剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
急诊室的故事前情提要
I'm confident that you'll make things work.
我有信心你能处理好的
Thank you for your trust.
谢谢您的信任
My teacher told me I had talent,
我老师说我有天赋
but he was just trying to get into my pants.
但他其实只是想要骗我上♥床♥
And you trust me?
你相信我了吗
This time.
就这次
Deep, penetrating, poorly visualized cavities.
较深的 穿透性的 视线模糊的腔体
I think that should be off limits.
我觉得这个应该是范围外的
We don't refer to senior surgeons that way.
我们一般不这么叫年长外科医生
So, I should stop speaking my mind.
所以我不该说出心声吗
I don't think taxpayers are interested
我觉得纳税人们不会愿意花钱
In buying doris a tox screen.
给桃丽丝做毒理分♥析♥
You're working with us and you got aids?
有艾滋病 还天天跟我们一起工作
I've got to get by like everybody else.
我也得过日子 跟大家一样
Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Hey. I got stuck on call today.
我今天全天当班
So I got to drop this stuff off and then head back.
所以我把东西放下就走
I couldn't get anybody to cover for me.
我找不到人替我
I've already taken off so much time.
我已经休息了很长时间
I've got to get you a key
我把钥匙给你
If you're coming in and out this early.
免得你以后还要这么早来折腾
That's not a bad idea.
这样也好
What is that?
那是什么
It's oxygen.
氧气面罩
Peter, this is getting a little morbid.
皮特 这真是越来越怪了
Do we really need all this stuff?
我们真的需要这些吗
Breathing monitor, defibrillator?
呼吸机 除震器
No, no. Defibrillator.
不对 是除颤器
They wouldn't be sending him home
要是孩子有危险
if he was in any danger.
医院也不会放他回家
Paramedics take an average of six minutes
急救人员接到急救电♥话♥后
to respond to a call.
平均六分钟才能到
If something happens,
如果有事发生
you need to know how to start a resuscitation. Come here.
你需要知道怎样完成心脏复苏 过来
Now, the mask attaches to the ambu bag,
现在 面罩连着急救袋
the ambu bag to the tank.
急救袋连着氧气罐
Now, if he stops breathing, call 911
如果他停止呼吸就打911
and make sure his airway is clear.
确保他的气道畅通
Then turn the oxygen to ten liters per minute
然后把氧气调成每分钟十升
and then bag him.
给他戴上
One squeeze every three seconds.
每三秒挤压一次
Now, if you don't get a pulse...
如果还是没有脉搏
100 chest compressions per minute.
每分钟胸部按压一百下
I know. I know.
我知道 我会的
Well, good.
很好
You know, something happens,
要是出事了
you're gonna be glad you know.
你会庆幸自己知道这些的
Go to work, Peter.
上班去 皮特
All right.
好吧
I-I'll meet you at the nursery at 10:00.
十点护士站见
You got somebody pick you up right?
有人来接你吧
I'll call my mom.
我会叫我妈来的
Okay.
行
Um, don't forget about the car seat.
别忘带婴儿座椅
Peter.
皮特
It will be all right.
没事的
Yeah.
好的
How's it going, Doug?
怎么样了 道格
Need some duct tape?
要来点强力胶布吗
So that's what this is?
就这样吗
Is this an ego check?
你就是来炫耀的
No, no. This is about spending time together.
不 重要的是我们在一起
I can think of better activities.
我有更有意思的活动
I like to keep you off balance.
我喜欢让你失去平衡
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Carol.
抱歉让你失望了 卡萝尔
But you underestimate me.
但你低估我了
I don't think so.
我不这么想
It's like ice skating.
就像滑冰
Yes. Until you have to stop.
没错 只是你需要刹车
That's what lampposts are for.
那是路灯该干的事儿
Doug, your helmet.
道格 你的头盔
Oh, no. No helmet.
不 不要头盔
Safety first.
安全第一
No. You're not wearing a helmet.
不 你不也没戴头盔
I know what I'm doing. You're going to mess the do. Don't.
我技术好 这样就不好玩了 不戴
And you wear that on purpose?
你故意这么穿的
Just skate, Tonya.
滑滑而已 汤娅
All right, Mr. Crash.
来吧 这位横冲直撞先生
Crash?
横冲直撞
I'm not going to cr...
我才不会摔倒
Pour it over some...
再来一点
Mark, are you there?
马克 你在吗
Mark?
马克
Who is it?
谁
It's me, Jen.
是我 珍
Just a sec.
来了
Something wrong?
出事了吗
No, no. I got it.
没事
Come on in.
进来吧
Sleep in your clothes?
你穿着衣服睡觉吗
No.
没有
What's that?
那是什么
Uh, it's a infomercial thing.
电视购物买♥♥的
Sorry. I wasn't expecting visitors.
抱歉 我没想到会有人来
Uh, what's up?
什么事
Rachel fell asleep in class Monday.
瑞秋周一在课上睡着了
She said her daddy kept her up
她说她爸爸让她
watching movies all weekend.
看了一周末的电影
You never went out.
你就没出过门
You ordered pizza every night.
每晚都点披萨
Are you come here to tell me
你来是想告诉我
how to spend time with my daughter?
怎么和自己的女儿相处吗
It's getting to her.
你影响到她了
She's nervous
她很不安
and her stomach hurts all the time.
而且她的胃一直在疼
She's worried about you.
她很担心你
She is?
她吗
I am. Look at this place, Mark.
我也担心你 看看这儿 马克
It's perfectly normal to be frightened
在那种事发生后
after something like that happens.
会感到不安很正常
Oh, don't try to fix me, Jen, okay?
别试着治疗我 珍
It's not your job anymore.
这已经不关你的事了
Want to sit down?
想坐坐吗
Fine.
好
I'm not dropping Rachel off this weekend.
这周末我不会送瑞秋过来
Don't come to the house expecting to pick her up.
不用想着来接她了
You can't keep me from seeing my daughter.
你不能阻止我见自己的女儿
You need some time to work this out
在你完全恢复之前
until you're more yourself.
你需要时间自己解决
Hey, Jen, look, I am her father, okay?
珍 我是她父亲
And she loves you
她爱你
but you're hurting her right now.
但你现在正在伤害她
I'm doing you a favor, Mark.
我是在帮你 马克
Call me when you have your life back together.
你生活恢复正轨了打给我
I feel happy.
我很快乐
I feel healthy.
健康
I feel terrific.
棒极了
I'm so glad.
那就好
Nice pep talk.
很激励人心
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表