剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on ER...
前情提要
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
So, it's true? I've been trying to tell you.
所以这是真的 我一直在努力告诉你
I'm not renewing my fellowship because
我不准备继续我的专科培训了
I'm applying for an attending position.
我要申请转为主治医师
You should have had some sense.
你早应该察觉的
Call your family!
告诉你的家人
It was not your decision, John. Sorry.
那不是你的决定 约翰 对不起
And here are some condoms. Use them. I will.
这是一些避孕套 到时候用 我会的
The bone marrow registry...
骨髓登记处
...found eight people who preliminarily match your marrow type.
查到了八位和你骨髓类型初步匹配的人
David! I've got something in my eye. Could you...?
大卫 我眼睛进东西了 帮我下
Who the hell was that?
那个人是谁啊
Yosh, I need a hand!
荣 我需要搭把手
What have you got? Boxes.
什么情况 箱子
Antibiotics, clinic expendables. Right here, Jerry.
抗生素 一次性用品 放着 杰瑞
Thank you. Right here. Thanks.
谢谢 放着
Heavy lifting is not in my job description.
我的工作说明里可不包括搬运重物
Where are we gonna put this stuff? Put it in the lounge.
我们要把这些东西放哪 先放休息室里
Carol. Delivery dude's waiting on a check.
卡萝 快递员等着签收呢
I'll be right there.
我马上来
Carol? What is all this?
卡萝 这些是什么
Mrs. Carter came through with another
卡特太太又捐了一批
donation for medical supplies.
医疗物品
If it's okay with you.
如果你不介意的话
I thought I'd stash them in the lounge
我想把它们先堆到休息室
until I find a storage space.
之后再找个地方存放
Far be it from me to want to impede the good work of the clinic.
我可不想妨碍诊所的工作
So tonight's the big night, huh? Yep
所以今晚会很忙吧 没错
Any last minute I can... Everything's under control.
需要我帮... 一切都在掌控中
I'm impressed that you volunteered to do this year's ER banquet.
我很惊讶你主动负责今年急诊室的宴会
Jerry's been helping me out.
有杰瑞帮我
What's on the menu?
菜单上有啥
We have herb-roasted chicken. We have scalloped potatoes...
我们有香烤鸡 有法式焗土豆...
Dr. Greene, things didn't go quite as planned.
格林医生 出了点状况
What do you mean? I didn't want to worry you.
什么意思 我不想让你太操心
You're worrying me.
你已经让我♥操♥上心了
The caterer couldn't do the spread for the money we had.
餐饮商无法基于我们的预算提供宴席
So I had to make alternate arrangements.
所以我不得不换了个方案
I hope it's not a buffet. it's not. It's a smorgasbord.
我希望不是自助餐 不是 是北欧式自助餐
Mark, do you have a minute? Sure.
马克 你有时间吗 有的
Smorgasbord? It'll be great.
北欧自助餐 绝对会很棒的
I got a great swedish caterer,
我找了个很不错的瑞典餐饮商
she is a friend of my Aunt Gretta's.
是我格雷塔姨妈的朋友
What was that strange memo from the dean all about?
院长那封奇怪的备忘录是什么意思
Apparently, he wants to explore hiring
很显然 他想招一个
a pediatric emergency attending.
儿科主治医生
And whose dumb idea was that? Doug's.
这个愚蠢的主意是谁想出来的 道格
Doug? Doug Ross went to the dean?
道格 道格·罗斯去见院长了
And the dean thought it was worth investigating.
院长觉得这主意不错
You're telling me that Doug's actually
你是想说是道格
interested in such a position?
想应聘这个岗位
He might be.
可能吧
As emergentologist,
作为急诊医生
we are trained to handle anyone who comes through the door.
我们自然会接诊所有进门的病人
We do not need a pediatric attending here.
我们并不需要一个儿科主治医生
Don't worry. It won't happen.
别担心 这不会发生的
They'll make a committee, determine that it's not cost-effective.
他们会组一个委员会 发现这成本太高
It'll all be history.
然后这事就黄了
Ms. Beavans, let us run some tests.
比温斯女士 让我们做些测试
I don't have time. She's got a fever and she's vomiting.
我没时间 她发高烧而且还呕吐
You got me waiting for 3 hours.
是你让我等了三个多小时
If I don't get to work now, I'm gonna be fired.
如果我现在不去上班 我会被开除的
Just a few minutes. The nurse said that an hour ago!
只需要几分钟 护士一个小时前就这么说了
She could have a kidney infection or worse.
她肾脏可能被感染了
Let us get a urine sample.
让我们验下尿吧
I'll bring her back. I can't let you leave.
我要带她走 我不能让你走
You can't stop me! Police would say I can.
别来阻止我 警♥察♥会允许我的
You'd call the cops on me? Absolutely.
你要报♥警♥吗 是啊
For endangering a child.
为了一个病重的孩子
I'll call the cops for kidnapping. What's going on?
我要报♥警♥有人绑♥架♥ 发生什么事了
Got 105 fever. She's been vomiting for two days.
高烧40.5度 持续呕吐两天
No source of infection.
找不到感染源
He threatened to call the cops!
他威胁说要报♥警♥
We can work this out without police involved. I'm sorry.
我们可以搞定的 不用叫警♥察♥ 我很抱歉
I'm not letting you leave without giving this child tests.
没给这个孩子做检查前我不会让你走的
Like hell you won't! Bring her back or you're gonna be sorry!
不会个鬼 把她还给我不然你会后悔的
And he wants to be an attending?
他还想当主治医生
Pedialyte. Make sure she gets plenty of that.
让她多喝儿童电解质补充剂
Ibuprofen for fever.
针对发烧的布洛芬
We'll call you with the test results.
我们会打电♥话♥告诉你检查结果的
You sure don't want me to call your boss and tell him why you're late?
你确定不要我打给你老板说为什么迟到吗
Don't bother. Okay. All right.
不用了 好吧
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
I hope it doesn't rain tonight.
希望今晚不下雨
I'm wearing a new dress.
我还要穿新礼服呢
Not to worry. It is not going to rain.
别担心 不会下雨的
The channel 2 news said it was gonna storm.
二频道说会有暴风雨
They don't know what they're talking about.
他们根本不知道自己在说啥
No bursitis, no rain.
不会有关节炎 也不会有雨
Can I grab a ride with you and Anna to the banquet?
我能搭个便车和你还有安娜一起去宴会吗
Doug's working late. I'm not going with Anna.
道格要工作到很晚 我不和安娜去
Did you two break up?
你们分手了
We're just friends. I thought you were dating.
我们只是朋友 我以为你们在约会
No, no, no. I mean, we've gotten really close, but no.
不不不 我们关系很近 但不是的
You thought we were dating?
你以为我们之前在约会
I thought I picked up on something.
我以为我注意到了一些端倪
Something that she said?
比如她说过的一些话
No. I thought I picked up on some
不 我注意到
chemistry between the two of you.
你们俩之间的化学反应
I mean, there's been moments...
确实有的时候
...but you hate to screw up a good friendship.
但是你不会想破坏一段美好的友谊
That's lame, Carter. Ask her out.
太逊了 卡特 约她出来啊
I hope Romano doesn't page me. He keeps you on a short leash.
希望罗马诺不会找我 他管你够紧的
I'd cut it in a heartbeat if I weren't afraid of losing my visa.
要不是因为签证 我当下就不干了
Morgenstern might sponsor you. Out of the frying pan!
摩根斯坦或许会资助你的 那可更糟糕
What do you mean? He's a strange fish, don't you think?
怎么说 他这人很怪 你不觉得吗
No. Not really.
没有
You respect him? Yes. Of course, why?
你尊敬他 当然 怎么了
I heard he was cutting up cadavers in the anatomy lab.
我听说他在解剖室里切割过尸体
So? It's nothing.
那又怎样 没什么
I suppose I'm looking for a convincing
我想我在找一个
reason not to go back home.
不回国的理由
Why? Is your fellowship up?
怎么了 你的专科培训要结束了
No. I've been offered senior lecturer
不是 格洛斯特郡皇家医院
at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
给我提供了一个高级讲师的职位
Congratulations.
恭喜
I'm not sure I want to go back into that old boys' network again.
我不确定要不要重回老头们的人际交往
Here a woman has a fighting chance. Ready? One, two...
在这妇女有奋斗的机会 准备 一二
...three. Gently.
三 轻点
71-year-old male, Lyle Swanson.
71岁男性 莱尔·斯万森
T-boned when a drunk ran a red.
被醉酒闯红灯的撞了
No loc. Bp, 150/98. Pulse, 90.
意识清醒 血压150/98 脉搏90
resps 25. Minor lacs to Allison?
呼吸频率25 轻微损伤 艾利森
Look at you! how are you?
瞧瞧 你最近怎么样
I'm doing fine, Dr. Corday, thanks to you.
我很好科戴医生 谢谢
She's been on the job three days.
她是第三天上班了
Wouldn't know she was a trainee.
谁曾想她之前还只是个实习生呢
How's your leg?
你的腿怎么样
I got way to go.
还得养一段时间
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表