剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on ER:
前情提要
Want a bite?
要吃吗
No, no, I'll just watch you eat it.
不了 看你吃就行了
Where is that going?
进展如何
What do you mean? You and the desk clerk?
什么意思 你和前台姑娘啊
Do you think your grandmother would consider this clinic idea?
你觉得你奶奶会考虑这个诊所的想法吗
She probably look at it.
她可能会看
After I pay my landlord,
在我交完房♥租
the Med school bills, my phone bill, the gas bill,
医学院的费用 话费 燃气费之后
that should leave me about four bucks.
大概也就剩四块钱
Yeah. Me too.
我也这样
You've not worked with Dr. Romano, have you?
你还没和罗曼诺医生一起工作过 对不对
Rocket Romano? Rocket's sponsoring my B.T.A.
罗切特·罗曼诺吗 罗切特在资助我的BTA
Damn you people!
都滚开
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
That's enough!
给我老实点
Believe me, it won't get any better.
我觉得不会有任何好转的
You belong in jail. I wish I had kicked your white ass!
你就该进监狱 滚蛋吧你
I hope I didn't wake you.
我没吵醒你吧
No. No. I smelled the coffee.
没 我闻见了咖啡香味才醒的
Well, uh, let me get you a cup.
那我去给你倒一杯
Okay.
好
You're cheerful this morning.
今天早上你很开心啊
Did you talk to the foreman yet?
你跟工头谈过了吗
Yeah, yeah. He gave me the same old, same old--
谈过了 他还是那种老生常谈的架势
All crewed up.
不缺人
But I talked to Tommy Styles.
我跟汤米·斯戴尔斯聊了聊
Tommy Styles? I thought he moved to Atlanta.
汤米·斯戴尔斯 我以为他搬去亚特兰大了
Yeah, he's a general manager
对 他在那边的
of a construction company down there
一家建筑公♥司♥当总经理
that got some contracts during the Olympics,
他们接了些奥♥运♥会的工程
and, uh... things just grew from there, and...
然后就聊起来这档事儿
they can't get enough guys to fill their gigs.
他们那因为这工程人手都不大够用
Good for him.
对他来说是好事啊
Yeah. He said, uh...
没错 然后他说
He said a guy with my skills could...
我这种水平的技术工人
could make some real good money the first year out.
去那边第一年就能挣不少钱
In Atlanta.
在亚特兰大
Yeah.
对
I mean, it could be a chance for a fresh start.
我想说 这是个重新开始的好机会
Better job opportunities.
有更好的工作机会
Better weather.
那边气候也好
We already know Tommy.
我们也都了解汤米
My sister's down there, and it's a chocolate city
我姐姐也在那边 而且那儿还产巧克力
So socially...
所以说
Sounds great.
不错啊
But...?
不过
But we're not kids anymore.
不过我们都不是孩子了
We can't just start over.
我们没办法重新开始
Why not? Hmm? Why not?
为什么不能呢 为什么
Why can't we just wipe the slate clean?
我们为什么不能把过去一笔勾销呢
Because we have a mortgage and I have a job.
因为我们有贷款 我在这边有工作
But I don't.
我没有工作啊
You know, I'm being frozen out up here
我在这里寸步难行
and after that fight with Bill,
和比尔动手之后
I can't just hang out
我不想每天
and watch the football game with the guys.
只是晃荡着和哥们儿们看看球赛啥的
My life is over
我在这里的生活
up here.
结束了
In Atlanta...
在亚特兰大
We wouldn't have to tell anybody.
只要我们不说
Nobody would know.
就没人知道
Hey. How many patients do you think
你觉得每年我们医院大概
we see in the hospital every year?
能接待多少患者
Too many.
太多了
Could you be a little more specific?
能不能说个具体点的数儿
It's for my grant proposal.
我在写经费申请报告呢
That's right. Tonight's the Carter family foundation night.
对呀 今天晚上你要去卡特家族基金会
You nervous?
紧张吗
No. The worse she can say is no.
不紧张 大不了被拒绝
Then I'm back where I started-- clueless and penniless.
然后我回到又笨又穷的起点而已
Good morning, all. You in a good mood?
早啊 各位 心情不错呀你
Well. The hospital settled the Kenny Law malpractice suit.
医院搞定了肯尼·劳的诉讼
No more process servers, no more depositions
不用再走诉讼程序 也不用再录口供
and after today, no more work.
明天开始也不用上班了
Because I've got three days of vacation time.
因为我可以休个三天的小假
Any plans?
有安排吗
Sleep, sleep and sleep.
睡 睡 睡
Mark, how many patients do you think
马克 你觉得我们医院每年大概
we see in the hospital every year?
能接待多少患者
Oh, would that be real patients or turkeys?
你是说真正的患者还是算上那些来捣乱的
Forget I asked.
当我没问
Look, your count will be about 95% higher
如果你把所有来这的神经病都算上
if you count all the wackos.
那会比真实数据高95%
That's a little harsh.
有这么夸张吗
All right, Carol, I'll make you a wager.
这样吧 卡萝 我跟你打个赌
A wager on the turkey-to-patient ratio
就赌接下来的12个小时来这的
over the next 12 hours.
患者和神经病的比率
No, thanks.
多谢 不用了
I'll give you two-to-one odds.
我给你二比一的赔率
Can I get a doctor quickly?
医生 我需要医生
Help, please? Anyone?
来人啊 有人吗
You see? Here's a real patient now.
看 这就来个真的患者
You're already up by one.
你已经领先一个了
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Hey, Carter.
嗨 卡特
I'm running late. Sorry.
我要晚了 不好意思
I must have read your handwriting wrong.
我一定是认错字了
I thought it says 4D.
我以为你写的是4D
It does. Here. Come in.
就是4D 进来吧
I had to get my shower in before the guy in 4G.
我得在住4G的家伙之前去洗澡
He stands in there for, like, an hour
他能在里面待一个小时
listening to Howard Stern.
听着霍华德·斯特恩的节目
Can you get me a ride to journal club tonight?
今晚你能送我去杂♥志♥俱乐部吗
Sure.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Make yourself comfortable.
别那么拘束
I'm going to go get dressed.
我去穿衣服了
This is a nice place.
这地方挺不错嘛
Please. It's a dump, but you get what you pay for, right?
拜托 这地方多垃圾啊 不过一分钱一分货嘛
What are you going to do?
还能怎么样
Especially on what we get paid, huh?
我们就挣这么点儿钱
Right.
没错
If you want, there's some pop-tarts on the counter.
你要饿的话那柜子里有果酱土司
Can I, uh... make you one?
要给你热一个吗
No, it's okay.
不用了
I like them cold.
我不爱吃热的
Me too.
我也是
Really?
是吗
Damn landlord won't fumigate the place.
该死的房♥东是不会给除虫的
I write letters, I call the management office.
我写信反映过 给管理处也打过电♥话♥
You'd better believe he doesn't have roaches
不过你最好相信他在埃文斯顿的大房♥子里
around his fat-cat estate in Evanston.
真的没有见过蟑螂
You could report him to the health department.
你可以去卫♥生♥部♥门举报他
Cockroaches are a health hazard.
蟑螂会危害人类健康
That really works? You tried it?
那会管用么 你试过
Yeah.
嗯
I never would have pegged you
我就不该把你定位成
for a guy who knew slumlord politics.
会知道租♥房♥♥潜规则的那类人
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表