剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
前情提要
It was lovely last night.
昨晚很愉快
I would really like you to consider, um, a date.
我希望你能考虑下 跟我交往
Seeing as I-I do work for you
鉴于我是在你手下工作
I don't think it would be such a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Oh, I see, you have a policy.
我明白了 你是有原则的
Yeah, yes.
没错
No fraternization with people at work. Okay.
不跟同事谈恋爱 好吧
Okay. It's okay.
好了 不哭啦
He's in heroin withdrawal.
他在戒毒
The mother's been stealing his methadone.
他妈妈一直在偷他的美♥沙♥酮♥
So she split?
她在阶段期吗
Peter, have you ever heard of the Velvet Lounge?
皮特 你知道天鹅绒酒吧吗
Of course.
知道
I saw in the tribune
我在《先锋报》上看到
they're having a jam session there tonight.
今晚那儿有即兴演奏会
That's on the south side. You don't want to go there.
酒吧在南岸 你不会想去的
You mean it's a rough area?
你是说那地方不太平吗
No, I just mean it's not a good idea.
不是 我只是觉得不太好
Listen, when I was in Belfast, I went to the bogside
以前我在贝尔法斯特的时候还去过博格赛德
to hear Lick the Tins.
听过《舔锡罐》
It's an I.R.A. Stronghold.
那可是爱尔兰共和军大本营
It's not the same thing.
跟那不是一回事
All right, what are the plans for his discharge?
这孩子什么时候安排出院
Well, his vitals are stable.
目前生命体征稳定
Any vomiting or diarrhea?
呕吐和腹泻症状呢
No.
没有
He's keeping down POs
他一直有戒断反应
and he's back on his regular dose of methadone.
给他输了正常剂量的美♥沙♥酮♥
I'd like to start him on a course of long-term withdrawal.
我想给他开始长♥期♥戒毒疗程
Did Mrs. Thorvaldsen from D.C.F.S. come by?
儿童和家庭服务部的索瓦尔森太太来过吗
Yes. We had a team meeting.
来过 我们开了个小组会
Everybody understands he cannot live with a mother
每个人都明白他不能和一个偷用他美♥沙♥酮♥的妈妈
that steals his methadone.
生活在一起吗
We all agree with your notes, the home environment is unsuitable.
我们都同意你的意见 他的家庭不适宜他成长
Social services has found a foster family.
社会服务机构已经找了一个寄养家庭
People that have experience with drug babies?
是对海♥洛♥因♥婴儿有所了解的人吗
Mother's a retired nurse.
妈妈是个退休护士
Yeah.
好
Just making sure you don't slip through the cracks, kiddo.
我只是想确认你没有被遗漏 孩子
Hi, Carter.
早 卡特
I wanted to catch you before you got in.
我想着在你进去前能碰到你
Anything wrong?
有事儿吗
No. Everything's great.
没有 没什么事
Actually, you met my friend the other night, from Philly.
那天晚上你看见的我那个朋友 费城来的那个
Max? Yeah. You showing him the town?
麦克斯吗 你带他去逛了吗
Remember I told you I was involved
还记得我跟你说过我在处理一段关系
with somebody and it wasn't quite over?
还没有完全结束的事吗
Yeah, I figured he was the guy.
记得 我想他就是那个人吧
Yeah.
嗯
What about his heroin addiction?
他的海♥洛♥因♥成瘾怎么样了
It wasn't heroin.
不是海♥洛♥因♥
It was painkillers, percocet.
是镇静剂 止痛药
He's doing okay.
他控制的还好
Actually, he's here for a job.
其实他是来这找工作的
He's coming in this morning to do a feasibility study
他今天早上会来做一个在急诊室设立
on setting up a pedes unit in the E.R..
儿科部门的可行性研究
That doesn't sound like a coincidence.
这听起来不像是巧合啊
Listen, uh...
是这样的
Carter, before you run into him
卡特 在你碰到他之前
I've given you a really one-sided picture of Max.
我已经给你建立了一个片面的麦克斯的形象
He's smart, he's very dedicated.
其实他很聪明 也很包容
He's a... he's a really good guy.
是个很不错的人
You want me to like him?
你是希望我能喜欢他吗
I don't want you to judge him for things I've said.
我是不想你根据我片面的说辞去评判他
Sounds like you guys are already back together.
你们已经复合了吧
I don't know about that.
我不知道
Honestly, I don't.
真的
Where is he now?
他现在在哪呢
My place.
在我那
Malik, who left this with my mail?
马利克 谁把这个跟我的邮件放一起的
A Mr. Dougherty from Salutech.
沙路科技的一位多尔蒂先生
Yeah, well, see that it gets returned.
好吧 看看它会不会被拿回去
Some salesman from salutech left me a pen.
沙路科技的一个推销员给了我一支笔
Well, yeah, I got mine right here.
我也有 在这呢
He also left a bunch of free samples.
他还留下了一堆免费样品
I won't be bribed into using their products.
我不会被收买♥♥去用他们的产品的
Kerry, Mark. You know Dr. Keinholz,
凯瑞 马克 你们都知道肯霍兹医生吧
chief of pediatrics
儿科主任
and dean of the med school.
医学院院长
Nice to see you.
很高兴见面
This is Dr. Rosher.
这位是罗歇尔医生
Doctors Greene and Weaver.
这两位是格林医生和韦弗医生
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识
Dr. Rosher's a pediatrician
罗歇尔是儿科医生
and assistant professor at Chop.
费城儿童医院助理教授
He's evaluating the need
他在评估
for pediatric emergency centers at urban E.R.s.
市区急诊室关于儿科急救科的需求
And we feel very fortunate
我们很幸运
that he's responded to our call for a study here.
能请到他来我们这里做研究
I thought this matter was still under discussion.
我以为这事还在讨论阶段呢
It happens that Dr. Rosher
正巧因为罗歇尔医生
is free at this time.
现在有空来
I just finished a similar study at Hennepin.
我刚在亨内平完成了一个相似的研究项目
I have to scrub in a few minutes, but I'm sure
我一会儿有个手术 不过我想
you'll provide all the support that Dr. Rosher need.
你们能尽全力地帮助罗歇尔医生
Sure, no problem.
这是当然的
Thank you, doctors.
辛苦你们
So?
那么
They sprung me on you.
他们把我推给你们了
Sorry.
抱歉
No, it's fine.
没关系的
I'd be happy to review our pediatric census statistics with you.
我很乐意跟你一起审查我们的儿科统计数据
First, I'd like to get a sense of the place.
我想先了解下这个医院
You can follow me around, Dr. Rosher.
罗歇尔医生 跟我来吧
I hate formality.
我不喜欢这么正式
I'm Max.
叫我麦克斯吧
Mark. Kerry.
我叫马克 凯瑞
Is there any place to stash these things, maybe get coffee?
没有没有地方能放一下我的东西 喝杯咖啡什么的
Randi, could you show Dr. Rosher to the lounge?
兰迪 带罗歇尔医生去休息室
Sure.
好的
You know where this comes from?
你知道这是怎么来的吗
Doug Ross, lobbying upstairs.
是道格·罗斯游说了上头
It's just a feasibility study.
只是个可行性研究
You think he doesn't have an agenda?
你觉得他会没有安排吗
He's trying to find fault
他想找出我们
with the way we handle pediatric patients.
接诊儿科患者方式的不当之处
We have nothing to hide, we take great care of kids.
我们没什么可隐瞒的 我们把孩子们照顾的很好了
Jeanie, do you have a busy morning?
珍妮 今天上午忙吗
Not so bad. Why?
还行 有事吗
Our talk on managing abdominal pain
我们与医学院学生讨论
with the med students is next week.
腹痛的处理方式是在下周
Could you see if the slides are ready at graphics?
去确认下幻灯片好吗
Sure. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I would warn you--
我应该警告你来着
If you don't see me making the coffee
要不是你正看见我煮咖啡
I would avoid it.
我应该避开来着
Mocha, vanilla, amaretto.
摩卡 香草 杏仁口味
It's my own very personal stock.
都是我的私人存货
Thanks. You're...?
谢谢 你叫什么
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表