
看见那个女士脖子上的勒痕
and her head turned like that
头又转成那样
Cops all around...
警♥察♥围在周围
I was pissed...
我很生气
All over again.
一幕幕又在眼前
I'm sure she didn't mean for you to find her.
我相信她不是故意让你发现的
Yeah, but I did.
是的 但我还是发现了
Then I started feeling guilty
然后我开始愧疚
because I was thinking about myself
因为当时我只顾着我自己
instead of that old lady
忽略了那位老太太
Just like my mom was only thinking of herself.
就像我妈妈只考虑她自己一样
What a sick boy I am, huh?
我真是个有病的人 是吧
I thought about everybody but me
在我自杀的时候 我考虑了所有人
when I tried to kill myself.
唯独没考虑自己
I'm sorry. I had no idea.
抱歉 我不知道
Why would you?
你当然不知道了
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
I just got wrapped up
我只是沉浸在
in everyone else's expectations of me.
别人对我的期望中
I forgot who I was, you know?
忘记了自己是谁 你懂吗
And now?
现在呢
Now I'm okay.
现在我好了
I even tried to go to med school
我甚至试过去读医学院
but it just wasn't me.
但是发现不是我想要的
You couldn't get the hang of that nine iron, huh?
你脖子挂不住听诊器是吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I opened up a clinic in the E.R. this year.
今年我在急诊室开了一个诊所
It's only open a couple days a week, but...
一周只开两天 但是
But nothing.
没有但是
That's... that's great.
那很棒
Yeah.
是的
You're super-nurse.
你是超级护士
But what about you?
那你自己呢
Me?
我
What are you thinking about right now?
你现在想做什么
I'm thinking that it's freezing out here
我现在觉得这里冻死了
and I wish that damn cat would come out.
我想那只该死的猫赶快出来
Yeah.
是的
I know it's getting late.
我知道现在很晚了
If you got somewhere to be...
如果你有地方要去
Yeah.
嗯
No, I'm fine.
不用 我没关系
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
I'm thinking I'm not feeling the cold.
我想我不觉得冷
Yeah? Yeah, and I'm thinking
是吗 是的 我还在想
that cat will come out when she's good and ready.
那只猫准备好了自己就会出来的
Probably.
或许吧
And I'm thinking if I look at you one more second
我在想如果我再多看你一眼
I'm going to have to kiss you.
我就要亲你了
Has anyone seen Carol?
有人看见卡萝吗
Not since she went on that ride-along.
自从她去随车之后就没见过了
I haven't seen her since that either.
我也那之后没见过她了
No. No one's seen her.
没人见过她
Allright, I'll do that.
好的 我会说的
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜拜
If anyone sees her, tell her to call Doug.
如果有人看见她 让她打电♥话♥给道格
He's getting kind of worried.
他开始担心了
Good night, everybody.
晚安 各位
Good night.
晚安
There you are.
你来了
You leaving?
要走了吗
Yeah.
是
Here, I put together those figures I promised you.
我整理了这些数据 我答应过你的
Thought we could go to dinner have a glass of wine,
本来想着我们一起去吃个晚餐 喝几杯红酒
maybe talk it over in a more relaxed setting.
然后在更轻松的环境中好好谈谈
Yeah, I-I think I should...
好吧 我想
think about this alone.
一个人想想这事
Here, let me give you a hand.
来 我帮你
No, I-I'm fine, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Kerry, what can I do to make you feel better about this?
凯瑞 我该怎么做才能让你好受一点
Delay the board vote.
推迟董事会投票
We've worked on this for three months.
我们已经为此努力了三个月了
I'm perfectly willing
我可以给你
to give you whatever information you need
任何你需要的信息
but delaying the vote just isn't an option.
但是推迟投票是不可能的
I can't support something I don't believe in.
我不能支持我不赞同的东西
And seems like S.P.G. is putting profits ahead of patient care.
似乎SPG将利润置于病人护理之上
Synergix provides the most care for the most people.
塞纳克斯为大多数人提供最周到的服务
If that means giving them an Oldsmobile
如果那意味着给他们一辆奥兹莫比尔
instead of a rolls, so be it.
而不是一辆劳斯莱斯 那就这样吧
Decent health care shouldn't be a luxury.
好的医疗保健不应该是奢侈品
That's right, it shouldn't.
对 不应该
And that's what we give people--
这也是我们提供给病人的
decent health care.
像样的医疗保健
And nothing more?
除此之外 没有更多
"More" bankrupts hospitals.
更多会让医院破产
I can't be part of an organization
我不能加入一个组织
that lowballs people's lives.
是贬低人们生活的
That's a cheap shot.
这话真伤人
Oh, man.
天哪 拜托
I just need time alone to think about this.
我只是需要时间来想想
About Synergix or me?
是关于塞纳克斯还是关于我
Come on, let me give you a ride home.
走吧 我送你回家
We'll talk this out. I'll be fine, thanks.
我们好好谈谈 不用了 谢谢
Kerry, don't do this.
凯瑞 别这样
I don't care if the computer says it was processed.
我不关心电脑说什么
'cause I phoned the script in hours ago.
我几个小时前打电♥话♥开了处方
Well, if it was processed, then I would have the meds
如果是处理了 那药
in my hand right now, wouldn't I?
早就该到我手里了
Yeah, I'll hold.
行 我等着
Want some of this?
你要来一点吗
Finally.
总算来了
Anna.
安娜
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
You, uh, called in a prescription for compazine.
你开了甲哌氯丙嗪的处方
You're going to need more than that, trust me.
你需要的不止这些 相信我
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Chase.
蔡斯
Hey, Anna.
安娜
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表