剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I guess I ran out of time, you know?
我想我没时间了 是吧
At some point, you'll have to let us know
你什么时候想上呼吸机了
if you want to be put on a ventilator.
就告诉我们
Dr. Weaver, do you have a minute?
韦弗医生 你有空吗
Yeah. Uh, what is it?
有 怎么了
Auto versus pedestrian-- possible head injury.
汽车与行人相撞 很可能有脑部损伤
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Cerebral palsy.
脑瘫患者
He's tough to assess and we don't want to hurt him.
很难给他做评估 我们不想伤到他
All right. Call me at the first sign of arrhythmia.
好吧 如果出现了第一次心律失常再叫我
Are you sure it's C.P.? He might be posturing.
你确定是脑瘫吗 他可能是去大脑强直
No, he's conscious.
不 他有意识
Well, is he on any meds?
他用了什么药物吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
He has no family.
他没有家人在身边
We can't understand a word he's saying.
我们完全听不懂他说的话
Did you check... Hey wait for a minute. Let me grab this.
你查没查... 稍等一下 我去拿东西
Yo! I need a portable c-spine.
我需要一台便携式颈椎仪器
X ray, Trauma 2. No, Maggie. I got him.
X光 创伤二室 不行 玛姬 给我吧
When did you call?
你什么时候打的电♥话♥
I didn't, but I need to clear a neck.
我没打 不过我急需它来检查颈椎
So do I.
我也需要啊
Well, how bad is yours? How bad is yours?
你的病人有多严重 那你的呢
I need a hand!
我需要帮助
Carter, grab that gurney.
卡特 拉一张床来
Is he breathing?
他有呼吸吗
Yeah. I need a C-collar and backboard. Let's move.
是的 我需要颈托和背板 快走
I got him.
我来接着他
Connie, get Doug.
康妮 去找道格
Why didn't you call 911?
你为什么不报♥警♥
I thought I'd get here faster.
我觉得直接过来会更快一些
How long was he unconscious?
他失去意识有多久了
He was awake in the car.
他在车里时还醒着
He just not cry.
刚刚不哭了
Pulse is weak and thready.
脉搏很微弱
What happend?
怎么回事
I had him for the weekend.
我周末负责照顾他
We were washing the car.
我们之前在洗车
I didn't see him.
我没看到他
We need the room down.
我们需要一些空间
I only backed up a couple of feet.
我只是倒了几米的车
Get the guy out of here. We'll roll him. All right?
带他出去 我们得给他翻身
Here we go. Hang on. Roll him.
准备开始 撑住了 翻身
Did you drive over him?
你碾过他了吗
Yeah, accidently,I just didn't see him.
是的 真的只是意外 我没有看到他
Get radiology over here!
让放射科的人过来
Cap refill is poor.
毛细血管再充盈很弱
What's going on?
怎么回事
Pediatric trauma.
儿童受伤
Chuny, get me a crit and type and cross for six.
楚妮 给我拿红细胞 交叉配血 6单位
Put him on oxygen, ten liters by mask.
给他输氧 用氧气面罩输10升
Dip a urine.
做尿检
Pupils are...
瞳孔...
equal and reactive.
等大 反应良好
I got a line in.
输上液了
All right, saline, 20cc's, uh, per kilo bolus.
好的 生理盐水 20毫升每公斤
That's... uh, he's 30, so that's 600, right?
他是30公斤 那就是600毫升 对吧
B.P.'s 70/30, pulse is144.
血压70/30 脉搏144
Abdomen is distended.
腹部肿胀
No bowel sounds.
没有肠鸣音
Can't wait for a C.T.
来不及做CT了
Let's prep for a peritoneal lavage.
准备腹腔灌洗
I'll get a kit.
我去拿灌洗包
Pulse ox?
血氧含量如何
You okay in there?
你那边还好吗
I think so. Where are the lavage kits?
撑得住 灌洗包在哪
Down and to the right.
往前走然后右转
What's that? What?
那是什么 你说什么
The lavage?
灌洗什么的
It's a procedure to check if there's internal bleeding.
是用来检查是否有内出血的装备
That sounds pretty bad.
听起来很严重
Well, you never know.
说不好啊
Is it a boy or a girl?
那是个男孩还是女孩
It's, uh, it's a boy.
是个男孩
You could go in there if you need to 'cause I feel...
如果需要的话你可以去那边忙 我感觉...
No. No. No. They got it.
不用 他们可以搞定的
Can I ask you to do something for me, nurse?
能请你帮我一个忙吗 护士
Yeah.
可以啊
I have a couple of thousand dollars
我的储蓄账户里
in my savings account.
还有几千块钱
Can you make sure it gets to Molli?
你能不能帮我交给莫莉啊
Sure. Do you have a will or something?
当然可以 你有什么遗嘱之类的吗
No. I didn't get around to it
没有 我没有准备过
but I just want to make sure I get her the money.
但我希望自己能给她这笔钱
It's not much, but I just want to give it to her.
虽然不多 但我想给她
I can get a public notary here to arrange it.
我可以找公♥证♥人来安排
I'll take care of it for you.
我会帮你办好这件事的
You promise?
你保证吗
I promise.
我保证
Okay, don't tell her that it came from me.
别让她知道钱是我给的
I don't want her to think I'm buying her forgiveness.
我不想让她以为我想用钱换她的原谅
Sorry. Hallway's blocked.
抱歉 走廊堵住了
5.5 E.T. tube.
5.5气管插管
Got the blood!
血拿到了
Hang a unit. I'll start a second line.
挂一个单位 我再扎一条液
Rapid induction.
快速诱导
.5 of pavulon, 75 of sux.
半单位巴夫龙 75单位司可林
Got it.
好的
Cricoid pressure, will you, please?
环状软骨加压 好吗
Marty, your daddy didn't mean to do this to you.
马蒂 爸爸不是故意这样对你的
I didn't mean to do this.
我不是故意的
Lavage is...
灌洗结果
Positive!
阳性
Call the O.R. Tell them we're on our way up!
联♥系♥手术室 告诉他们我们马上上去
Doug, are you done?
道格 你弄好了吗
Almost. Hang on. Hang on.
快了 等一下
I got it.
好了
We have to take your son upstairs
我们需要把你儿子送到楼上
to do an exploratory laparotomy.
进行剖腹探查
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
We have to control the internal bleeding.
我们需要控制住内出血
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I need you to sign a release form.
我需要你签一份信息共享表格
Just don't let him die.
别让他死掉
We do this every day.
我们每天都在抢救病人
He has a good chance.
他活下来的几率很大
Hold that elevator!
电梯等一下
Connie, cover my patient in trauma one.
康妮 帮我照顾一下创伤一室的病人
You're leaving int the middle of your shift?
你上着班呢 你要出去吗
Everything is on the chart.
一切都写在病例上了
Where you going?
你要去哪
I'll be back in an hour.
我一个小时之后就回来
Can you do it for me? Sure.
你能帮我吗 当然
Pulse is 80.
脉搏80
Second unit's in!
第二组进来了
Don't let him die! Please!
别让他死 求你了
I need you to sign here again.
需要你在这里再签个字
Just don't let him die...
别让他死
I understand. please?
我理解 拜托了
I understand. Please don't let him die.
我理解 别让他死
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表