剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
he wasn't going to continuing my sponsorship.
他不会继续赞助我了
I suppose it's a matter of insult to injury.
我感觉这是雪上加霜
Why? Because he came onto you?
为什么 因为他待你轻薄吗
Peter, the man has an elephantine ego.
皮特 这人的自我意识过于强烈
I don't care, I'm not going for that.
我不在乎 我不吃这套
Maybe it was inevitable.
这个结果或许是天意吧
Being sponsored by him
受他赞助
was difficult at the best of times.
简直是最难熬的事情
Elizabeth, listen to me.
伊丽莎白 听我说
He doesn't own you.
他管不了你
He can't do this, okay?
他无权这样做
Yeah, look, we'll talk later.
好吧 我们待会再谈
I have to scrub, okay? Yeah.
我得去做手术了 行
We'll need to explore
我们得再检查一下
and see if there's any flexor tendon injury.
看看是否存在屈肌腱损伤
Ok, fine.
好的
Chuny, take the parents to the surgical waiting room
楚妮 带父母去手术等候室
and see if pedes has a post-op bed assignment.
看看儿科医生有没有分配术后病床
Doug, Dr. Nagarvala is here to see you. Alright.
道格 纳加瓦拉医生来见你了 好的
What's up? I'm sorry to bother you,
怎么了 很抱歉打扰你
but a woman came from D.C.F.S., a Miss Newman.
儿童与家庭服务部来了一位纽曼小姐
She said there'd been a change in the case status
她说病人情况有变
and she's taking Josh back to live with his mother.
她要带乔什回去和他妈妈同住
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
Just now. I came down as soon as she left.
就在刚才 她刚走我就下来了
None of the doctors agree.
医生们都不同意
We're going to make a formal appeal.
我们要正式提起上诉
There's no time for that.
没时间了
I need the number for the county health department in St. Lioba.
我需要圣廖巴县卫生局的号♥码
Home of the White Corn Festival.
那地方有白玉米节
I went there with bikers once.
我跟着摩托手们去过一次
They had pig calling.
他们会让猪叫出声
Ever see that? Gross.
见过那场面吗 很恶心
Can't say that I have.
我说不上来
When you get thet number, will you just page me?
拿到号♥码了就呼我 好吗
How's it going?
你好吗
I got a kid with methemoglobinemia.
我接到一个有高铁血红蛋白症的孩子
Oh, that's a great case.
这病例挺不错
What was the inducer?
诱发因素是什么
Tox screen was negative
毒理检测结果为阴性
but he was on a farm, so I'll get the local health authorities
但他曾去过农场 所以我得让当地卫生局
to check it out.
检查一下
Are you taking care of Dr. Chambliss and TinaMarie? Yes.
尚布里斯博士和蒂娜·玛丽是你的吗 是
My mom watches them and she called.
我妈在电视上看到了他们 她打电♥话♥来说
They announced on the cable station
而他们刚刚在有线电视台上宣布
that they're broadcasting from here live,
他们要在这儿现场直播
saying she's dying.
她要死了
No. That is not happening.
不 不会的
She's not dying?
她不会死
No, and they're not doing the broadcast from here.
对 他们也不会在这儿现场直播
Dr. Greene said no way.
格林医生说了没门
She and my aunt are sitting next to the TV
她和我小姨就坐在电视旁边
with their credit cards in their hands.
手里拿着信♥用♥卡♥ 蓄势待发
Are you guys talking about those televangelists?
你们在说这些电视布道家吗
Yes. Yeah, Dr. Chambliss and TinaMarie.
是的 对 尚布里斯博士和蒂娜·玛丽
They must have some kind of clout.
那他们背后应该有势力
I just got a call from administration,
我刚接到行政部的电♥话♥
saying we're to let them do a broadcast.
说我们要让他们直播
Adele! Hey, Adele.
阿黛尔 阿黛尔
Hi. You're tough to catch up to.
你可真难追上
Josh is my patient.
乔什是我的病人
Yeah, I read the report.
对 我看过报告了
You understand the situation he's in with his mother?
你了解他和他妈妈住一起的情况吗
Sure, but there's been a substantial change
当然 但环境状况
in the environmental circumstances.
发生了巨大变化
Josh's mother now lives with her aunt
乔什的妈妈现在和她小姨住一起
and children's services feels that
儿童服务部觉得
the aunt can take care of Josh.
小姨能照顾好乔什
Josh was born addicted to methadone.
乔什天生就对美♥沙♥酮♥上瘾
I know his medical history
我知道他的病史
but I've got an obligation to return the child.
但我有义务将孩子带回去
Can you hold this?
你能帮我拿着这个吗
We'll carefully monitor Josh's progress.
我们会密切关注乔希的情况
We understand the situation.
我们了解他的情况
As long as he needs the methadone,
只要他还需要用美♥沙♥酮♥
the mother will steal it from him.
他妈妈就会偷他的药
I'm sorry. He has to go home.
抱歉 我必须带他回家
How's the aunt going to pay for the meds?
他姨妈支付得起药品费用吗
Well, he's on Medicaid.
他有医疗补助
Some of these meds are off formulary.
有些药品是处方药
I have to fill out a treatment authorization request
我需要填写一份治疗授权表格
for him to get them, right?
他才能买♥♥到药
Dr. Ross...
罗歇尔医生
I take him back in.
我把他带回去
We give him an exam.
给他做个检查
And we send him home with everything he needs.
把需要的药品都配好 他就能回家了
How long is this gonna take?
需要多久
Because the mother's waiting.
他妈妈还在等着呢
Long enough to fill out some forms, that's all.
只是填几张表格的时间 很快
Here we go, come on.
走吧 来
Okay. Okay.
好 行
All right. Okay, come here.
好了 来 给我
I got him. I got him.
抱住了抱住了
All right. All right.
好啦好啦
Just give me a second to lock up my car.
等我一下 我锁一下车
All right, here we go.
行 我们走吧
You got it?
好了吗
Yep. Got everything.
对 没问题了
Okay, here we go.
走吧
All right, Josh, deep breaths for me.
乔希 深呼吸
I'm hearing basilar rales on the left.
左肺底部湿啰音
Do a C.B.C., blood culture and a chest film.
做血常规 血液培养 胸片
Why? What's wrong?
为什么 有什么问题吗
Could be pneumonia.
可能是肺炎
Pneumonia?
肺炎
You want to hear for yourself?
你要自己来听听看吗
So what do I say to the mother?
我要怎么跟他妈妈说
How long does he have to stay?
他要在这待多久
Well, three or four hours for the test results.
检测结果要三到四小时才能出来
And if it is pneumonia,
如果是肺炎
we have to put him on I.V. antibiotics.
需要静脉滴注抗生素
So that means he'll spend the night?
就是说他要在医院过夜
Could be. Yeah.
有可能
Okay.
好吧
All right.
行了
Kid looks pretty good.
孩子看起来没什么事
No fever.
没有发烧
You sure you heard rales?
你确定听到啰音了吗
There's no rales.
没有啰音
I'm keeping him.
我想把他留下来
What's going on, Doug?
发生什么了 道格
A seven-month-old baby
一个七个月大的婴儿
has been admitted two times for withdrawal--
已经两次因戒断入院
I'm not sending him home
我今天不会让他回家
to be a methadone source for his mother.
让他成为他妈妈的药源的
Can't child services take care of it?
不能交给儿童救助机构照顾吗
I'm doing ultrarapid detox
我要做一个超快速戒断
and I end his addiction today.
今天就帮他戒掉这赌瘾
Ultrarapid? What does that mean?
超快速 这是什么意思
You quickly withdraw the kid under deep sedation.
将孩子置于深度镇静状态后快速戒断
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表