剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Um, can you take the El home?
你能搭轻轨回家吗
To your home, right?
去你家是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm going to have to call you later, okay?
我稍后会打给你 好吗
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry I've been so busy.
很抱歉我太忙没照顾到你
Did you see anything interesting?
看到什么有趣的事了吗
It's been a very enlightening experience.
这是一次非常具有启发性的体验
Anything else you'd like to see?
你还有什么想看的吗
No, I've seen everything I needed to.
不用了 我想看的都看了
May I use your phone?
能用一下你电♥话♥吗
Yes, of course.
好的
We're having a potluck dinner if you'd like to stay.
如果你愿意留下来 我们还有一顿百乐餐
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Is she upset?
她很不高兴吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
John, I'm ready to leave.
约翰 我准备走了
Where's your cousin?
你弟弟在哪
I thought he was with you.
我还以为他跟你一起的
Maybe he's still handing out gifts.
可能还在分发礼物
Talking about santa?
你们在说圣诞老人吗
He went out for some fresh air.
他出去透气了
Santa, you in there?
圣诞老人 你在里面吗
What is this?
这是什么
It's nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
没什么
Shut the door.
关上门
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
Just a little... stocking stuffer.
不过是圣诞节礼物而已
This isn't funny.
这不好笑
How long you been doing this?
你吸毒有多久了
Oh, John... just chill out.
约翰 冷静
It's...
这
I'm not an addict.
我不是瘾君子
I just... I do it when I'm bored, okay?
我只是无聊的时候才这么做
I cannot believe how stupid I was.
我不敢相信之前自己有多傻
A spider bite.
蜘蛛咬的
That was from skin popping?
这是皮下注射造成的吧
You lied to me?
你骗了我
Can you blame me?
能怪我吗
Come on, you're smarter than this.
拜托 你没这么傻
I got it under control.
我控制得了
Yeah, so does every street junkie
是啊 每个沦落街头的瘾君子
coming through this place.
都这么说过
I am not a street junkie, and I... buy pure stuff.
我才不是街头瘾君子 而且我买♥♥的纯的货
I don't care how pure it is.
我才不管有多纯
Thank you for the medical advice, doctor.
谢谢你的医嘱 医生
But I'd prefer it if you were just my cousin.
但我希望你就当我哥哥就好
Taking to hiding out in cars, have we?
开始躲在车里了是吗
Filling in for your grandfather
让你你代替爷爷
doesn't entitle you to his bad habits.
不是让你学会他的坏习惯
I had some... work I had to do.
我还有一些工作要做
Or his excuses.
也不是让你像他一样找借口
Something the matter?
有问题吗
No.
没有
I better get back.
我还是回去了
Come a little early tonight, John.
今晚早点来 约翰
Your grandfather would like to talk to you.
你爷爷想和你聊聊
I'll try.
我尽量
That's one nasty-looking craniopharyngioma.
那是一个看起来很恶心的颅咽管瘤
Right here, compressing against the optic chasm.
在这 挤压到了视神经鸿沟
So that explains the blindness.
所以这就是致盲的原因
From the size of it, it's been growing for years.
从尺寸上来看 肿瘤已经长了数年了
How do you account for the temporary sight?
怎么解释他短暂的视力恢复呢
Sometimes, the mind plays tricks on you.
有时 大脑会捉弄你
So the head trauma could have caused it?
是由头部创伤造成的吗
Maybe it triggered some visual memory.
也许这出发了一些视觉记忆
No, this guy could see.
不 他确实能看到
I was there. I saw it.
我在场 我看到了
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该给你说什么
From the medical evidence In front of me,
从我面前的医学证据来看
there's no way
这个人
this man has seen anything for five or six years.
在过去的五年 或者六年间不可能看得见
Lizzie? I thought you'd be
利兹 我还以为你已经
somewhere over the Atlantic.
飞在大西洋上空了
Oh, slight change of plans.
计划稍微有点变化
Did I make you miss your flight?
我害你错过航♥班♥了吗
No. No, I just decided
没有没有 我只是
on spending Christmas in Chicago after all.
刚刚决定在芝加哥过圣诞节
Awesome.
太好了
I'm on my way to a party.
我正要去参加派对
A friend of mine is, uh...
我的一个朋友
renting out the entire top floor of the Prudential Building.
租下了保诚大厦的整个顶层
You want to come along?
你要来嘛
Oh, thank you, but, uh, no.
谢谢 但是我算了
I'm waiting on a head-and-neck consult.
我还在等着头颈会诊医生
Oh, for the Beaumont girl.
是那个博蒙特女生吗
Yes, I'm afraid her vocal cords might be paralyzed.
对 我怕她的声带可能受伤了
Well, don't hold your breath
别对那个会诊医生
on the consult, that is.
抱有太大期望
He's probably on his way to a party somewhere himself.
他可能自己跑去哪个派对玩了
Just the same...
你也一样
Well, maybe new year's eve.
等除夕夜吧
Lovely.
太好了
Carol, I get three things to say to you:
卡萝 我有三件事想跟你说
Gladys Knight, Atlantic city, fourth row.
大西洋城 格拉迪斯·奈特 第四排
What do you want?
你想说什么
My girlfriend has new year's tickets.
我女朋友搞到了新年音乐会的票
Get someone to cover for me.
你一定要找人替我
What are you doing tomorrow night?
那你明天晚上有安排吗
Is Carol Hathaway here?
卡萝·海瑟薇在吗
Yeah, I'm her.
我就是
Holiday design. I have a delivery for you outside.
外面有你的快递
Where is it? Outside.
在哪 外面
Why don't you bring it in?
为什么不拿进来
It won't fit.
太大了 进不来
Now, that's a tree.
这才是圣诞树
It's gorgeous.
太美了
I can't believe they got it in here.
我不敢相信他们竟然送来了圣诞树
Sign here.
请在这里签字
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Merry christmas.
圣诞节快乐
Merry christmas to you, too.
也祝你圣诞节快乐
Who is this from?
谁送的啊
"Happy holidays
"节日快乐
from the Carter Family Foundation."
卡特家族基金会"
Oh, my god.
我的天
It's a check.
是一张支票
150 grand.
十五万啊
Oh, my god.
我的天
I guess she liked it here.
我猜她真的很喜欢这
I'm Mark Greene.
我是马克·格林
I'm the doctor...
我是医生
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Yes. Uh...
是的
I'm very sorry for your loss.
对您家人的去世 我深表遗憾
It's Christmas Eve, Dr. Greene.
今天是平安夜 格林医生
I know.
我知道
What the hell you doing here?
你来干什么
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表