剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
前情提要
We'll take care of you.
我们会照顾好你的
Oh, god.
天啊
What?
怎么了
Are you questioning my commitment
你是在质疑
to this patient's best interests?
为患者谋福利的初衷吗
I got it under control.
我控制得了
Yes, so does every street junkie I see coming through this place.
是啊 每个沦落街头的瘾君子都这么说过
Greg Powell. I brought in the boy stuck in the chimney.
格雷格·鲍威尔 我把那个卡在烟囱里的男孩送来的
You don't let me draw some blood the easy way,
如果你不吃软的 不让我抽血
they'll get every nurse in here to hold you down
他们会把所有护士叫来
and then draw it the hard way.
把你按住抽血 任凭你大喊大叫
He simply wants to keep an eye on me.
他只是想盯着我
Don't you, Dr. Benton?
不是吗 本顿医生
Hey. I hope that's not all you're wearing.
你不会就穿这么点吧
It's got to be ten below out there.
外面得有零下二十多度
What?
咋了
How you hide all that hair in that hat.
你怎么把你茂密的长发藏在帽子里的
Must be the eighth wonder of the world.
肯定是世界第八大奇迹
You laugh away, Evis.
你就笑吧 猫王
I can't believe they give me
我无法相信他们让我在一年中
the coldest day of the year to do my paramedic ride-along.
最冷的一天随车出诊
I'm going to go regrout the tub
我要去把我的浴盆冲洗刷一遍
and then I'm going to watch some daytime tv.
之后看一些日间电视
Springer's doing a special
施普林格正在为
on teens impregnated by transvestites.
那些被异装癖感染的青少年做特别报道
Get out of here.
走吧你
All right. Dearborn and Clark. 5:00.
迪尔伯恩和克拉克路口 五点钟
I wrote it down.
我记下了
You know, I really hate surprises.
我真的讨厌惊喜
I'd like you to tell me what it is.
我希望你能告诉我是什么
I can't 'cause I really love surprises.
我做不到 因为我真的很喜欢惊喜
All right, then. Dearborn and Clark at 5:00.
那么 迪尔伯恩和克拉克路口 五点钟
Say it.
说吧
Say what?
说什么
You know what I...
你知道我
What I always say first. You say it.
我总先说的 你说
I love you.
我爱你
Sounds good to me.
听着不错
Is that Scott Anspaugh's C.T.?
那是斯科特·安斯弗的CT吗
It sure is.
是啊
Hey, Jeanie.
你好 珍妮
I'm Dr. Romano.
我是罗曼诺医生
I don't belive we met her, are you new to the surgical service?
我们没见过她 你是新来外科的吗
I'm Jeanie Boulet, a physician assistant in the E.R.
我是珍妮·布雷 急诊室的医生助理
I didn't know you were involved in this case.
我不知道你参与了这个案例
The chief of staff's kid.
院长的孩子
Everybody wants to get involved.
每个人都想参与
Dr. Anspaugh requested I start all Scott's lines.
安斯弗医生要我负责斯科特的所有安排
Anspaugh's no fool.
安斯弗很聪明
You start more lines with sugar.
那你得安排得漂亮一点
So, what's the verdict?
所以 结论是什么
He's obstructed-- he's going to need surgery.
肠梗阻 需要做手术
Oh, man.
天啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, can I get a decaf from you?
你能请我杯无咖♥啡♥因♥的吗
Decaf? It's 7:30 in the morning.
无咖♥啡♥因♥ 这是早上7:30
I've been so jumpy last couple of days.
最近几天我一直很紧张
any caffeine, I'd blow an aneurysm.
咖♥啡♥因♥ 我的动脉瘤会破裂
That's a lovely thought.
这个想法真美好
Want to sit somewhere else?
想换个地方坐吗
It's the smoking section.
这是吸烟区
Fell off the gum wagon, did you?
不嚼口香糖了 是吗
Ah, don't start.
别提了
Wouldn't dream of it.
没想过
What's up? You're making me nervous.
怎么了 你让我有点紧张
This.
这个
Ah, you shouldn't have.
你不用的
Open it up. Open that up.
打开它 打开它
When'd you guys pick these out?
你们什么时候挑了这个
We didn't. I'm a supriser.
不是我们 我喜欢惊喜
I told her to meet me downtown
我告诉她今天下午
this afternoon, and then, uh, she and I
来市中心见我 之后 她和我
are going to the clerk's office and get a marriage license.
去市政厅领证
That is a surprise.
那确实是个惊喜
Yeah, I just want to show her I'm serious.
我只是想表现给她我是认真的
Well, sounds like a big night.
听起来是个很盛大的夜晚
And then I'm going to get a, uh, uh, a limo
然后我去找一辆 一辆豪华轿车
and we're going to the ironhedge lodge in Dundee,
我们要去邓迪的铁篱笆小屋
and then, at one minute after midnight,
然后 零点后一分钟
the justice of the peace will perform the ceremony.
和平法官将主持仪式
That sounds great.
听起来很棒
Yeah. Now, all right, what would make it perfect
是啊 现在 能让这完美的
is if, uh, if you would agree to be the best man.
就是如果 如果你能当伴郎
You think you have to ask?
你觉得你还用问吗
Yeah? You'd do that?
你愿意吗
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
What do you think?
你以为呢
Oh, I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
Every other woman I ever went out with
每个我约出去的女人
it was just... I knew it was wrong
就是 我就知道不对
and now I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her
现在我要和她共度余生
and... I'd, um, I'm talking like an idiot.
我会 我说傻话了开始
You're acting like someone who's going to be a husband
你表现得想明天早上
tomorrow morning.
要当丈夫的人
A husband. Can you imagine that?
丈夫 你能想到吗
Hey, Carol!
卡萝
You ready to go?
你准备好走了吗
Yeah. Here, let me help you.
是啊 来 我来帮你
What have you got here?
你这是什么
Saline, gauze, et cetera.
盐水 纱布♥什♥么的
Got the fisheye from some guy
被接待处的男的
at the admit desk, but he didn't say anything.
质疑的看了几眼 但他什么也没说
Yeah, I know. It's the same with the clinic.
我懂 诊所里也一样
County supplies are county supplies.
县医院补给品只能县医院用
Everyone else, back off.
其他人 滚开
Whew! You got the heat going on in here?
你这里有暖风吗
Yeah, but Powell's got dibs
是啊 但是鲍威尔得到了
on music selection till noon.
直到中午的音乐选择的权利
Doris doesn't appreciate quality musical entertainment.
桃丽丝不喜欢高品质的音乐消遣
I didn't know you two rode together.
我不知道你们俩一起外派
Usually, we don't. I guess I just
平常我们没有 我猜我只是
woke up blessed this morning.
今天运气好
Greg Powell, right?
格雷格·鲍威尔 是吗
Good memory nurse Hathaway.
美好的回忆海瑟薇护士
What have we got?
什么情况
Lower right quadrant pain
右下腹疼痛
with vaginal bleeding.
伴随阴♥道♥出血
She's shocky. B.P.'s 50 palp.
出现颤抖 血压50
Gave two liters of saline in the field.
现场输了两升盐水
All right, let's go.
好的 我们走
Let's get a C.B.C., type and cross match.
做个血常规 交叉配血
Looks like a ruptured ectopic.
看起来像是宫外动脉破裂
Let's get her to the O.R. right now.
现在就把她送进手术室
Aren't you guys from Lady of Pity catchment area?
你们不是慈妇医院服务区的人吗
Is there a reason you endangered this woman's life
你们冒着她的生命危险
by bringing her all the way to county?
把她大老远送过来有什么原因吗
There's a damn good reason. Lady of Pity's E.R. is closed.
有个很好的原因 慈妇医院的急诊室关门了
You guys are the closest receiving hospital.
你们是最近的接受医院
That's ten minutes right there.
十分钟路程
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表