剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Still, there are preferable forms
但还是有比流产
of birth control than abortion.
更好的节育形式
Why are you being such a bitch?
你为什么这么不依不饶
Because you're being irresponsible.
因为你毫无责任感
More likely it's 'cause you don't get any yourself.
我看是因为你自己生不出来吧
And it's a very difficult decision.
这是个艰难的抉择
Neither of which will bring Zoe back.
哪一种选择都无法让佐伊活过来
That's true, but if the decision is to keep the baby,
没错 但如果要决定保住孩子
then you really have two options.
那你们确实有两个选择
The first is that we perform an emergency C-section.
第一个是我们进行紧急剖腹产术
We deliver a very premature baby
我们接生一个很不足月的早产儿
and then we take Zoe off the respirator.
然后断开佐伊的呼吸机
That means the baby would have to go
那意味着孩子得
in an incubator, right?
送进恒温箱 对吗
That's right.
没错
Probably months of intensive care.
或许要特别护理几个月
What's the other option?
另一个选择呢
The other option is that we keep Zoe on life support
另一个选择是用机器维持佐伊的生命
until we can deliver the baby full term.
直到可以足月接生孩子
And what do you recommend?
你建议哪一种呢
I'd recommend the later delivery.
我建议足月再接生
So...
所以...
You're suggesting that our daughter...
你建议我们的女儿
be made into a human incubator
被当做人体恒温箱
even though she has no chance of recovery.
即使她完全没有苏醒的可能
It's the baby's best chance.
这样做对孩子是最好的选择
I don't want to see Zoe left lying there
我不想看到佐伊躺在那里
like some... kind of vessel.
像某种...容器一样
She wanted this baby
她在这个世界上
more than anything in the world.
最想要的就是这个孩子
You have no say in this matter.
你在这件事上没有发言权
I'm the baby's father.
我是孩子的父亲
I'm Zoe's father.
我是佐伊的父亲
And you and she are minors.
你和她都未成年
The decision...
这个决定
is mine and her mother's.
要我和她母亲来做
They can't do this, can they?
他们不能这样做吧
I'm sorry it took us so long to get to you.
抱歉让您等了这么久
Oh, I understand.
我能理解
I was just really freaked out.
我被吓坏了
It's not every day the waiting room
你坐着的等候室不是每一天
you're sitting in explodes.
都会爆♥炸♥的
Yeah, understandable.
是 可以理解
Okay, you're all set.
好的 都处理好了
Just keep it elevated and dry
保持举高 别碰水
and come back in two days for a recheck, okay?
两天后再回来复查 好吧
Okay, yeah.
好的
Uh, you left your insurance form blank.
你没填你的保险表格
Yeah, I left my card at home.
是 我把卡忘在家里了
Is there someone you can call to come and get it?
你能找人帮你送来吗
No, I'll pay cash.
不了 我付现金吧
Well, that's not necessary.
没那个必要
Your insurance will cover this.
你的保险可以报销的
No, I know. I know.
不 我知道 我知道
It's just, I, um, I don't want my husband to know
只是...我...我不想让我丈夫知道
that I... I was at the clinic.
我...我来看了门诊
Yeah, I, uh, I thought I was too old
是 我...我以为我这么大年纪了
for this kind of thing to happen.
不会再发生这种事
Then I started to puke up corn flakes every morning
然后我每天早晨都会把玉米片吐了
and now I have to find a new clinic--
现在我得重新找一家门诊
Preferably one that is not ticking.
最好是一家不会爆♥炸♥的
So you haven't had the abortion yet.
所以你还没做流产
No.
没做
And if my husband finds out,
如果我丈夫知道了
he just won't have the heart.
他会不忍♥心的
Our youngest daughter's in college.
我们的小女儿还在上大学
He put all four kids through college.
他供四个孩子都上了大学
He worked five years past his retirement
他在退休后又工作了五年
to be able to pay for it, and...
来赚钱付学费
I've never kept anything from him before but...
我之前从未向他隐瞒过任何事 但是...
What if you told him what you just told me?
你可以把刚才对我说的话告诉他
I can't.
不行
I'd love to, but... I can't.
我也想 但是...我做不到
Anyway, what do I owe you?
总之 我要付多少钱
Don't worry about it. Just bring me your card tomorrow morning.
不用担心 明天把卡带来就好
Yeah, I could leave a license or something as collateral.
好 我可以留下我的驾照之类的做抵押
That's all right; I trust you.
不必了 我相信你
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, and if uh, anybody asks,
如果有人问起了
you can get a laceration like that from a dog bite.
你这个伤口可以是狗咬的
Hey, Shirley, have you seen Dr. Corday?
雪莉 看到科戴医生了吗
She's still in O.R. Three
她和那个急救员博蒙特
with that paramedic, Beaumont.
在3号♥手术室
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
She made it, huh?
她活下来了啊
What's wrong? You okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
It was, uh...
真是...
It was scary.
真是可怕
You can put them back together.
你可以把它重新拼好
But, uh, you can't keep them that way.
但却无法维持下去
Scotty always had such...
斯科蒂总是
great school spirit.
高度弘扬了校风
I think I can speak for the whole team when I say
我觉得我可以代表整个团队 说一句
we're really gonna miss him.
我们会非常怀念他
I was gonna sing a hymn...
我本想唱一首赞歌♥
But as I'm sitting here thinking of Scott...
但我坐在这里 想着斯科特的时候...
Here's a song that he loved...
这是他很爱的一首歌♥
And it'll always remind me of him.
总是会让我想到他
**Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road*
*又是一个转折点 路上有一道岔路口
**Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go*
*时间抓住你的手腕 指引你去往何方
**So make the most of this test and don't ask why*
*所以好好把握这个考验 别问为什么
**It's not a question but an answer learned in time*
*最终学到的不是问题 而是答案
**Something unpredictable, in the end that's right*
*无法预测的事 最终是正确的
**I hope you have a time of your life*
*希望你可以享受你的人生
Hey, Zadro.
扎德罗
Fancy seeing you on the surgical floor.
难得见你来外科这边啊
Cause I just wanted to tell you
因为我想告诉你
we all appreciate what you did for Allison.
我们都很感谢你为艾莉森做的事
Yeah, well, she's a fighter.
好吧 她是个勇士
With a damn good guardian angel.
并且有你这么好的守护天使
Um, Lizzie, I, uh...
利兹 我...
I just wanted to apologize
我想为我在
for the way I spoke during the Beaumont surgery.
博蒙特手术中说话的方式道歉
I know that she means a lot to you
我知道她对你意义非凡
and I just hope you'll forgive me.
希望你可以原谅我
Of course.
当然
It's been a crazy day for all of us.
今天对我们都不容易
I, uh, I get off in about an hour.
我...我大约一小时后下班
You want to get a drink, uh, decompress?
你想去喝一杯 解解压吗
Look, I'm knackered.
我太累了
Uh, any other day. Okay?
改天吧 好吧
I understand. Look, uh...
我明白 这样吧
If you change your mind, you have my home number.
你要是改变主意的话 你有我家的电♥话♥
Yes, I do.
是的
David?
大卫
I forgot what this place was all about--
我忘记了这个地方最重要的是什么
The teamwork, the well-oiled machine.
团队合作 高效运转的机器
What?
什么
I've let the situation get... completely out of hand.
我让情况变得...完全失控了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表