剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Both of you go in there and get a seat.
你们俩都进去坐下吧
Peter...
皮特
You remember Roger.
你记得罗杰吗
How you doing, man?
你好吗 伙计
Uh, Carla, can I talk to you for a minute?
卡拉 我能跟你聊会吗
All set?
都准备好了吗
Yes.
准备好了
We should do a little rehearsal
我们应该在人到齐之前
before everyone arrives.
来个简单的彩排
Um, mom and dad...
爸爸妈妈...
I'm the father.
我是父亲
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Who's holding the baby?
谁来抱孩子
I am.
我来
Okay. Now, listen
好 听着
If you'd just step back here.
你能否退后一点
Yeah, come on, everybody.
对 来 各位
Just kind of move around and make way here, please.
请稍微让一让 拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no, over here.
不 不 往这边
That's good. That's good.
好了 好了
Here you go, little pickle.
马上就开始了 小宝贝
Yeah, mom in the middle.
对 妈妈站在中间
Dad, dad, right here on the end.
爸爸 爸爸 就站在这边
Right here. Just move back.
就这里 后退一点就行
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好了
I wasn't even supposed to go into work today.
我今天根本没打算去上班
I was home restoring my car
我在家里修车
And the weekend guy called in sick.
周末值班的家伙请病假了
I figured I could use the overtime, you know?
我想着我可以加加班
What kind of car do you have?
你的车是什么车
It's a '63 'vette.
63年的克尔维特
She's an eyesore, but she's got matching numbers.
不怎么好看但主要部件都是原装的
I'm going to fix her up.
我打算修好
She'll be worth...
可能会值...
It's hurting under my skin.
我的皮肤下面很疼
I'm going to give you something more for the pain.
我给你加点止痛药
How long is this going to hang me up for?
我要在这里待多久
It's hard to say.
很难说
He's already severely hypocalcemic
他已经出现了严重的低钙血症
and the leg is necrotic.
他的腿也已经坏死了
Any E.K.G. changes?
心电图有变化吗
Prolonged Q.T.
QT间期延长
He's at risk for an arrhythmia.
他有心律不齐的危险
What does toxicology say?
毒理科怎么说
Hydrofluoric burns of this magnitude
这种量级的氢氟酸烧伤往往是
are always fatal.
致命的
There's no new treatment.
还没有新疗法
His family on the way?
他的家人过来了吗
He doesn't have any in town.
他在城里没有家人
You might have time to fly somebody in.
现在安排他们飞过来可能还来得及
Yep.
对
Guess I better go tell him.
我最好去告诉他
This is really starting to hurt, doctor.
现在真的开始疼了 医生
We can do something about that.
我们可以采取点措施
I'll give him another five of morphine.
我再给他5毫克吗♥啡♥
You okay?
你还好吗
You don't look so good yourself.
你自己看起来也不太好
Mr. Canterna, the calcium we're giving you
坎特纳先生 我们给你的钙剂
can't reverse the chemical reaction in your body.
无法逆转你身体里产生的化学反应
What do you mean, "Chemical reaction"?
你说"化学反应"是什么意思
The fluoride is binding to your cellular calcium
氟会与细胞中的钙结合
to form calcium fluoride--
组成氟化钙
A crystal salt that seeps into your body tissues.
这种结晶盐会渗入你的身体组织
So what does that mean?
这是什么意思
We're already starting to see changes
我们已经在你的心电图中
in your cardiogram.
看到了变化
So now what?
那现在怎么办
As the calcium level in your cardiac cells falls
当心肌细胞中的钙含量下降时
your heart's going to begin to fail.
你的心脏就会开始衰竭
Are you telling me that I'm going to die?
你是说我快死了吗
We're doing everything we can.
我们会尽我们所能
Is that a yes?
这是肯定的回答吗
Yes.
是的
How-how long?
还有多久
Days?
几天吗
Maybe 12 hours.
可能12个小时
Is there anybody you'd like us to call, Mr. Canterna?
你想让我们打给谁吗 坎特纳先生
Mr. Canterna?
坎特纳先生
I don't feel that bad.
我觉得没那么糟
Well, you let me know if the pain increases.
如果觉得越来越疼你就告诉我
It hurts. I just don't feel
是很疼 但我不觉得
like I'm dying or anything.
自己要死了
We'll do everything we can
我们会尽我们所能
to keep you as comfortable as possible.
让你尽量舒服
Maybe he's got it wrong.
也许他搞错了
Shouldn't you call a specialist or something?
你们不应该问问专家什么的吗
I feel like you guys are giving up on me.
我感觉你们要放弃我了
We're not giving up on you, Mr. Canterna.
我们不会放弃你的 坎特纳先生
I promise you that.
我保证
We'll do everything we can.
我们会尽我们所能
You sure there isn't someone we can call for you?
你确定不用帮你打给谁吗
It's too late.
太晚了
Why? How far away are they?
为什么 他们离这里有多远
No, I've been gone too long. She won't come.
不 我离开太久了 她不会来的
Who won't?
谁不会来
My daughter.
我女儿
21 years old.
21岁
Complains of neck, back...
主诉颈部 背部...
We're full here. Next room.
这里有人 去隔壁吧
Neck, back and bilateral ankle pain
颈部 背部及双侧脚踝疼痛
Following a 75-foot fall into the river.
从23米的高处落水
From where? The train bridge.
从哪里 铁路桥上
Sinus rhythm, a and o times three.
心率正常 认知程度三♥级♥
E.T.O.H. on breath; sensory and motor exam normal.
呼吸中有酒精 感觉和运动功能检查正常
Okay, C.B.C., dip a urine
好 血常规 尿检
Cross table c-spine, chest and pelvic x rays.
仰卧位颈椎X光 胸部和盆腔X光
Does that hurt?
这样疼吗
A little.
有点
Okay, and lift.
好 抬起来
What were you doing on the bridge?
你在那个桥上干什么
It's a long story.
说来话长
How about here?
这里疼吗
No.
不疼
B.P.'s 120/70.
血压120/70
Pulse is 112.
脉搏112
Is that bad?
很严重吗
No. We'll just check to make sure you're okay.
不 我们只是检查一下确保你没事
Good peripheral pulse, normal cap refill.
外周脉搏很好 毛细血管再充盈正常
Follow with bilateral ankle films
再给双侧脚踝拍个片子
And, uh, call psych.
然后打给精神科
Psych? Wait, I don't need a shrink.
精神科 等等 我不需要心理医生
Relax. Everything's fine.
放松 一切正常
I didn't jump, if that's what you think.
我没有跳 如果你们这样想的话
Okay. No, I'm serious. I didn't jump.
好 我说真的 我没跳
Take any drugs?
在服用药物吗
No. I was there with my buddies.
没有 我是和朋友一起去那的
We were just fooling around.
我们只是在闲逛
How much have you had to drink? A couple beers.
你喝了多少酒 几瓶啤酒
You also have a couple of broken ankles.
你的脚踝也有好几处骨折
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表