剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You seem so milk-fed middle class.
你看起来真像个中产阶级
My family always had enough to get by.
我们家倒是从没缺过钱花
Never went hungry or anything.
从没挨过饿或之类的
Hey, what do you say
你觉得我们
we go over this journal stuff at breakfast?
边吃早饭边看下这本杂♥志♥怎么样
I know a place that's got a $1.99 pancake special.
我知道一家店有1.99元的特制煎饼
You buying?
你买♥♥单
My treat.
我请
All right. Thanks.
走吧 谢啦
Type and cross for four units.
交叉配血四个单位
Get X-ray down here.
让放射科下来拍片子
What happened to this guy?
这位患者是什么情况
We were doing a performance piece.
我们当时正在做一个表演
I was doing William Tell's--
我在做威廉·泰尔的节目
An artist taking the risk the average philistine
演员需要做普通人
is not willing to take.
不敢做的事情
All this stupid idiot just had to
那个傻子需要做的
shoot the apple out from between my legs.
就是用枪射击我两腿中间的苹果
You're lucky he didn't aim higher.
没打高了算你走运
It makes it even edgier.
那就更糟了
Sir. You've shed blood for your work.
先生 你为你的工作流了血
Are you an expert, Prole? Are you?
你是专家吗 普罗莱 是吗
No,no,I'm sorry. The blood on the gallery wall
不是 抱歉 那血在画廊墙上留下了
made a bold splatter.
一个飞溅的形状
Do I look like Jackson Pollock?
我长得像杰克逊·波洛克吗
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
I just...I think this can work.
我只是 以为这会有效果
Carol, give him ten of morphine.
卡萝 给他注射10单位吗♥啡♥
Wait. I have got an idea.
等下 我有个想法
The piece can go on and live and breathe on its own.
艺术作品会长久流传的
I will be the canvas-- no morphine.
而我就是那画布 不要打吗♥啡♥
I want to experience the sensation.
我想体验下这种感觉
You have a bullet hole in your leg-- take the drugs.
你腿上可是有个弹孔 去拿药
Sorry, Carol.
抱歉 卡萝
Score one for me.
这个是我得分
Shirley, do you know where Dr. Hicks
雪莉 你知道希克斯医生八点的
is doing her 8:00 A.M. gastroplasty?
胃成型手术在哪做呢吗
Did. She pushed it up to 6:00.
做了 她把手术提前到六点了
They should be done by now.
现在应该做完了
Hey, what's going on? Just finishing up my night.
什么情况 刚值完夜班
Dr. Hicks changed her surgery?
希克斯医生改了她的手术安排
Yes. She had to make rounds for Dr. Sloman.
对 她不得不四处去找斯洛门医生
You weren't here yet. Why wasn't I called?
那会儿你还没来 怎么不呼我
I didn't want to disturb you.
我不想打扰你
That was my gastroplasty.
那是我的手术
I know, but you have limited time with your family.
我知道 但是你和家人在一块的时间很少
So... Is that what you told Dr. Hicks?
所以 你是这么跟希克斯医生说的
Peter. I thought I was doing you a favor
皮特 我以为我是帮了你个忙
but if you're thinking I wanted this surgery...
但是如果你认为是我自己想做这个手术
Hey hey hey. Whoa. Did you?
你是不是这么想的
Why didn't you take my ischemic bowel at 11:00
你去做十一点钟我那个肠缺血手术
and we'll call it a trade.
作为交换如何
Ok. Why don't we do that?
好啊 为什么不呢
Good. You smell of talcum powder.
就这样吧 你一身爽身粉味儿
That's so sweet.
真好闻
Jeanie.
珍妮
Your husband called.
你先生打过电♥话♥找你
Did he leave a message?
有什么留言吗
Yeah. I wrote it down.
有 我记下来了
"Mint juleps, night blooming jasmine
冰镇薄荷酒 夜晚盛开的茉莉花
and warm southern breezes."
和南部温暖的微风
that was it?
就这些
Yeah. I don't know what it means
我不知道这是什么意思
but he sounds like a real romantic.
但他听起来像个浪漫的人
Some times I wish he wasn't as much of a romantic.
有时候我倒希望他不要那么浪漫
You don't like being swept off your feet?
你不喜欢坠入爱河的感觉吗
It's the landing that's a problem.
问题在于怎么爬上来
This Synergix Group has balanced budgets
这个塞纳克斯集团的财务赤字
much deeper in the red than ours.
比我们还严重
Yeah. I've made some real progress.
我做了很大的改进
That's very laudable.
那很了不起
But I still think you should hear what they have to say.
但我还是认为你应该听听他们怎么说
What if I don't like what I hear?
如果我不喜欢他们的说法呢
I'd plan on liking it.
如果是我就会喜欢
Otherwise, you can explain to the board of directors
不然你就得向董事会解释
the E.R.'s massive deficit.
为什么急诊室会出现高额赤字
I see.
我知道了
But they're looking for scapegoats; don't be one.
但他们在找替罪羊 不要当替罪羊
It was completely accident.
这完全是个意外
I promise. Mr. Prole made me do it.
我发誓 是普罗莱先生让我♥干♥的
He wanted me to do it.
他想让我♥干♥的
Come on, couple of questions.
行了 问你几个问题
I told him I was a bad shot. He wouldn't listen.
我跟他说了我不行 他不听
Got to love the crackpots.
我得学会爱上这些怪人
Could you cover me for a few hours?
你能替我几个小时吗
Anspaugh's sending me to some dog-and-pony show
安斯弗让我去参加急诊室管理团队的
for these E.R. management groups.
盛大表演
If I have to.
如果我必须要替你的话
He just zeroed in on every bit of flab in the budget.
他找出了预算里所有可以节省的开支
He said we're overstaffed, doing too many tests.
他说我们人员冗余 检测太多
He wants it turned around yesterday.
他昨天说想要改变这种状况
Sounds bad. There's no money.
听起来很糟糕 我们没有钱
Resources are stretched as it is
资源已经很紧张了
he still wants me to lose another 98,000.
他还想要从我手上减少九万八
Something's got to give.
总有人得牺牲
Yeah. It's just I don't know what or who.
我只是不知道什么人或者什么事要牺牲
Let me know when you're back.
你回来了告诉我一声
What have you got?
这个病人什么情况
Matthew Lindermulder.
马修·林德穆德
His spotter at the gym was asleep at the switch
他的健身房♥教练玩忽职守
dropped a free-weight bar on his head.
把杠铃扔到了他头上
I knew there was a reason I let my gym membership lapse.
我就知道我健身房♥会员退得没错
B.P.'s 120/85. Pulse 88.
血压120/85 脉搏88
Pupils equal, round and reactive.
瞳孔一样大 圆形 有反应
Babinski's down-going
巴宾斯基反射正常
and he withdraws to pain.
他对疼痛有撤回反应
Ok. Let's get a C.B.C., cross-table c-spine
给他做个血常规 做个颈椎检查
and a non-contrast head C.T.
再做个头部非增强CT
Oh, man.
天啊
What's that?
那是什么
It's a klan tattoo.
是三K党纹身
Danny, can you hear me?
丹尼 你能听到吗
How long was he seizing?
他抽搐多久了
His cellmate screamed for us an hour ago.
一小时前他的狱友朝我们大叫
He seized all the way here
他从那时候开始抽搐
and it stopped just as we were pulling up.
直到我们进了医院他才停止抽搐
B.P.'s 100/70. Pulse 100.
血压100/70 脉搏100
Has he been here before?
他以前来过吗
Don't know. I'm new.
不知道 我是新来的
Wet himself in the van on the way over.
在来这的车上他尿裤子了
Okay. Can you not use those cuffs, please?
你能不能不要用手铐
Whatever you say, doc, but I got to stay with him.
不管你怎么说 医生 我必须跟着他
He's waking up.
他醒来了
I hear it ringing.
我听到铃♥声♥
Does he have any history of epilepsy?
他有癫痫病史吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Slower...
慢点
How you feeling there, Danny? Oh, no.
你感觉怎么样 丹尼 不要
Hang on. Hang on.
等一下 等一下
That's all right. Hang on.
没关系 等一下
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表