剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
If I was in his place...
如果我是他
Hey, Al, how'd you get it?
艾尔 你是怎么得病的
Hey, Al, how'd you get it?
艾尔 你是怎么得病的
In the arm? Huh?
胳膊上扎针
You get it through the vein
你是通过血液传播
or you get it through the booty?
还是通过性♥交♥传播
I want to know!
我想知道
Bill, just come over here
比利 你过来
And let's talk.
我们聊聊
Sit down, bitch!
贱♥人♥你坐下
I'm not talking to you.
老子没跟你说话
What?!
你说什么
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?That's my wife.
你以为你在跟谁说话 那是我老婆
You're going to try and be a man, now?
你现在想起来做个男人了 是吧
You shut your mouth!
你给我闭嘴
You got Aids, and you gave it to your wife!
你得了艾滋 还传给了你老婆
You tried to give it to me!
你还想传给我
Hey! Not in here, fellas, not in here!
别在这里 你们两个 别在这里闹
Al, please, take me home.
艾尔 拜托你 带我回家
That's right, get the hell out of here
没错 趁我还没动手之前
before I do what I feel like doing.
赶紧滚出去
Wait, Al, please...
别激动 艾尔 求你了
What you want to do?
你想干什么
What?!
干什么
That's what I thought.
我想也是
Faggot!
死玻璃
Wait!
等等
Al, don't. No, Al!
艾尔 不要 不要
Okay, now, come on! Come on!
来啊 打啊 来啊
Don't, Al!
不要 艾尔
Stop, al!
停下 艾尔
Stop... stop it!
快停下
Al, stop it!
艾尔 别打了
Stop it, Al.
别打了 艾尔
Stop...
别打了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表