剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I was wondering if you'd had his hearing checked.
你们检查过他的听力吗
What?
什么
It's not a problem, just things we notice.
不是什么问题 只是我们注意到的
Reese.
里斯
Reese, come here, man.
里斯 过来
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
I know I know.
我知道 我知道
Seems pretty responsive to me.
我看反应挺正常
Okay. You know what?
好了 你知道吗
He probably just gets distracted by all these other kids.
他可能就是被其他小朋友弄分心了
Okay, okay. Got to go.
好了 要走了
Listen, um, Carla's going to pick him up around 4, okay?
卡拉大概会在四点来接他
Sure. That's fine, Dr. Benton.
当然 没事的 本顿医生
Oh, who's hiding? Who's hiding?
谁藏起来了 谁藏起来了
Hi, Reese.
你好 里斯
What are you playing with today?
你今天玩什么
It just feels so ridiculous.
我只是觉得太荒唐了
I never really meant to kill myself.
我从没真想过自杀
So it wasn't just an accident.
所以不只是意外
Well, you see, my wife and I...
我妻子和我...
we had a fight, you know, and,
我们吵了一架
so, I went out to my workshop.
我就去了我的工作室
I brought a glass of orange juice with me
我带了一杯橙汁
and I dropped the glass and, um...
杯子掉到了地上
When it broke, there was a shard lying there, and I just...
摔碎了之后 地上有片碎片 我就...
You know, I don't know, because I was just so angry.
我也不知道 我当时太生气了
So it was impulsive.
所以是冲动而为
It was stupid, is what it was.
就是太蠢了
I worried the hell out of my wife...
我妻子担心死了
Although it's nice to know she cares.
但知道她关心我还挺好
Mr. Nable, this is Jeanie Boulet.
纳贝尔先生 这是珍妮·布雷
Hi. I'm a physician assistant.
你好 我是医师助理
I'm going to be suturing up your cuts.
我会给你缝伤口
Shouldn't take more than a couple of stitches.
应该只会缝几针
We have a psychiatric resident coming down to talk with you.
一位精神科住院医师一会儿会来看你
Oh, I'm fine, okay?
我没事 好吗
I'm, uh... this was just a mistake.
我...这只是一个错误
I really don't need that.
我真的不需要
We're sure it was
当然
but it's required in a case like this.
但是在这种情况下是必须的
Oh, man.
天啊
Kerry.
凯瑞
We're just finishing up here.
我们这刚刚结束
Doug Ross called an emergency meeting
道格·罗斯召集了紧急会议
to fill us in on the case if Josh McNeal.
跟我们讲了乔什·麦克尼尔的病例
I'm familiar with it.
我了解
Because of the unusual circumstances
因为情况特殊
I thought it best to bring everybody up to speed.
我觉得最好让大家都了解一下
Doug has admitted
道格承认了
to clearly stepping over the line here.
确实做的越线了
But at least he prevented the baby
但至少他没有让小孩
from going home to his mother.
回到他母亲那里
Anesthesia and pediatric
麻醉科和儿科的
should have been involved from the get-go.
应该一开始就参与的
He should have gotten the mother's consent.
他应该要先得到母亲的同意
Probably wouldn't have gotten it
如果她要失去美♥沙♥酮♥的来源
if it meant losing her source from methadone.
可能就不会同意
I know that Max is doing the feasibility study
我知道麦克斯在一个急诊儿科
on an E.R. pediatric department.
做可行性研究
I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.
我不想做妨碍到那个的事
Even if I'm not involved
即使我没有参与
I think it's still the best thing for County General.
我认为这对县总医院来说还是最好的选择
Doug, I don't want to minimize
道格 我不想低估
the ramifications of this.
这个的后果
But I do thank you for coming forward so quickly.
但我还是谢谢你这么快来找我
Okay, sure. If you'll excuse me
当然 我要失陪了
I want to get to PICU.
去儿童重症监护室
Don, thanks for talking to him.
唐 谢谢你跟他谈话
Don, I don't think I need to tell you
唐 我想我不用告诉你
That Doug Ross' actions violated every policy we have
道格·罗斯违反了我们关于病人护理的
regarding patient care.
每一条规定
I know, and there'll be a full review and Q.A.
我知道 会有全面调查和问答的
It may not go so well for him
他的结果可能不会很好
But, uh, I must say,
但我必须说一句
he's certainly there for his patients.
他肯定是为他的病人着想的
Anyway, I'm sorry
不管怎样 抱歉
this has eaten into our time.
这事耽误了我们的时间
What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?
你想跟我谈什么
Well, uh, as you know, when David Morgenstern
你也知道 大卫·摩根斯坦
had his M.I. last fall,
去年秋天心梗的时候
I took over as acting chief of emergency medicine...
我当了急诊科的代理主任
And you've done a fine job, Kerry.
你工作做的很好 凯瑞
With the exception
除了那次
Of that little Ellis West Synergix fiasco.
塞纳克斯的埃利斯·韦斯特的失误
With Dr. Morgenstern having resigned
摩根斯坦医生辞职了
it seems appropriate for me to now step up
现在我也应该站出来
and be chief of emergency medicine.
来当急诊科主任
The department is running quite well
科室运作得很好
and we certainly owe you a debt of gratitude
对你顶上他的位置
for jumping in the way you did.
我们当然欠你一个感谢
Well, I think everyone's responded to my authority
我觉得所有人都承认我的权威
and there shouldn't be a problem with a simple change in title.
简单地改变一下头衔也不会有什么问题
I'm glad to hear you'd like to be considered for the position.
我很高兴知道你希望得到这个职位
We will of course be doing a national search
为了选出最佳人选的我们当然会
for the best candidate, but I'm happy
做一个全国人才搜寻 但我乐意
to have you throw your hat in the ring.
把你也考虑进去
A national search?
全国人才搜寻
County policy, as I'm sure you know.
县医院规定 你肯定也知道
Excuse me.
对不起
Don Anspaugh.
唐·安斯弗
How's he doing?
她怎么样了
Pretty stable.
挺稳定了
Turned off the propofol a half hour ago.
半个小时前停了异丙酚
When's Doug going to extubate?
道格什么时候拔管
I figured I'd give him a couple more minutes.
再给他睡几分钟吧
I was in the middle of a pretty decent dream.
我在做一个挺美的梦呢
Was I there?
我在吗
Big time.
当然
Think I did the right thing?
你觉得我做得对吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
Even if we both get fired for it?
即使我们都会被炒吗
Well, you know...
嗯...
That would just be icing on the cake.
那就锦上添花了
Kit, you ready to extubate him?
吉特 准备好给他拔管了吗
He's breathing spontaneously.
他能自主呼吸了
Vitals?
体征呢
Afebrile...
没发热
B.P.'s stable, 90/70.
血压稳定 90/70
Suction cath.
抽吸管
Okay, buddy...
好了 小家伙
Prove us right.
证明我们是对的
Get ready to bag him.
准备上气囊
I'll do it.
我来吧
Okay.
好了
Here we go.
来吧
Pulse ox?
血氧
Holding steady, 98%.
稳定 98%
Do you think he's going to make it?
你觉得他会活下来吗
Too soon to tell.
现在还很难说
Shirley, I'm looking for Dr. Romano.
雪莉 我在找罗曼诺医生
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表