剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
That's right. Sayonara. Kaputo.
没错 再见了 假面骑士
I just got off the phone with Mickey Everett,
我刚和米奇·埃弗里特通过电♥话♥
the attorney for the law family.
家属的律师
He convinced them to drop charges.
他说服他们放弃起诉了
Really?
真的吗
He'll have papers drawn up in a week.
一周后他就会完成文件
Okay, how'd you pull that off?
好吧 你这是怎么办到的
It just all happens that
刚巧
Mickey Everett and I are part of a billion-dollar class action
米奇·埃弗里特和我都参与了一个十亿美元级别的
against big tobacco.
针对大烟草公♥司♥的诉讼
We're looking at maybe a $10 million legal fee.
我们可能会收一千万的律师费
Nobody's pushing away from that golden goose
在把它的金蛋掏干净之前
until it's plucked clean.
可没人愿意放弃那只金鹅
Mark, can I have this as a memento?
马克 能把这个给我留个纪念吗
Yeah. Sure.
可以 当然
That's the doctor who saved my life.
是那位医生救了我
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢 医生
You're welcome.
不客气
Yeah, take care. You look great.
保重 你恢复得不错
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Medicine-- that's a calling.
医学 这就是使命
Listen, Mark, Morton's some night for a steak-- on me.
马克 有机会去莫顿吃牛排 我请客
Thanks for a thrilling day.
感谢让我度过这惊心动魄的一天
Mark.
马克
Hey, Jen.
珍
Did Rachel have any cavities?
瑞秋有蛀牙吗
Uh... Cynthia's not back yet.
辛西娅还没回来
She took her, but you know what?
她带她出去了 但你知道吗
We can wait for them in the lounge.
我们可以在休息室等她们
Cynthia?
辛西娅
Yeah, new desk clerk, she really likes kids.
是的 新来的接待员 真的很喜欢孩子
Rachel gets along great with her, so... she took her.
瑞秋和她相处得很好 她带她出去了
The appointment was a while ago.
约定的时间已经过去一会了
I'm sure they're back any minute.
她们应该会随时回来
Oh, my god.
天哪
Me and Cyn went to makeovers across the street from the dentist.
我和辛西娅去了牙医诊所对面的美容院
I got may nails done, and my toes, too,
我做了美甲 还有脚趾甲
and she wanted her eyebrow pierced,
她想要打眉钉
but I said no way.
但我说不行
This is Cynthia, and this is Jennifer--
这是辛西娅 这是珍妮弗
Rachel's mom.
瑞秋的妈妈
It's just temporary.
这些妆容都是暂时的
all the teenagers are doing it, so...
青少年们都在做 所以
She's eight.
她才八岁
Well, it'll wash out.
可以洗掉的
Come on, Rachel.
走吧 瑞秋
Come on.
走吧
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 亲爱的
I was sick of that little-girl hair.
我厌倦了那种小女孩的发型
Oh, Mark... I'm so sorry.
马克 对不起
We were just having so much fun
我们就是玩得不亦乐乎了
and you said you liked it
我给你看杂♥志♥上孩子化妆的时候
when I showed it to you in the magazine.
你说你喜欢
It's okay, really.
没关系 真的
You're not mad at me?
你没生我的气吗
No. No.
没有 没有
So we're still on
那我们今晚还继续
for a lingerie show and Margaritas tonight?
内衣秀 喝玛格丽特酒吗
You know what?
你知道吗
I kind of need to give my liver just one night to regenerate.
我需要给我的肝脏一晚时间再生
I'll take a rain check.
改天吧
Hey, Mark.
马克
Yeah.
什么事
What are we doing about Carter?
卡特的事我们打算怎么办
Called a bail bondsman.
找个保释人
They'll release him in the morning.
他们明早就会放了他
He stays in jail all night?
那他要在监狱待一晚吗
You want to call the family?
你要给他家人打电♥话♥通知吗
And say, "John Carter the 3rd's in jail"?
然后说 约翰·卡特三世在监狱吗
Here's the police district phone number.
这是警♥察♥局的电♥话♥号♥码
Great. I'll deal with it.
好的 我会看着办的
Here's enough oral dilaudid to get you to your sister's wedding.
这些氢吗♥啡♥酮足够你去参加你姐姐的婚礼
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
All right, you're welcome.
没事 不客气
What is he doing back here?
他回来干什么
It's not your concern, Kerry.
这不关你的事 凯瑞
He's my patient.
他是我的病人
You don't help an addict by giving drugs.
给瘾君子毒品并不是帮他
That's a sickle cell patient in pain.
那是个患有镰状细胞病痛苦挣扎的病人
No, that's a drug-seeker who's learned to manipulate-
不 他是个瘾君子 学会操纵
He cannot function without painkillers, Kerry.
没有止痛药他不能正常生活 凯瑞
People live in pain.
人们总是生活在痛苦中
They suck it up and get past it.
咬咬牙就过去了
What's up with her?
她怎么了
I think the crown is weighing heavily on the queen's head.
女王头上的王冠太重了
Mark.
马克
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I just... I really wanted to make it special for Rachel and I, uh...
就是 我很想让我和瑞秋拥有特别的经历
made a mess of it.
却搞得一团糟
It's okay, really.
没关系 真的
Your ex-wife hates me.
你前妻恨我
No, she was just...
不是 她只是
she was shocked.
她被吓着了
So were you.
你也是
Yeah, I guess I was.
是的 应该是的
Rachel's really happy
瑞秋真的很开心
and really sure of herself.
而且很有自信
You must be a really great dad.
你一定是个很好的爸爸
I don't know about that.
我没那么好
No, you are.
不 你是
I was really excited about tonight.
我本来对今晚的安排很激动
I wore your present.
我还穿着给你的礼物
My feet are killing me.
我的脚快疼死了
So you're a doctor?
你是医生吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
对 是的
So...
那么
What are you in for?
你为什么被关进来
Shrike-- is that your name?
史莱克 是你的名字吗
Shrike?
史莱克
Obstruction of justice.
妨碍司法公正
Yeah? Me, too.
是吗 我也是
How about that, huh?
觉得怎么样
I was expecting something a little bit...
我本来还期待着会有点
I'm not making snap judgments.
我不会草率做出判断
Got something for you.
有东西让你看
You do? Uh...!
是吗
What's this red bump?
这个红肿块是什么
That's a... that's a nasty carbuncle.
那是 是严重的痈
Um, may I?
我可以碰吗
Yeah...
是的
Pants up, ladies.
穿上裤子 女士们
Come on, Carter.
出来 卡特
Your other girlfriend bailed you out.
你的另一个女朋友保释了你
I got a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了
Uh... I guess I got to go.
我得走了
Just, um, soak that in warm, soapy water about four times a day.
温水泡一下 肥皂水一天洗四次
Should clear it right up.
应该马上就会消除
Girlfriend?
女朋友吗
Anna?
安娜
Hi, knucklehead. Oh, thank god.
小笨蛋 谢天谢地
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表