剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay.
好
I, uh, I'm sorry to wake you up.
抱歉把你吵醒了
I was just resting my eyes.
我只是在闭目养神
I brought you some orange juice and a sandwich.
我给你拿了橙汁和三明治
I figured you might be hungry.
我觉得你可能饿了
Thanks.
谢谢
You feeling okay?
你感觉还好吗
Fine, considering.
还好吧
Were you my doctor?
你是我的医生吗
Oh, no. That was, uh... Dr. Weaver.
不 你的医生是韦弗医生
Two docs no waiting, huh?
两个医生照顾不用等 对吗
My boyfriend brought by my clothes, so
我男友把我的衣服拿过来了 所以
I'll let you have your bed back.
我会帮你把床腾出来
Are you sure you're well enough to go home?
你确定自己已经恢复好可以回家了吗
Yeah, like I said, I'm fine.
对 我说了我已经没事了
I'd just rather be at home.
我只是更想回家待着
So if you don't mind
所以如果你不介意
giving me some privacy, I'm going to get changed.
给我点隐私的话 我要换衣服了
Okay. Sure.
好的 没问题
Sorry.
抱歉
Doctor?
医生
Hi, Mr. Newton.
您好 牛顿先生
How are you feeling?
您感觉怎么样了
I'm tired.
我累了
That's from the dehydration, malnutrition mostly.
那主要是由脱水和营养不良导致的
W-where's...
伯克...
Where's Burke?
伯克在哪
He left.
他走了
He deals with the...
他会...
the paperwork.
办手续
Your son is no longer
您儿子不再是
your guardian, Mr. Newton.
您的监护人了 牛顿先生
For the time being... I am.
目前来说...我是
But why?
为什么呢
Why?
为什么
The elder abuse unit is filing paperwork
虐待老人调查组正在准备文件
to put you into a home.
把您送到敬老院
But... I have a home.
但...我有家
You have some very serious medical problems resulting
我们认为由于严重的忽视
from what we believe has been some very serious neglect.
您的身体出现了多种严重的医学问题
I'm 86 years old.
我86岁了
I've slept in the same bed...
我已经在同一张床上...
for 70 years.
睡了70年
I'm... just trying to help you.
我...只是想帮助您
I want to die in my own bed.
我想死在自己的床上
You're not sterile; go scrub.
你还没消毒 去消毒
I'm not letting go.
我不能松手
Get ten units packed cells. Let's move.
来10个单位红细胞 快点
Okay, people, on my count.
好了 各位 听我数
One, two, three.
一 二 三
All right, let's get this gurney out.
好的 把轮床推出去
All right, Mark, help me roll him.
好了 马克 帮我给他翻个身
All right.
好的
Open an instrument tray.
开个器械盘
No one's gloved and gowned.
谁都没戴手套也没穿手术服
Come on. Just do it.
快点 照我说的做
Get gloves, gowns, masks and caps in here now.
去拿手套 手术服 面罩 和手术帽
Okay, ten blade.
好的 10号♥手术刀
Get him a mask.
给他戴上面罩
Let's move. Tonsil sucker.
快点 扁桃体吸引管
All right, I'm going to mobilize the aorta. Metz.
好的 我要挪动脉了 组织剪
Let's move. Let's move. Come on.
加速 加速 快
What's going on?
什么情况
Peter's got his hand on this man's aorta.
皮特正用手压着这人的动脉
Potts clamp.
动脉阻断钳
I'm going to do a revised clamp and run.
我要做个反向主动脉阻断术
Got a second potts.
我也有一把动脉钳
Stand by. Got it.
准备 好了
Okay, you can take your finger out now.
好了 你可以把手拿出来了
Set up the bovie.
准备电刀
Pulse is stronger.
脉搏强一些了
Okay, let's go for a B.P..
好的 查一下血压
3-0 prolene on a vascular needle; here we go.
血管缝合针穿上3-0号♥缝线 给我
Suction, please. Somebody hoover that.
麻烦抽吸 谁来清理一下
Systolic's up to 80.
收缩压上到80了
Terrific.
很好
Okay. We can take over now.
好了 我们可以接手了
Bovie, please.
电刀 谢谢
A 3-0, please. Keep them coming.
3-0缝线 谢谢 多来一些
Retractor and bovie.
牵开器和电刀
4 x 4 on a sponge stick, please.
海绵棒沾取4x4的纱布 谢谢
Cut that.
切一下
Good, good, good, good, good.
好的 好的 好的
3-0. Keep them coming.
3-0号♥线 再来点
This is looking very good, very good.
看着情况很好 很好
Oh, sweet Jesus.
天呐
There's got to be some other kind of test.
一定还有其他测试
My angel. Sweetheart.
我的小天使 宝贝
Why's he here?
他为什么在这里
He was with her when the clinic was bombed.
当诊所被炸时 他跟她在一起
I bet he was.
一猜就是
We were getting a prenatal checkup.
我们在做产检
You killed my daughter. I hope you're proud of yourself.
你害死了我女儿 估计你这下得意了
Miles! If she stayed with you two
迈尔斯 如果她一直和你们在一起
she would have killed herself long time ago.
肯定很早就自杀了
Everybody needs to calm down.
大家都冷静一下
He needs to get the hell out of my daughter's room.
他最好快点滚出我女儿的房♥间
that's what needs to happen.
必须
I love her.
我爱她
You guys treated her like crap.
你们不把她当人对待
I'm calling an O.B. consult.
我去咨♥询♥产科
Why don't you come with me
你先和我来吧
and give them some time alone?
让他们独处一会
All right? Come on.
好吗 来吧
Here we go. Come on.
走吧 来吧
She's been in asystole for 20 minutes.
她已经心脏停搏20分钟了
Let's call it.
宣布死亡吧
Another seven of epi.
再来7毫克肾上腺素
She's already had ten, Lizzie.
已经注射10毫克了 利兹
And we got a response-- seven more.
也起作用了 再注射7毫克
Two agonal beats-- it's not a response.
两下濒死的搏动 不算是起作用
Let's start off an epinephrine drip.
开始打肾上腺素点滴
Why don't we also give her a heart transplant while we are on it?
那不如顺便给她进行心脏移植吧
Why don't you just stop being such a prick?
你能不能别说混账话了
Get me two units of packed cells!
给我2单位的红细胞
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Weaver?
韦弗医生
Yes.
什么事
I just wanted to say thanks
我想感谢你今天
for all you've done for me today,
为我做的一切
the abortion and all.
流产手术还有其他的事
Right. You're welcome.
好吧 不客气
It's got to be the most memorable one I ever got.
这会是我最难忘的一次
You've had others?
你还做过吗
A few.
几次
I really thought Earl would want this baby--
我真的以为厄尔会要这个孩子
Like it would help him get serious about us,
会帮助他认真对待我们的关系
but when he found out he hit the roof.
但他知道之后勃然大怒
You know, our clinic can advise you on methods of family planning.
我们的门诊可以指导你进行计划生育
Earl doesn't like that stuff, and those pills make me fat.
厄尔不喜欢那些 而且那些药会让我发胖
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表