剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You also need some sleep. You look like the walking dead.
你还需要睡觉 你看起来像行尸走肉
It's insomnia. I get it every once in a while.
是失眠症 我偶尔会这样
Try this for a quick fix.
试试这个速效药
Doctor?
医生
Just wanted to say thanks for nothing.
只想说谢谢你干的好事
I'm sorry, Mr. Fearn. But your wife's not ready to-
对不起 费恩先生 但你太太还没有准备好
Save it for your priest, okay?
留着对你的牧师说吧
You know the minute I saw your name,
当我看到你名字的时候
I should've asked for someone else.
我就应该要求换人了
My name? You're Catholic, right?
我的名字 你是天主教♥徒♥对不对
What's that have to do with anything?
跟这有什么关系
You get extra points for putting a baby's life
把宝宝的生命看得比我太太的生命更重要
ahead of my wife's?
能让你加分
Is that how it works?
是这样的吗
Excuse me. No, no, no.
不好意思 不 没关系
I am Catholic. And I'm Italian. And I'm a woman.
我是天主教♥徒♥ 我是意大利人 我也是个女人
And I'm a doctor.
我还是个医生
And I have done everything in my power
而且我也已经尽我所能来帮助
to help your wife and your child.
你的太太和宝宝了
Dave.
戴夫
Listen, be patient. Let her make her decision.
耐心点 让她自己做决定吧
What's this I hear about you not coming back next year?
我听说你明年不回来了是怎么回事
Leave it to Weaver. So it's true?
你问韦弗吧 所以是真的
I've been trying to tell you. I'm not renewing my fellowship...
我想跟你说来着 我不续约了
...because I'm applying for an Attending position.
因为我在申请一个主治医师的职位
I can't be a Fellow forever.
我不可能一直做研究员
I don't know. You were on your way to convincing me.
我不知道 你不是在说服我吗
The problem is County General
问题是县总医院
doesn't have a Pedes ER Attending position.
没有急诊室儿科主治医的职位
Maybe it should.
也许应该有
A third of the cases that come in here are pediatric
接诊的病例里有三分之一都是儿科
but nobody's overseeing it.
但是没人监督这个数据
I wouldn't go that far.
我不会想那么远
So a Pediatric Attending would increase the care, right?
所以有个儿科主治医可以提高关注度 对吧
So you're serious? Doug, we're ready for that biopsy.
所以你是认真的吗 道格 活检准备好了
Yeah, ok. You back me up.
好的 你得支持我
Hey, Mark.
马克
Elizabeth, I hear you got your first HemoAid candidate.
伊丽莎白 我听说你有第一位人造血液志愿者了
Yeah. And lost him again. No thanks to Dr. Romano.
因为罗曼诺医生的捣乱 又没有了
What'd he do? That's not important.
他做了什么 那不重要
What can I say, he's a jerk.
我只能说 他是个混♥蛋♥
Actually, that was perfectly put.
其实总结得很到位
Don't let him get to you.
不要让他影响到你
And if you need a backup, give me a holler.
如果你需要支援 就来叫我
Thanks.
谢谢
Damn it! Peter, what's wrong?
该死的 皮特 怎么了
Reece has a fever.
里斯发烧了
I've gotta get him to Carla's and my damn car won't start.
我得带他去卡拉那儿 但我该死的车发动不了了
Plus I've got an ileectomy scheduled.
而且我还有个回肠切除手术要做
Well, I could take him. My car's here.
我可以送他去 我的车在这儿
You know, I don't think
我觉得
that would be a good idea. Come on, Reece.
这不是个好主意 走吧里斯
I'm a good driver, Peter.
我是个好司机 皮特
Yeah, I know. I just think it would be awkward.
我知道 我只是觉得会尴尬
Fine. You drive and I'll keep this little one company.
好吧 你来开车 我来陪这个小家伙
Hello, sweetheart.
你好 甜心
All right, we could just make it. Go get your coat.
好吧 我们应该能赶到 去拿你的大衣吧
Okay.
好的
Are you looking for a student? No. I see him. Thank you.
来找学生吗 -不 我找到了 谢谢
Bull's eye. Kerry.
十环 凯瑞
It's not wise to sneak up
偷偷摸摸地接近
on a man when he's got a needle in his hand.
一个手里拿着针的人 不是明智之举
I wanted to check on your eye.
我想来看一下你眼睛怎么样了
Much better, thank you. Saline did the trick.
好多了 谢谢你 盐水很管用
After six months,
六个月了
I figured it couldn't hurt to brush up on my anatomy.
我想温习一下我的解剖学也没什么坏处
Well, everyone can benefit from that on occasion.
每个人都能偶尔从中受益
Do you ever think about patients when you work on them?
你为患者手术的时候会为他们着想吗
You know, their hopes, their dreams?
你懂的 他们的期望 他们的梦想
Honestly, no.
老实说 不会
I never did.
我从来不会
But today in that trauma room all I could think about was
但今天在那个创伤室里 我满脑子想的都是
that old grocer's life...
那个老杂货商的生命
...and how he was relying on me.
以及他是如何依靠我的
I don't know if you heard, but last month...
我不知道你听说了没 但是上个月
...I suffered a grand mal seizure during a HAZMAT incident-
我在一次危险品事件中遭受了严重的癫痫发作
Then you know. Know what?
所以你明白的 明白什么
About perspective, about looking at the big picture.
关于判断力 要以大局为重
I know that the big picture can be humbling...
我明白大局可能令人沮丧
...maybe even destructive to one's
甚至也许是毁灭性的
focus and sense of confidence.
注意力和自信
Nonsense.
无稽之谈
Kerry Weaver, meet John DeLeo,
凯瑞·韦弗 这位是约翰·德里奥
welder, father of five.
电焊工 有五个孩子
Never retired despite crippling arthritis,
致残性关节炎也从未让他停止工作
outlived three of his kids...
比他的三个孩子活的还长
...never left Chicago.
他从未离开过芝加哥
You know all that about this cadaver?
你了解这具尸体所有的故事
No. I made it up.
不 我编的
But if I did know, it wouldn't make me less focused.
不过就算我了解 也不会使我分心
It would make me a better doctor.
只会使我成为更好的医生
You're almost there.
马上就好了
Crux of the climb.
到了登山的关键时刻
Just a few hundred feet to go.
只剩几百英尺了
Your fingers search across
你的手指不断摸索
the rock till you find the perfect handhold.
寻找一块石头作为最完美的着力点
You feel it?
你感受到了吗
I've got it.
已经感受到了
Okay, Scott.
好了 斯科特
I'm gonna put the needle in now, buddy. Okay?
现在我要把针扎进去了 好吗
Okay.
没事
All you gotta do is just hold on and breathe.
你只需要坚持住 深呼吸
You're almost there. You're almost to the top.
马上就好了 马上就到山顶了
Okay, I got you. It's okay, Scott. Hang on.
没事 我在这 没事的 斯科特 坚持住
Hold on.
坚持住
After the E light comes on,
油箱报♥警♥灯亮之后
I have almost a day's worth of petrol left.
车里的汽油差不多还够再用一天
I'm not gonna risk running
万一汽油在加菲尔德公园里耗尽
out of gas in the middle of Garfield Park.
我可不想冒这种风险
For your sake,
为了你考虑
I hope you don't inherit your father's stubbornness.
我希望你♥爸♥的固执没遗传给你
When we get to Carla's restaurant, I'm gonna run in.
等会我们到了卡拉的餐厅 我要进去一下
So you don't mind waiting out in the car, do you?
你不介意在车里等我吧
Are you still in love with her? Carla?
你还爱她吗 那个卡拉
It was never love.
这从来就不是爱情
But you're worried about her seeing us together.
但你担心她看到我们俩在一起
I'm not worried. Is it because I'm white?
我不是担心 因为我是白人
Excuse me?
什么
Well, we spend time together. There's a chemistry.
我们一起共处 有情感的火花
But there's an obstacle. Is it racial problem?
但我们中间还有隔阂 是因为种族问题吗
Elizabeth, I don't even know how to respond to that.
伊丽莎白 我都不知道怎么回答你
Damn it!
该死
Are you okay? Reece? Yeah, we're fine.
你没事吧 里斯 我们没事
Damn it!
该死
Oh, my God! Okay, here we go.
我的天 没事
Elizabeth, call 911.
伊丽莎白 打911
Hold on. Hold on. Here we go.
坚持住 坚持住
What do you got? Auto versus pedestrian.
什么样的伤者 行人被机动车撞到
BP's okay. Dr. Corday?
血压没问题 科戴医生
Yes, we got involved in a bit of an accident.
我们出了点意外
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表